剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情提要
So, where are you taking her?
你要带她去哪儿
Geoff's.
杰夫餐厅
Just talk to the guy.
去跟他谈谈吧
I do not want to talk about Jacob
我不想谈到雅各布
Adrian and Amy have nothing to do with us.
艾利安和艾米与我们无关
I could be extremely jealous.
我可是非常爱吃醋的哦
I don't want my dad to go out with Grace's mom.
我不想我爸爸跟格瑞丝的妈妈在一起
It's none of our business.
这不关我们的事
I really want to talk to Grace.
我真想跟格瑞丝谈谈
Let her come to you when she's ready to talk.
等她准备好 让她来找你
I want to drive Jacob.
我想送雅各布去
You can't drive my car, Tom.
你不能开我的车 汤姆
I miss you, Leo.
我很想念你 里欧
Hello, Betty.
你好 贝蒂
I'm sure you and Leo have a lot to talk about.
我想你和里欧有很多话说
So, good night, Leo.
那么晚安 里欧
Do you know what time it is?
你知道现在几点吗
Dylan just wanted to see the butcher shop.
迪兰只是想来肉店看看
It was a mistake to get married,
结婚就是个错误
and I don't want to follow my husband to Africa.
我不想追随我丈夫去非洲
How did you ever marry that woman?
你怎么会跟那种女人结婚
Betty was good to me.
贝蒂对我很好
I want to have children. Just think about it.
我想生孩子 好好考虑一下吧
I don't want to push you, but I want to get married.
我不想逼你 可我想结婚
If we get married,
如果我们结婚了
there's always a chance that we could get a divorce.
就会可能会离婚
License and registration please.
请出示驾照和行车执照
Son, this is a fishing license.
孩子 这是钓鱼执照
I had such a nice time tonight.
今晚过得很开心
I'm sure my parents are in bed.
我想爸妈肯定都上♥床♥休息了
Gotcha!
逗你玩
Nora! Nora, wake up, I need some help.
诺拉 诺拉 快起来 帮我个忙
Help with what? What's going on?
帮什么忙 怎么了
Is it a heart attack? Are you having a heart attack?
心脏病发作吗 你心脏病发作了吗
No, I'm not having a heart attack.
我没犯心脏病
I have to go pick up Kathleen.
我得去接凯瑟琳
Her son, Tom, got caught driving without a license
她儿子 汤姆 无照驾驶被抓了
and he's down at the police station with the new son, the other guy.
他现在和他新来的弟弟在警♥察♥局
She wants me to go down there with her.
她想让我陪她一起去
What do you need my help with?
那你要我帮什么忙
It's the middle of the night, I can't wake up Robie
大半夜的 我不能叫醒罗比
and take him down to the police station in the middle of the night.
带着他去警♥察♥局
You're gonna have to babysit. Oh, no.
你得帮我照看他一会儿 不会吧
I don't babysit.
我可不行
No one lets me babysit, ever.
从来没人放心让我照看婴儿
I'll go pick up Kathleen and go to the police station.
我去接凯瑟琳 然后去警♥察♥局
Yeah, that's probably a bad idea.
这也不是什么好主意
I'm sure you'll be just fine with Robie.
我相信你能照看好罗比的
No, no, that's not the point,
不是 那不是重点
the point is nobody trusts me with Robie.
重点是没人信任我可以照顾好他
If Robie accidentally fell and hit his head when I'm babysitting,
如果他不小心摔倒 磕到脑袋了
I'd go to prison.
我又得吃牢饭了
He's not gonna hit his head.
他不会磕到脑袋的
Go sleep in my bed, here's the monitor.
去我床上睡 这是监听器
Get in there. You can do it!
去吧 你能做到的
All right, all right, I can do it. I can do it.
好吧 好吧 我可以 我可以
But when Anne finds out you've let me do it,
但是如果安妮发现了
she may never let you keep the kid again.
她可能永远都不会让你照顾孩子了
You're right, you're right.
你说得对 说的对
Thanks for pointing that out.
多谢你提醒我
You have to go where?
你要去哪儿啊
Tom is down at the police station
汤姆在警♥察♥局
and Kathleen needs me to go down there.
凯瑟琳要我也去
So you want me to get up in the middle of the night
所以你要我起床 丢下我儿子
and leave my own son so you can go help Wife Number One?
