剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I really liked you,
我真的喜欢过你
no, I was even in love with you,
不 我甚至爱过你
and you cheated on me.
然而你却骗了我
It seems to me you're more than a little fickle,
我感觉你有点变幻无常
so excuse me if I don't just jump back
所以别怪我不跟你和好
into bed with you.
不跟你上♥床♥
You're just scared Raven won't go out with you anymore.
你就是怕蕾文不再跟你一起了吧
Yeah.
是
Fine. Just go home.
好吧 那你回家吧
Well, all right.
好吧
I'm sorry I didn't fit into
我很抱歉
whatever little scheme you have going on here.
不论你有什么计划 我都没配合
Me too.
我也很抱歉
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
I hate men!
我恨死男人了
No! I didn't mean that. What I meant was...
不 我不是那个意思 我的意思是
Never mind, if you're listening.
你们听见了就当没听见吧
What is going on with her?
她是怎么回事
She's all paranoid.
她有妄想症
We were talking about
我们刚刚在讨论
whether or not Amy Juergens is gay,
到底艾米·杰庚斯是不是同性恋
which I think she is,
我觉得她就是同性恋
and I said I can't deny that I've thought about kissing a girl
我说了我不否认我想过亲女生
and Grace said she's attracted to me.
格瑞丝说过她被我吸引到了
And ever since then, she's been trying to take it back.
而自那之后 她就想收回那句话
Want to call her in here?
想把她叫进来吗
I'm just kidding. I'm not into that.
我开玩笑的 我对那方面没兴趣
But I can't deny I've thought about it.
但我不否认 我幻想过这个
Just because you think about doing something
不能因为你幻想做某件事
doesn't mean you'd actually do it,
就认为你真得做了
or that you really want to do it.
或者你真想付诸行动
It just means you're thinking about it
那只意味着你正想要做
or you thought about it.
或者你想过要做
It means nothing.
没什么意义
Are you trying to convince me or yourself of that?
你这是要说服我说还是你自己呢
You.
当然是你
Are you kidding me?
你俩没搞错吧
What? What's going on?
什么 怎么了
Guys, can you please stop?
哥们 你们能歇歇吗
I'm trying to study.
我正学习呢
Is that bothering you?
我们打扰到你了吗
It's not bothering you?
不会打扰到你吗
It's probably bothering the whole neighborhood!
整片街坊可能都被你们打扰到了
Yeah, but how else is he going to learn?
是 但他还能怎么学啊
Well, he doesn't have to learn tonight!
他不必非得今晚学吧
Tonight I have to study for a test.
今晚我得准备考试呢
Come on, he'll be in bed in another 20 minutes.
拜托 再有20分钟他就睡了
I can't take another 20 minutes of that.
我可忍♥不了20分钟了
I can't take another two minutes.
我连2分钟都忍♥不了
Why are you in such a bad mood?
你今天怎么心情那么差
Something happen at school today?
今天学校发生什么事了吗
Yeah, something always happens at school.
是 学校一直都有事发生
That's why I want to pass this test,
所以我才想通过考试
get through my senior year and get the hell out of school.
度过高三 然后赶紧他妈的离开学校
Wow. "Get the hell out"? Must have been a big something.
都说脏话了 看来是出大事了
You know, don't you?
你知道了 对吧
I suspected all along.
我一直都有所怀疑
Otherwise, you'd marry me right away.
否则你立刻就会嫁给我了
You know what? That's not funny.
你知道吗 那可一点也不好笑
I can't believe people think I'm gay.
我真不敢相信大家居然以为我是同性恋
Oh, come on, laugh it off.
没事的 笑笑就过去了
It's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
You're not gay just because your mother is gay.
不能因为你妈是同性恋就说你也是
I'm not gay.
我也不是同性恋啊
No one thinks you're gay.
谁也没说你是同性恋啊
That's why you can laugh about it.
所以你才能一笑置之
And my mother is not gay.
而且我老妈不是同性恋
Maybe we should move the wedding up.
也许我们应该把婚礼提前一点
I mean, what's another gay day to get married?
比如今年的"同志日"结婚
What?
