剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
Black Watch will guard them night and day.
我的导师曾告诉我 堡垒坍塌前
My mentor told me that he hid the Codex
他把法典藏到了这间屋子里
in this chamber before the Keep fell.
什么时候的事
When was that?
300年前
300 years ago.
等等 也就是说你...
Wait, that would make you...
拥有超乎常人的寿命
way too old to be alive.
弗利克叔叔说的没错 这太离谱了
My Uncle Flick was right, this is crazy.
法典就在这里
The Codex is here.
但愿你顺利找到 我要去司铎拉克了
Good luck finding it. I'm going to Storlock.
你无法背弃自己的命运 威尔
You can't walk away from your destiny, Wil.
瞧着吧
Watch me.
你要去的绝不是司铎拉克
You were never going to Storlock.
精灵石是在引导你来找我
The Elfstones were guiding you to me.
你知道这是事实
You know it to be true.
别动
Don't move!
别说话
Don't speak.
用你的双眼来见证
Let your eyes bear witness!
现在你相信了吧
And now do you believe?
魔法是真的
Magic is real.
是的
Yes.
我也能够做到吗
Will I be able to do that?
假以时日 也许吧
One day... maybe.
看啊 帕瑞诺法典
Behold, the Codex of Paranor.
你的手...
Your hand...
施展魔法是要付出代价的 威尔
Magic always comes with a price, Wil.
一定要谨记
Never forget that.
我的古德鲁伊语有些生疏了
My ancient Druid's a little rusty.
也许你可以给我念念
Maybe you can fill me in.
"当艾尔奎斯圣树即将枯萎之时
"When the Ellcrys comes to the end of its days,
一朵鲜花将会绽放
a flower will bloom.
其内孕育着一粒种子
That will bear a single seed.
神选之子的一员
A member of the Chosen
必须将种子带到避风堡
must carry that seed to Safehold
并将其投入血火之中
and immerse it in the Bloodfire.
如此种子才能得以回归
Only then can the seed be returned
返回圣所
to the Sanctuary
艾尔奎斯圣树才能重生"
and the Ellcrys be reborn."
听起来没那么糟糕
That doesn't sound so bad.
又不是需要用人类献祭什么的
It's not like you need a human sacrifice or something.
避风堡在哪里
Where's Safehold?
我走遍了四境的所有地方
I've traveled all over these Four Lands
但从没听说有这么一个地方
and I've never come across such a place.
也许...
Perhaps...
一个德鲁伊 我感受到了你的魔法
不可能
抛开恶魔的身份 你我曾是同族
你肯定听说过岱达摩
你的故事让我们引以为戒
当初最伟大的德鲁伊是如何...
被伊尔达炽的黑魔法腐化并自我毁灭的
我的故事还没结束
正视我 德鲁伊
绝不
在阿博隆已经有叶子开始落下
很快我的军队将像黑潮一样席卷四境
区区德鲁伊
是无法力挽狂澜的
只要艾尔奎斯圣树还在 你就很虚弱
所以你才只能在我的意识里嘲弄
神选之子救不了你 德鲁伊
他们的命运已成定局
亚拉农 是我 是我
Hey, Allanon! It's me, it's me!
威尔 我们必须回阿博隆去
Wil, we must return to Arborlon.
快点
Hurry!
-安波莉 -我没事
- Amberle. - I'm fine.
听着 艾尔奎斯圣树再次召唤了我
Listen, the Ellcrys called to me again.
我们都处在危险之中
We're all in great danger.
-有恶魔要来了 -恶魔
- There's a Demon headed here. - Demon?
我们必须提醒神选之子 他们在哪里
We have to warn the Chosen, where are they?
国王将我们移到了宫殿的东宫
The king moved us to the east wing of the palace.
我躲过黑哨兵来看看艾尔奎斯圣树
I snuck past the Black Watch to check on the Ellcrys.
我以为我失去你了 你无法想象
I thought I'd lost you. You have no idea.
阿博隆里有恶魔吗
Demons in Arborlon?
我真没想到有生之年会看到这一天
Never thought I would live to see the day.
必须不惜一切代价保护神选之子
The Chosen must be protected at all costs.
只有他们可以救活艾尔奎斯圣树
They alone can save the Ellcrys.