以便你去帮一号♥妻子
What's going on?
怎么了
Let me speak to Ricky. No!
让里奇接电♥话♥ 没门儿
Was that your dad?
你♥爸♥爸打来
Yeah, Kathleen has a family emergency, she needs him.
对 凯瑟琳家里出事了 需要他过去
So, he wants me to go over there and watch Robie.
所以他想让我去照顾罗比
I can go over there.
我可以去
No. He can't just drop
不行 他不能不顾原本的生活
his old life and start a new one so easily.
就开始新生活
Let him figure it out.
让他自己去解决吧
I have no choice. I have to leave Robie in your care.
我没得选了 我必须得让你照顾罗比了
And I can do that because I absolutely trust you with my son.
我敢让你照顾我儿子 因为我完全信任你
You're not a drug addict,
你不再吸毒
you're not an alcoholic, you're not a criminal.
酗酒 或者罪犯
You've served your time,
你已经服过刑了
you've paid your debt to society,
已经洗清了所有罪过
and now you can babysit.
现在你可以照看孩子
In an emergency. In the middle of the night.
特别是在紧急情况下 半夜里
Never mind, I can't do it.
还是算了吧 我做不到
Uh, hi, Kathleen.
凯瑟琳
George, it's okay, I can't wait any longer,
乔治 没关系 我不能再等了
I have to go.
我得走了
I'm just gonna take a taxi so I can drive Rachel's car home.
我打车去 这样就能把瑞秋的车开回来了
Thank heavens they didn't impound the car.
感谢上帝他们没把车没收
Why can't Rachel go with you?
为什么瑞秋不能和你一块去
Same reason you can't,
和你的原因一样
she has children and it's 2:00 in the morning.
她也有孩子 而且现在是凌晨两点
You know I'd be there if I could. I tried.
我要是能去的话 我肯定去 可是我尽力了
George, it's okay, it's really okay.
乔治 没关系 真的没事
I mean, I think I better
我觉得我最好
get used to the idea of taking care of myself.
习惯自己照顾自己
Well, your husband will be coming home at some point.
没准哪天 你老公就回来了
Uh, no. I talked to him.
不会的 我跟他谈过了
You talked to him?
你跟他谈过了
It's over. And...
都结束了 然后...
George, I can't talk about this right now. I have to go.
乔治 我现在多说了 我得走了
Hi, Anne.
安妮
George? How are you?
乔治 你怎么样
Is Robie okay? Did he wake you up?
罗比怎么样 他把你吵醒了吗
No, no, I... I just couldn't sleep.
没有 没有 我只是睡不着
Ashley and I are shopping.
我和艾希礼正逛街呢
She's trying on this unbelievable dress.
她正在试一件特别漂亮的裙子
We're having such a great time.
我们玩得很高兴
S'il vous plait, je pense que vous essayez dans autre couleur?
请问您能找下另一个颜色吗
Merci.
谢谢
Speaking the language, huh?
说法语呢
Yeah, it's been great to brush up on my French.
对啊 把法语重新捡起来的感觉真好
But you're not just calling to say hello.
你不会打来只为向我问声好吧
What's going on?
发生什么事了
We're never gonna get back together again, are we?
我们永远不可能复合了 对吗
You and me.
你和我
No, I don't think so.
是的 我不可能了
But do we really need to discuss this right now
但是我们有必要
in the middle of the night for some reason?
大半夜的讨论这个事情吗
No, no need to discuss it at all. I'm done.
没有 完全没必要 我说完了
I just wanted to say that. I can't do it anymore.
我只想说一声 我不想等了
Well, I think we've both said that a couple dozen times before.
我认为我们之前都已经说了很多次了
Yeah, and, uh, that's part of the reason,
是啊 那是部分原因
I just can't do it anymore, Anne. I'm sorry.
我实在是不想等了 安妮 对不起
Um... This is it.
就这样
What's going on?
有什么大事啊
Lots of things.
很多事
Lots of things that couldn't wait until I got up?
不能等到我起床再说吗
I haven't been to bed yet. Okay.
我连觉都没睡 好吧
Grace, I want you to sit down and talk to Jacob this weekend.
格瑞丝 我希望你这周末和雅各布好好谈谈
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表