剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
or Prince Charmings, all right?
或者白马王子
It's just us and the deadbeat dads.
只有我们自己和他们那游手好闲的老爸
And we're tired.
而且我们真的累了
And what time does Amy get home? We want to go out.
艾米什么时候到家 我们想出去走走
Yeah, this place is nice
是啊 这地方真的很好
and all but it's all we've seen of California.
但我们在加州就只看到了这间屋子
We want to go out.
我们想要出去走走
Amy won't be home for hours
艾米几小时后才会回来
and then she has to do homework.
之后她还得做功课
So if you two want to go somewhere,
所以你们要是想出去走走
I can keep an eye on the little guys.
我就先帮忙照看一下孩子吧
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Oh. Wait a minute. We don't really know you.
等一下 我们还不太认识你呢
He's fine.
他是好人
I'm sure Amy will give me
我确定艾米会说我好话的
a good reference, call her.
打电♥话♥问她吧
No, that's okay. We'll be back.
不用 没关系 我们会回来的
Yeah. What time were you thinking?
是 你想要我们几点回来
Just leave me your cell numbers
把手♥机♥号♥留下就成了
in case I have any trouble
要是到点让孩子们上♥床♥睡觉时
when it's time for them to go to bed.
他们不听话的话 我就打给你们
Really? Really?
真的吗 真的吗
Oh. He has no trouble sleeping anywhere.
他在哪里睡觉都没问题的
He's used to staying with my mom, or my friends,
他习惯了跟我妈 或跟我朋友
or other family members.
或跟我们家其他亲戚一起睡
Yeah, Allen, too. Bye.
是 艾伦也一样 拜拜啦
Cell numbers.
手♥机♥号♥
So, let's go by the market and get a pile of snacks,
那咱俩去超♥市♥买♥♥点零食
and then start working on the final paper for world history.
然后开始写世界历史的期末论文
Oh, I can't believe I'm almost finished with high school.
我真不敢相信我就要高中毕业了
That's not due for weeks. I'm gonna go over to Jack's.
论文还能写好几个星期呢 我先去杰克那儿
No, let's just get the bibliographies done.
不 我们得先把参考文献弄完
I really want to get started on this.
我真的很想开始写了
I mean, I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
我终于在黑暗的隧♥道♥里看到了曙光
Well, I'd like to see it after I see Jack.
我还是先看到杰克 再去看曙光吧
Okay. Let me ask you something.
好吧 我问你点事情
If you like Jack so much,
你要是那么喜欢杰克
why is it that you're holding out on him?
你为何不从了他呢
We made out.
我们亲热过呀
And how long you think he'll be happy with that?
你觉得他能为此高兴多久
As long as I'm happy with that.
只要我高兴就成了
Yeah. I think you're holding out on him
我觉得你之所以不确定关系
just in case Daniel comes back around.
是怕丹尼尔再回来吧
Daniel? Who said anything about Daniel?
丹尼尔 跟他有什么关系
Look...
听着
I'm not going to have sex with Jack
就算有那么一丝可能
if there's even the slightest chance
我会想和丹尼尔或其他任何人上♥床♥
I'm ever gonna want to have sex with Daniel or any other guy.
我也是不会和杰克睡的
My numbers are getting too high.
追我的男人太多了
I'm stopping at three.
我有三个就够了
You'd still be at three
你现在跟杰克睡了
if you slept with Jack right now.
还是会有三个人追你啊
Unless you're counting him twice.
除非你把他算成两个人了
All right, all right.
好吧 好吧
The real reason is, if I get back in bed with Jack,
真实原因是 如果我现在和杰克上♥床♥了
that's it, for life.
那这辈子 就跟着他了
And if you get back in bed with Daniel,
那如果你和丹尼尔上♥床♥呢
that's it for life?
这辈子就跟着他了吗
Daniel would never make that kind of commitment.
丹尼尔不会为我做出那种承诺的
Oh, and you think Jack would?
那你觉得杰克会吗
Yes. He would.
