剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Again, she is not a child.
还是那句老话 她不是小孩了
She is not, sir.
她不是 先生
And she doesn't even care that I sent it around.
而且当我发给大家时 她压根无所谓
I mean, yeah,
我是说 是啊
other guys' girlfriends have gotten upset,
换做其他人的女朋友会对此不高兴
but they're not like her.
但是她们和她可不一样
Are you kidding me? She's devastated.
开什么玩笑 她都崩溃了
She's devastated you saw it and
她是因为你看到了照片而且发现了这事
found out about it.
才崩溃的
She wanted me to...
她就希望我...
Okay, maybe not wanted,
好吧 "希望"这词貌似不大恰当
but she doesn't care if people see the photo.
但照片被人看见 她无所谓
She considers it art.
她认为这是艺术
Oh, my...
我滴个...
And she's very...
而且她很...
You know, she has a lot of...
你知道 她很有...
Confidence. Okay,
信心 好了
look, you little loser,
听着 你这个小败类
you can't send naked pictures
你不能就这么把我闺女
of my daughter around to half the school
的裸照传遍半个学校
and not go to jail for it.
而能幸免牢狱之灾
Ethan, you want to step back outside?
伊森 能请你出去下吗
Certainly.
当然
What happened to the dude?
那位老兄去哪了
The dude...
那位老兄...
is in school. I sent him back to school.
在学校 我送他回学校了
You're still telling him what to do?
他还听你命令行事啊
He's 18.
他都十八了
I'm going to be telling him
到他四十岁之前
what to do until he's 40.
我都会告诉他哪些该做哪些不该做
Maybe longer.
或许更远些
Lucky him.
他真走运
So you tired of getting in trouble yet?
你现在对惹事上身有没有一丝厌倦
You know, i don't know what the big deal is.
我都不知道这有什么大不了的
The big deal is you broke the law again.
你又犯法了 这就是件大事
Let me ask you something.
我来问问你
Were those new sneakers worth getting taken out of our house?
那些新运动鞋从我们家失踪 应该吗
No.
不
Guy stole 'em from me two weeks later.
那些家伙在我买♥♥后两周就偷了它们
They actually let you have your phone back?
他们居然还了你手♥机♥
You're back up. Let's go.
到你了 走吧
Do you ever
你有没有
pick up your kids' phones and check out the messages on them?
偷看你孩子手♥机♥里面的信息
Who's asking, you, or did one of my kids complain?
谁在发问 你 还是我小孩在抱怨
No, it's me. It's just me.
不 就我 我想知道
I just know someone that that happened to.
我就知道在某些人身上发生了这种事
Is that why those two are upset?
所以那两位最近在闹不愉快吗
He got nosy with her phone?
男方对女方的手♥机♥很感冒吗
No, the other way around.
不 对象反了
Oh, geez.
苍天
Oh, let me guess.
好吧 让我猜猜看
Messages from Adrian?
艾利安的信息
Yeah. And Amy got caught listening to them.
是啊 而且艾米在听信息时当场被抓
How'd she get the password?
她怎么有密♥码♥的
It was "John."
密♥码♥是"约翰"
They all pick stupid passwords,
让他们自己选吧
if left to themselves.
他们就净选些傻帽密♥码♥
My daughters and I have an agreement.
我和我女儿们有份协议
I have full access to anything on their phones
我有权查看她们手♥机♥上的所有内容
and the passwords to check the phones.
我还有所有密♥码♥
And once a week I do check them.
每个礼拜我都查一次
Never on the same day, never the same time.
日期 时间不定
Cuts down on any of the phone crap.
切断了一切手♥机♥废话的根源
Have you ever seen pictures of my daughters?
你有没有见过我女儿的照片
No. There's a reason for that.
没 这是有原因滴
What's the reason?
是神马
They're hot.
她们很性感
And they don't need to be
她们不需要在咱这
advertised around this joint with those two hounds around.
多加宣传 这还有两只猎犬呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I forgot that one of them is your son.
我忘了其中一只是你儿子
So, you have hot daughters, huh?
这么说来 你女儿们很性感 是吗
Like that's a surprise.
很意外吧
It's a blessing and a curse.
美貌是把双刃剑
I have got them in all-girls private schools
我把她们送进了私立女校
and I'm going to keep them in an all-girls private school
在她们获博士学位前
until they've got PhDs.
我将会让她们一直呆下去
That's gonna make 'em gay, you know.
她们会被逼成拉拉的
I'm kidding.
开玩笑啦
Not that I would mind.
我倒不担心那个
I might prefer that.
我倒情愿那样
Cut down on the chance for some guy to do something stupid
彻底灭了和男人们做傻事的可能性
and get one of them...
不会被搞...
Again, I'm sorry.
重申 抱歉
Oh, apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
I know it's not the best
我知道这些事对里奇 艾米
thing that happened to Ricky and Amy and John,
和约翰来说可能不是最好的
but it's not like nothing good came of it.
但也不见得都是坏事
Ladies.
女士们
Right, I haven't seen you
是了 自我从办公室
since I fired you from the office.
把你炒了以后就没见过你
Sorry about that, Bunny.
对此我很抱歉 巴尼
And what about me?
那么我呢
You I have to talk to.
我俩得谈谈
Because?
因为
I guess folks are gonna know.
我想大家都将知道
Betty and I are splitting up.
贝蒂和我要离婚了
Oh, what happened?
发生了啥
She wants to go to college.
她想去大学
Oh, you're not joking.
你不在开玩笑啊
No, I'm not.
没开玩笑
And that would break up two
一方要去上大学
people if one of them wanted to go to college?
俩人就得分手吗
It just didn't work out.
就是没法继续啦
We decided we'll be happier not married,
我们一致认为我们不结婚会更快乐些
and that's that. It's nobody's business.
就是那样 和任何人无关
No one asked, you volunteered.
没人过问 你自己说的
I mean, just for the record.
我是说 要问起来的话
Just in case you want to use
以防你想利用这个来
that to fire me from here or, you know, anything.
把我从这儿炒了或什么
I, on the other hand, never hold a grudge.
而我呢 从未怀有一丝怨恨
I completely and totally understand why I got fired.
我完全知道我被炒的原因
And why is that?
为啥呢
Can't be trusted. Can't be trusted staying sober,
不值得信任 在戒酒方面
can't be trusted with anything else. No?
在任何方面 不是啊
Well, yeah, but that's what I imagine you're thinking.
就是啊 我就以为你这么想的
That's not what I'm thinking. What I'm thinking is that
那不是我的想法 我所一直认为的
everyone deserves
是每个人都应有一次
a second chance, everyone.
改过自新的机会 每一个人
What about Bunny? No.
巴尼呢 不行
Oh, well, actually, I think this would be my third chance,
实际上 这将是我的第三次机会了
my second chance was being here.
我的第二次机会是在这里工作
Okay, a third chance. I want you back.
行啊 第三次机会 我希望你回来
I don't deserve a third chance.
我不配有第三次机会
I'll take it.
我要了
Hey, um, I want to talk to you,
我想和你谈谈
but I have to go to the counselor's office immediately.
但我得马上去辅♥导♥员办公室一趟
I don't know what she wants,
我不知道她要干什么
but she said immediately, so I have to go.
但她叫我立刻去 所以我得走了
No, you don't. I got that Joe guy
你不必 我叫那个叫乔的家伙
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表