黑哨兵应该在门口守着才对
The Black Watch should be guarding that door!
神选之子 他们都死了
The Chosen... they're all dead.
不 还有一个活着
No... one still lives.
这一定是侏儒搞的鬼
This must be the work of Gnomes.
他们以前就袭击过宫殿腹地
They've struck at the heart of the palace before.
此事与侏儒无关
Gnomes had no part in this.
是岱达摩干的
It is the work of the Dagda Mor.
岱达什么
The Dagda what?
他曾是位强大的精灵族德鲁伊
He's a powerful Elvin Druid
后来被黑魔法腐化了
who was corrupted by dark magic.
他筹备复仇计划已有千年之久
He has been plotting his revenge now for thousands of years.
如果他是德鲁伊
If he's a Druid,
你不能找到他 并清理门户吗
can't you find and destroy one of your own?
我试过了
I tried,
但是他被隔绝在黑色圆形石之中
but he is cloistered in a black henge
掩盖了他的位置
which cloaks his location.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果他真的逃离了封印之地
If he really has escaped the Forbidding,
为什么他不亲自动手
why doesn't he attack himself?
根据法典所述
According to the Codex,
艾尔奎斯圣树越虚弱 他就越强大
the weaker the Ellcrys gets, the stronger he becomes.
但是他无法获得真正的自♥由♥重返尘世
But he will not be truly free to walk this Earth
除非最后一片叶子落下
until the last leaf has fallen.
杀死神选之子 杀死艾尔奎斯圣树
Kill the Chosen, kill the Ellcrys.
在此之前 他会派遣手下的恶魔
Until then, he will dispatch his Demons
来帮他四处杀人
to carry out his murderous biddings.
就像他在这里做的一样
Like he has done here.
能让我和我父亲单独谈谈吗
Can my father and I please have the room?
父亲 您得把这德鲁伊赶走
Father, you need to send this Druid away.
族人间已经流言四起了
People are starting to talk,
他们不明白你为什么要听他的
they don't understand why you're under his thrall.
-是你不明白吧 -对 我不明白
- You mean you don't understand. - No, I don't!
6条无辜生命在宫殿内惨遭屠♥杀♥
Six innocent lives have been slaughtered inside our walls
你却把这归咎于恶魔和魔法吗
and you want to blame Demons and magic?
那你有什么建议
What would you suggest?
你本打算过几个月就退位的
You had planned to step down in a few months.
现在就退吧
Do it now.
让我来掌控大局
Let me take control of the situation.
我所接受的训练就是为了这一天
Let me do what I have been training to do.
我会率领精灵大军彻底铲除真正的敌人
I will lead the Elvin army and I will root out our real enemy.
我的孩子...
My son...
真正的领袖是不会在出现危机时退位的
a true leader does not abdicate at the start of a crisis.
而你所受的训练
And as for your training,
根本无法与我的经验相提并论
it is no match for my experience.
我在你这么大的时候
By the time I was your age,
我赢得了众族之战
I had won the War of the Races
我为四境带来了和平
and I brought peace to the Four Lands.
你是继杰尔·沙娜拉之后最伟大的国王
You are the greatest king since Jerle Shannara.
但...
But...
但想想你传奇的一生
But think of your legacy.
在你为精灵族人做了那么多之后
After everything that you have done for the Elven people,
真想退位时
do you really want to go down
变成一个相信恶魔存在的疯王吗
as the mad king who believes in Demons?
既然安波莉公主是最后一位神选之子
If Princess Amberle is the last of the Chosen,
那为什么圣树找不到她
how come the tree can't find her?
艾尔奎斯圣树已经召唤她了
The Ellcrys has called to her,
但她必须自愿回来才行
but she needs to return voluntarily.
没人可以被强迫前来侍奉
Nobody can be forced into service.
那你不能用魔法吗 就像在德鲁伊堡时那样
Can't you use your magic like you did at Druids' Keep?
找到一本落满灰尘的古书
Finding a dusty old book is much easier than
可比追踪一个不愿被找到的女孩容易多了
tracking a willful girl who doesn't want to be found.
我要你去查查公主的寝宫
I need you to search the princess's quarters.
你的行动要保密
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表