是的 他会的
I just don't know if I would.
我只是不确定我会不会
So I'm not going to have sex with him.
所以我才不和他上♥床♥的
Hi, Alice.
你好 爱丽丝
I know you're not talking to me. But...
我知道你不会理我 但
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you and Ben.
我想念你和本
I miss me and you and Ben hanging out.
我很怀念你跟我和本一起出去玩的日子
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Can't we just be friends, Alice?
我们做普通朋友都不可以吗 爱丽丝
I don't think so, Henry.
我觉得不可以 亨利
Because I still love you
因为我还爱着你
and I still want to be your girlfriend.
而且我还想做你的女朋友
But Alice...
但爱丽丝
I know this is cliche,
我知道这是陈词滥调了
but don't you think we're too young
但你不觉得我们都还太年轻
to be making those decisions about
还不能决定自己
who we want to spend the rest of our lives with?
要和谁共度一生
No. Come on, Alice, give it up.
不觉得 别这样爱丽丝 放弃吧
You should be out there dating and so should I.
你应该去和其他人约会 我也是
We have no life experience.
我们还缺乏人生经验
You mean we're not whores? Yeah.
你是指我们都没有性经验 是的
I don't want to be a whore.
我不想要性经验
I want to be your whore.
只想从你这儿获取经验
I want you to be my friend.
我希望你是我的朋友
I can't.
我不能
That's really selfish of you, you know that?
你真的太自私了 你不觉得吗
Because if you can be my friend,
因为如果你愿意我们继续做朋友
then maybe Ben could be our friend again.
本和我们可能就还是朋友
Hi.
好
Hi.
好
I'm so sorry. Thanks for saying hi to me.
我真的很抱歉 谢谢你还愿意理我
Oh, Madison, you are such an idiot.
麦迪逊 你怎么这么傻
I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道
Why did you do it?
为什么要那么做
I don't know. I felt sorry for him.
我不知道 我觉得他很可怜
You felt sorry for him?
你觉得他可怜
He knew you didn't like him.
他知道你不喜欢他
Just because I wouldn't have sex with him?
就因为我不愿意和他做♥爱♥
No, he just knew.
不是的 他就是知道
And he used it to make me feel sorry for him.
而且他还利用这点来骗我的怜悯心
And he just kept smiling and telling me I was pretty,
他一直微笑着说我很可爱
and he has such a beautiful smile,
他的微笑很迷人
which only became annoying after a while, by the way.
但过不了多久只会惹人烦
I was just so attracted to him, and he was so cute.
我曾经那么迷恋他 他那么可爱
But then he just kept smiling, and smiling, and smiling.
但他除了笑就是笑 不停地笑
Believe me. I know.
相信我 我懂的
That same smile that attracted me to him in the first place
微笑是他最开始吸引我的地方
just eventually turned me off.
也是最终让我厌倦他的地方
Yeah. I should have just waited until that happened to me.
是啊 我该再多等一会 等到厌倦的
I mean, I never should have done it.
我是说 我真不该那么做
No, you shouldn't have, but you did.
你的确不该 但你还是做了
I guess I should just get over it.
我也不该一直记恨着
I'm really going to try.
我会努力试着忘记
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Should we go tell Amy?
我们要告诉艾米吗
No. No.
不要 不要
I really need a break from Amy.
我目前需要和艾米保持距离
Oh! I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思
Oh. Hi.
哦 好呀
So, what's going on?
发生了什么
I got a little behind in my assignments.
我拖欠了些作业
I guess I didn't make summer school
我想我轻视暑期班了
as important as I should have.
没有认真对待它
You, uh, want some help?
你需要帮忙吗
No. No.
不 不用了
And even if I did want help, wouldn't that be a problem?
而且就算我要你帮我 不会有问题吗
With your girlfriend.
你女朋友不介意吗
Probably. But she'd get over it.
也许会吧 但她很快就会没事的
Well, I don't need any help.
我没什么需要帮忙的
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表