剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表
We walked right in the front door.
我觉得还是留一个人放哨比较好
I'd feel better if one of us kept watch.
没人拦着你 孩子
No one's stopping you, kid.
抱歉打扰 不过晚饭准备好了
Pardon the intrusion, but dinner is served.
莱姆 好伙计
Remo, you beautiful bastard.
我都饿得都能吃下巨魔的蛋蛋
I'm so hungry I could eat a Troll's left nut.
好吧 我值第一班
Sure, I'll take first watch.
我又不用吃晚饭
I don't need dinner or anything.
有种死亡的味道
Smells like death.
看看这些雕刻
Look at all these engravings.
肯定就是这个地方了
This must be the place.
德鲁伊的书上有个符号♥
The Druid's book showed a symbol.
我们得找到它
We need to locate it.
它一定是某种关键符号♥
It's got to be some kind of key.
这些符号♥看着都一样
They all look the same.
就是它 这就是我见过的符号♥
This is it, this is the one I saw.
再找个跟它一样的
Find me one that matches that.
这样我们就能找到武器了
That's how we find the weapon.
这也有一个
There's one here.
把手放上去
Put your hand on it.
法典显示我们必须同时按上去
The Codex says we need to touch it at the same time.
谢了
Thank you.
换一下不介意吧
Don't mind if we trade, do you?
我这盘豌豆太多了
Mine had too many peas in it.
我不爱吃豌豆
I hate peas.
不介意
Not at all.
好久没吃到正宗精灵餐了
I've missed Elvin cooking.
这是家传的食谱
It's an old family recipe.
话说你家人都去哪了
Where are they, your family?
自从城♥堡♥废弃之后
After the Fort was decommissioned,
我和我妻子就留在这里
my wife and I stayed on to keep watch
看守周围巨魔领地
over the surrounding Troll settlements.
她几年前去世了
She passed away a few years back.
深表遗憾
I'm sorry.
那在这里被你折磨的人呢
What about the men and women you tortured here?
你对他们感到抱歉吗
Are you sorry about them?
注意你的言辞 流浪者
Watch your tongue, Rover.
没关系
It's okay.
那些关于这里的恐怖谣言我也早有耳闻
I know the terrible rumors people whisper about this place.
有些还是我们传出去的呢
We even spread a few ourselves,
就是为了震慑敌心
Hoping to intimidate our enemies.
但派肯山只不过是个军事哨岗而已
But Pykon was a military outpost, nothing more.
要是我把我父母的尸骨从你地板下挖出来问问
My parents might disagree, if I could dig their bodies up
他们应该不会这么认为
from beneath your floor and ask them.
我知道你痛恨精灵 但我们不杀战俘
I know you hate Elves, but we don't murder prisoners of war.
她说得对
She's right.
如果你父母曾是这里的犯人
If your parents were prisoners here,
早在战争结束时我们就把他们放了
we would have released them when the war ended.
也许他们选择开始新生活
Perhaps they chose to start a new life,
抛下原来的负担
free of their burdens.
你的耳朵 跟我的好像
Your ear... It's like mine.
你妈妈也是人类吗
Was your mother human?
我妈妈去世了
My mother's dead.
很抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
我妈妈也去世了
So is mine.
真好看
So pretty.
这是什么
What is that?
这是贝壳
A seashell.
是我妈妈的
It belonged to my mom.
她说这个贝壳能让她想起自己的故乡
Said it reminded her of where she came from.
你见过大海吗
Have you ever seen the ocean?
它就像你所见过的最大的浴池
It's like the biggest bath you ever saw.
湛蓝无比 水光盈盈
Blue and sparkly.
我能盯着它看几个小时
I can stare at it for hours,
想象海的对岸是何番景象
wondering what's on the other side.
你出去过吗
Have you ever been outside?
能给我吗
For keeps?
麦格
Mag?
你...
What...
你做了什么
What did you do?
在这种地方度日 只有我们俩相依为命
It can be difficult, passing the time in a place like this,
是非常痛苦的
just the two of us.
这里没有多少消遣方式
There isn't much in the way of entertainment.
所以能有客人来我们非常兴奋
That's why we're so excited to have guests.
我在哪
Where am I?
小声点 这里不安全
Shh, it's not safe.
如果让他听见...
If he hears you...
你说得对
You're right.
这里不安全
It's not safe.
我得离开这 而你得跟我走
I need to go, and you need to come with me.
我能把你带到安全的地方
I can take you somewhere safe,
你能跟其他孩子玩儿的地方
somewhere you can play with other kids.
能看到太阳和大海的地方
Somewhere you can see the sun and the ocean.
那里有贝壳吗
Are there seashells there?
有数不清的贝壳
More than you can count.
行了 别挣扎了
Come on... Stop struggling!
不
No!
告诉你小点声了
I told you to be quiet.
很好 你们醒了
Ah, good, you're awake.
我还担心给你们下药太猛了
I was worried I'd given you too strong a dose.
一点狼荨麻能让你们昏睡过去
A little wolf's nettle to bring on a nap.
当然了
Of course...
如果你们像我一样吃得够多的话
If you eat enough of it, like I do,
身体就会对它产生一定的抗性
your body builds up quite a tolerance.
轮到你了 队长
Your turn, Captain.
等等
Wait!
什么也别说
Don't tell him anything.
我叫安波莉·艾雷瑟迪尔
My name is Amberle Elessedil.
是你们国王的孙女
Granddaughter of your lord and king,
以他之名 我命令你放了我们
and by his command I order you to release us!
糟了
Bad idea.
是公主殿下啊
A princess?
那玩法就不一样了
That changes everything.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
我本打算借助那孩子的天赋联♥系♥上安波莉
My intention was to use the boy's gift to reach Amberle.
我以为他能帮上忙
I thought he could help.
我就看见一个被魔化了的人
What I saw was a man overcome by evil.
你根本不知道自己看到的是什么
You are not capable of understanding what you saw!
你不太对劲 亚拉农
You're not yourself, Allanon.
岱达摩利用那孩子进入了我的意识
The Dagda Mor used the boy to get inside my mind!
岱达摩
The Dagda Mor.
当然了
Of course.
人人都怕的恶魔 却只有你能看到
The evil everybody fears, but only you can see.
告诉我 德鲁伊 你经常和恶魔交流吗
Tell me, Druid, do you often commune with Demons?
这是什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
这把兵器能够保护我们 为什么要藏匿起来
Why conceal a weapon that has the power to protect us?
能保护你们
To protect you?
这把剑不是救世神器
That sword is not a salvation,
而是恶魔的法宝
it is a talisman of evil.
一个会对我们所有人造成危险的邪恶物件
A darkness that is a danger to us all.
你才是危险所在 德鲁伊
It is you who are the danger, Druid.
这是我的失误
It was my mistake.
我应该一开始就杀了你 恶魔
I should have killed you the first time, Demon.
干掉他
Finish him.
他去哪儿了
Where did he go?
怎么回事
What happened?
你成功了 我的儿子
You did it, my son.
德鲁伊已经不复存在
The Druid is no more.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
因为我受的就是这种训练
Because I was trained to.
我不明白
剧集 | 沙娜拉传奇(2016) | 导航列表