剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
The king believes that the Druid may have been corrupted
跟发动这场袭击的恶魔同流合污了
by the very same Demon leading the attacks.
如果真是这样 那亚拉农可能已经把安波莉
If that's true, then Allanon may have sent Amberle
引进了圈套
into a trap.
卡特 我需要你的帮助
Cat, I need your help.
有件武器藏在宫殿下面的地窖里
There is a weapon hidden in a vault below the palace.
如果德鲁伊真的叛变了 它或许是我们
If the Druid really is lost, it might be our only chance
击败岱达摩的唯一机会
to defeat the Dagda Mor.
只要能替神选之子复仇 我什么都愿意做
I would do anything to avenge the Chosen,
但是我不知道地窖里有武器
but I don't know of any weapon.
但你是了解这个宫殿的
But you know this palace.
在这之下有绵延几公里的地道
There are miles of tunnels below.
它一定就藏在大家都忽略了的某个地方
It's got to be somewhere that no one would think to look.
我听过有人说过在地牢下面有一间房♥间
I've heard whispers about a chamber beneath the dungeons.
一些仆人说这间房♥间被诅咒了
Some of the servants say it's cursed,
但也只是传言而已
but it's just talk.
带我去看看
Show me.
萨兰特 等等
Slanter, wait.
不...
No...
不
No.
我的子民啊
My people!
被恶魔屠♥杀♥殆尽
Slaughtered by Demons.
这些怪物对谁都下此毒手
These monsters don't discriminate.
如果我们不联合起来抵抗它们
If we don't unite against them,
会有更多无辜的人被杀害
more innocents will die.
我必须要完成最后的仪式 解放他们的灵魂
I must say last rites, to release their spirits.
这是我们的习俗
It is our custom.
我们就快到断裂山脉了
We're almost at the Breakline.
我们的时间所剩无几
We don't have time.
时间都是挤出来的
We'll make time.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们已经和这些侏儒打了30年的仗了
We've been at war with the Gnomes for 30 years.
现在我们有了共同的敌人
Now we have a common enemy.
这是个机会
This is an opportunity.
你尘世间的身体已死去
Your earthly body yields.
肉体化为尘土和灰烬
Flesh transformed to clay and ash to
滋养大地
fertilize the fields.
重获新生 让光芒之翼带领你
Born anew, conveyed on wings of light,
与逝去的亲人们一同共赴天际
to go with our fallen kin beyond the skies of sight.
我们该走了
We should go.
别这样
Don't do this.
退后
Get back.
抓住我
Here!
应该在这里的
It should be here!
或许在下一个山峰那儿
Maybe it's the next peak over!
或许压根就不存在呢
Maybe it doesn't exist at all!
你的愚蠢会害死我们所有人的
Your stupidity is going to get us all killed!
我也没听你提过什么好意见 队长
Well, I heard zero good ideas from you, Captain!
现在我就有个提议...割断你的喉咙
Here's an idea... I slit your throat
用你的尸体来点火取暖
and use your body to fuel our fire.
互相残杀可没法帮我们翻越这座山
Killing each other won't get us off this mountain!
伙计们
Guys?
这神话挺好看的 是吧
Nice-looking fairy tale, isn't it?
快点
Come on.
这个地方可真不错
Home sweet home.
看起来已经荒废了
Looks abandoned.
别被外表迷惑
Looks can be deceiving.
她到底是谁
Who the hell is she?
没有人觉得我们现在做的这事不靠谱吗
Anyone else have a problem with this plan?
在废弃的古堡里跟着一个吓人的小孩儿走吗
Following a creepy kid through an abandoned fortress?
完全不觉得
Not at all.
欢迎
Welcome.
请原谅我这样出现
Please forgive my appearance,
我们已经很久没有过客人了
it's been a long time since we had any company.
你在等我们来
You were expecting us?
麦格看见你们爬上山
Mag saw you coming up the mountain.
失礼了
Where are my manners?
我叫唐特斯·莱姆肯
I am Dontes Remikin.
我的朋友们叫我莱姆
My friends call me Remo.
什么朋友
What friends?
这地方还有用的时候 有不少人住的
Well, back when we were operational.
现在只剩下麦格和我了
These days it's just Mag and me.
先生 我是克里斯宾·易丁森
Sir, Crispin Edensong,
阿博隆的禁卫军队长
Captain of the Home Guard of Arborlon.
您管理着这座堡垒吗
You commanded this fort?
我在战争期间是一名军官
I was an officer during the war.
现在我只是...一个看守员
Now I'm just a... a caretaker.
我们听说这个地方有
We heard this place might offer
穿越山脉的通道
passage beyond the mountains.
穿越山脉就是狂野之地
There is nothing beyond the mountains but the Wilderun.
那可不是精灵待的地方
That is no place for Elves.
我们有国王艾温坦·艾雷瑟迪尔
We're on an urgent mission
下派的紧急任务
on the orders of king Eventine Elessedil.
那么能接待如此尊贵的客人是我的荣幸
Then it is an honor to host such esteemed guests.
但很遗憾你们寻找的那条通道
I'm afraid the passage you seek
在两年前的冬天被毁了
was destroyed two winters ago.
它在一场雪崩中坍塌了
It collapsed in an avalanche.
你们等到风雪停了再走吧
You should stay until the storm passes.
我们有食物和热水
We have food, hot water.
我们的储备虽少 但能和你们分享
Our provisions are meager, but they're yours to share.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们会告诉国王你的善举
We will tell the king of your kindness.
好极了
Good.
这边请
Please, this way.
皇家浴室一定很不一样吧
A royal bath must be something.
水里放着玫瑰花瓣
Rose petals in the water.
还有侍女在背上按♥摩♥
Servant girls massaging your back.
又嘲讽我是公主
Another princess joke.
那我该说什么呢
What's my line?
我都不知道流浪者会不会洗澡
I didn't know Rovers bathed at all?
就是这种话吧
Something like that?
至少我们不对自己撒谎
Well, at least we don't lie to ourselves.
我们看到想要的就去争取
We see something we want and we go after it.
所以流浪者习惯和所有遇见的
So it's Rover custom to jump into bed
男人上♥床♥吗
with every guy you meet?
说实话
Honestly?
不只是男的
It's not just guys.
怎么了
What?
你怕自己会喜欢吗
Afraid you'll like it?
你和赛法罗真是绝配
You and Cephalo deserve each other.
那个标记 那是什么意思
That mark, what does it mean?
不知道 从我有记忆开始就在那了
I don't know, I've always had it.
我猜可能是我第一任主人用来
I guess it's just how my first owner
追踪他的"资产"的吧
kept track of his property.
那是什么
What was that?
不是什么好事
Nothing good.
我们流浪者有个说法
We Rovers have a saying.
"太过慷慨的人一般都没安好心"
"Golden offers are iron at their core."
我不信任这个叫莱姆的家伙
I don't trust this Remo guy.
我也不信任你
And I don't trust you.
你想说什么
Your point?
我了解我这类的人
That I know my own kind.
那个尖耳朵混♥蛋♥
And that pointy-eared son of a bitch
是在撒谎说有雪崩
is lying about the avalanche.
如果我们能找到这个地方
You know, if we found this place,
恶魔们也能找到
so can the Demons.
也许我们更应该担心恶魔
Maybe we should worry about that
而不是什么精灵看守
and not some Elvin janitor.
这堡垒是难以进入的
This fortress is impenetrable.
是吗
Is it?
我们可是从大门直接走进来了
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表