剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previousely on The Secret Life of the Amercian Teenager...
《青春密语》前情提要
I want to be married.
我现在想结婚了
You may nerver get there, Amy.
你可能到不了那步 艾米
Do you like it. Yes.
喜欢吗 喜欢
I'm going to wait
我要等着
and give it to her the night I graduate from high school.
到我毕业那天晚上给她
This is about Camille, isn't it?
是关于卡蜜儿的事 对吗
When do you think it would be too soon to give her a call?
你认为我现在打电♥话♥是不是太早了
Tell her that you and Betty have gone your separate ways
告诉她你和贝蒂离婚了
and you just want to say hello.
你只是想跟她问声好
We've been together since the third grade.
我们从小学三年级就在一起了
Henry, you are not breaking up with me at school, are you?
亨利 你不会是要在学校就跟我分手吧
I have to be at that graduation ceremony in a cap and gown.
我必须要穿着毕业礼服出现在毕业典礼上
I know someone who lives upstairs.
我认识一个住楼上的家伙
Who's that?
谁
Some really rude, obnoxious guy named Dante.
一个叫唐特的粗鲁讨厌的男生
You're Adrian, aren't you?
你是艾利安 是吗
Yeah. And you are?
是 你是
Omar. His brother.
欧马 他哥哥
I don't want to go to any graduation stuff with you.
我不想跟你去毕业典礼了
I can't go through graduation solo.
我不能独自去毕业典礼
I will never make the mistake of pushing you
我永远都不会再犯这种错误
to do anything you don't wanna do.
逼迫你做你不愿意做的事
If you want have a relationship with me,
如果你想要和我交往下去的话
it's gotta be just you and me.
那只能是你和我
You're my best friend. So is Alice.
你是我的死党 爱丽丝也是
You and George make good roommates.
那你和乔治真是对好室友
You sure you don't mind if I stay here?
你真的不介意我住这吗
You're up to something.
你在策划什么
She's trying to get a proposal out of me.
她想让我向她求婚
And? And I intend to enjoy that.
还有呢 还有我打算享受其中
No. I don't think that's a good idea.
不 我认为这不是个好主意
Not at all.
完全不行
Dad, you have to let me go,
老爸 让我去吧
it's Jesse's graduation party.
这是杰西的毕业派对
I don't have to let you go, I really don't.
我不想让你去 我真的不想
But it's his and his family's party for him and his friends.
但这是他和他家人为他和朋友们办的派对
And all my friends are going.
我所有的朋友都会去
Is your brother going?
你哥哥会去吗
Ugh, he's not even going to graduation!
他连毕业典礼都去不了
Oh. Right.
是啊
Yeah, Mr. Smarty Pants thinks it's beneath him.
是的 自以为是先生认为这些他都瞧不起
Mr. Smarty Pants, huh?
自以为是先生
Jason has to be at his school Friday
杰森不得已才星期五
to register for summer school, he had no choice.
去学校报名暑期班的 他没得选
Is Madison going?
麦迪逊会去吗
Her dad's gonna let her spend the night at some house on the lake
她爸爸允许她在离这50英里的
fifty miles from here?
某个湖边别♥墅♥里过夜吗
That depends on how this goes.
这得看情况了
And Amy's parents are letting her go.
艾米的父母让她去
Well, I think she's already moved out of the house.
因为她已经不在家里住了
And I don't see Ricky going to a party like this.
我没见里奇要去这样的派对
I do. If he's not gonna marry her,
我见过 如果他不打算跟她结婚
it's the least he can do.
这是他唯一能为她做的
I'm not going to get into all that.
我不管这些
Jesse's parents gave him permission
杰西的父母允许他
to use their summer house on the lake?
用他们在湖上的度假屋吗
They know he's throwing a party and they're okay with that?
他们知道他要办派对 没有意见吗
Yes. They think it's a good, safe place to have a party.
是的 他们觉得在那办派对很好很安全
Drinking near a lake is safe.
在湖边喝酒很安全
Who said anything about drinking?
谁说要喝酒了
Don't be so naive, Lauren. It's a graduation party
别太天真了 劳伦 这是毕业派对
with no parents around for 50 miles,
50英里范围都没有父母监管
there's gonna be drinking and probably other illegal activities,
肯定会喝酒 可能还有些违法的行为
and so couples having sex.