什么
Yeah, people think that the Fourth of July
其实大家觉得7月4号♥独♥立♥日
is some kind of high holy day for gay marriage.
也是不错的同性恋结婚的大好日子
Since when?
什么时候来时的
Since you set the date, I guess.
我猜是从你选定日子开始的
Okay, that's not funny either.
好吧 可一点都不好笑
None of this is funny.
这些东西一点都不好笑
It's all funny.
都挺好笑的哇
Come on, buddy,
行了 伙计
jam session's over.
即兴演奏到此结束
I am not gay. I am deeply heterosexual.
我不是同性恋 我完全就是个异性恋
Gay.
同性恋
Must be going around gaycare.
肯定是从"同儿园"学来的
I mean, daycare.
我是说 幼儿园
I wonder how long it's gonna take them to get through customs.
我想知道他们过海关得用多长时间
You think they got stuck in customs?
你觉得他们是不是被拦在海关了
I don't know. Depends on how much stuff they bought.
我不知道 得看他们买♥♥了多少东西
Oh, but I think they'll just let us know when they land.
但我觉得他们着陆后就会联♥系♥我们的
They haven't even landed yet.
他们还没着陆呢
By the way,
顺便告诉你
I got all my stuff out of Ashley's room.
我把我的东西从艾希礼的房♥间搬出来了
You didn't have to do that. She'll be out of here in a week.
你不用那么做 她一周之后就走了
You can keep the room.
你可以继续住
Yeah, we'll see.
好 我们拭目以待
Oh, and I put fresh sheets
我给艾米的床铺了新床单
on Amy's bed so you can sleep in there.
这样你就可以睡在那里了
You let Anne have your room tonight.
你让安妮今晚睡你的房♥间
They've been traveling all day. They're going to be tired.
他们整天都在旅行 肯定特别累了
Yeah, yeah, or I can sleep
是 是 或者
on the couch and you can have Amy's room.
我也可以睡沙发 你睡艾米的房♥间
You don't think they heard that, you know...
你说他们没听说吧 那个
That Amy is gay?
艾米是同性恋的事吗
Amy? You mean Anne, don't you?
艾米 你是说安妮 对吧
Nope, I mean Amy, that's the latest.
不 我是说艾米 这是最新的
But Amy's getting married.
可是艾米要结婚了啊
On a gay holiday and her mother is gay. Yay!
在同性恋日那天 而且她妈妈是同性恋
Oh! You lose.
噢 你输啦
So, wait, you're saying you know Anne's gay?
等等 这么说你早知道安妮是拉拉
No, I'm not saying that.
我可没那么说
She better be gay or I'm up the creek without a paddle.
她最好是拉拉 不然我可就进退两难了
Are you going to tell her about Kathleen?
你会告诉她凯瑟琳的事吗
You mean that I told Kathleen that she's gay?
你是指我告诉凯瑟琳她是同性恋这事吗
No, I meant are you going
不是 我是说你会告诉安妮
to tell Anne that you're seeing Kathleen
你和凯瑟琳在交往
and that you told her she's gay.
还泄露了她是同性恋的秘密
Nah, she'll have enough
不 要是她知道了艾米也是拉拉
to worry about when she finds out Amy is gay.
那她可有的烦了
Wait. Did you say the Fourth of July is a gay holiday?
等等 你是说七月四日是同性恋日?
Well, it wasn't.
本来不是的
But apparently someone at the
但是很明显 有人在高中里散播谣言
high school started that rumor and now it is.
反正现在那天就是同性恋日
Teenagers.
这帮孩子们
What's gay about the Fourth of July? Hot dogs?
7月4日哪里体现同性恋了 热狗吗
I don't know. I have never heard that one before.
我不知道 从来没听说过有这么回事
Um, could it be volleyball?
嗯 也可以是排球
Uncle Sam? Uncle Sam is not gay.
山姆大叔 山姆大叔不是同性恋
Plenty flamboyant clothing he's wearing there.
他可总穿一些花里胡哨的衣服
And hey, what does gay look like?
那你说 同性恋该是什么样
Like that. Ashley's gay friend.
就像他那样的 艾希礼的同性恋朋友
Hey, long time, no see. How you doing?
好久不见了 你最近怎么样
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表