情侣们会发生性行为
I don't want you doing any of that.
我不想让你做这些的
I'm not gonna do any of that stuff.
这些我都不会做的
Dad, don't you trust me by now?
老爸 你现在还相信我吗
I do, I do trust you, Lauren.
相信 我相信你 劳伦
I trust that you won't drink,
我相信你不会喝酒
that you won't do anything illegal,
你也不会做任何违法的事
and that you won't have sex in high school.
你也不会高中就发生性行为
I won't. I promise.
我不会的 我保证
So you want to go to the party,
你要去那个派对
but you don't want to go with Jack?
但是你不想跟杰克去
Well, I kind of want to go with Jack,
我有点想跟杰克去
but I told him that I'm
但是我告诉他
not doing any of the senior stuff with him.
我不会再和他一起做那些毕业生才做的事
And why did you tell Jack you
那你为什么告诉杰克
don't want to do any of the senior stuff with him?
你不会再和他一起做那些毕业生才做的事
Because I have too much self-esteem.
因为我自尊心太强了
I said I'd go as his friend,
我说我愿意以朋友身份去
but I really don't want to.
但是我真的不想去
'Cause he doesn't love me, he loves Grace.
因为他不爱我了 他爱格瑞丝
But if Jack finds out that you're going to the party,
但要是杰克发现你要去派对
and he asks you to go with him?
而他又邀请了你和他一起去呢
I'm going with friends,
我是和朋友一起去
I'm not going with or for Jack.
不会和他一起去 或者为他而去
Really? Are you sure you're not saying this
真的吗 你确定你这样说
just so I won't think that you're sleeping with Jack?
是让我觉得你不会和杰克上♥床♥
Not that I'm saying that you can go.
我没说你可以去
Dad, everyone is going.
爸 大伙都会去
Please, just let me go, please!
拜托 让我去吧 求你了
I just don't like the idea
我只是不喜欢
of a bunch of seniors out partying all night.
一群毕业生在一起整晚狂欢
I'm sure there'll be booze, and worse.
我肯定你们会酩酊大醉 或者更糟
Well, there won't be any drinking and driving
不会酒后驾驶的
because everyone's spending the night at the house.
因为大家整晚都在房♥子里
So there will be drinking?
但是会喝酒
I'm not going to drink or do anything worse.
我不会喝酒的 也不会做更糟的事
I'd just feel better about
如果湖上度假屋离得更近
it if the lake house was a little closer.
我会觉得安心些
If it was somewhere I could come and pick you up
如果是我能去接你的地方
if something doesn't go the way you expect it to
而事情发展出乎你的预料
and you want to come home.
你又想回家
Jack can bring me home if I want to come home.
如果我要回家的话 杰克会送我回来的
You know, we're still good enough friends.
我们还是好朋友
He'd do that I'm sure.
我保证他会愿意这么做的
Well, he won't be able to do that
那如果他喝醉了
if he's been drinking, will he?
他就不能送你回来了 不是吗
Well, then, I can drive myself home.
那我可以自己开车回来
From some place 50 miles
深更半夜从50英里外
away from here in the middle of the night
一个你从没去过的地方
that you've never been to before?
自己开车回来吗
Dad, I'm not gonna have to drive myself home.
老爸 我不会自己开车回来的
Just let me go, please.
让我去吧 求你了
We can get a babysitter.
我们可以找个保姆
I'm sure my dad would be happy to take John for the night.
我相信我老爹会很乐意照顾约翰一晚的
No, I don't want to get a babysitter
不 我不想因为要去个我不想去的地方
to go somewhere I don't want to go.
而找个保姆
I don't even like getting babysitters
我甚至都不愿为了去个我想去的地方
to go somewhere we do want to go.
而找个保姆
I wanna go.
我想去
Madison and Lauren are going and a lot of other people.
麦迪逊和劳伦还有很多人都会去
It would be fun to do something less adult
偶尔孩子气一些
and more high school for a change.
像个高中生会更有意思些
Yeah, I don't really want to drive 50 miles
我真的不想开50英里的车
to be with a bunch of kids drinking
去和一群小鬼喝酒
and doing other stupid stuff and having sex.
做些蠢事 然后做♥爱♥
I'd like to do something less high school,
我想做些不像高中生的事情
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表