剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
slept with my boyfriend Jesse.
和我男友杰西睡了
What? Yeah, she betrayed me.
什么 没错 她背叛了我
He betrayed you, too.
他也背叛了你啊
Yeah, well, we all know how that happened.
没错 我们都知道这是怎么一回事儿
Well, it didn't happen
你俩没上♥床♥
because you weren't having sex with him.
是因为你以前不愿和他上♥床♥
Right. I'm proof that having sex with a guy
没错 和男人上♥床♥
won't keep him from
同样不能阻止他偷腥
having sex with someone else.
我就是活生生的例子
So is Henry going to summer school?
亨利要上暑期班吗
Yes, it's the only reason I signed up for summer school.
对 所以我才会报暑期班
He wanted to go so hopefully he'd do better on the SATs
他想来提高SAT成绩[美国高考]
and we could get into the same college.
这样我们就能读一所大学了
Well, you can hang out with us.
你能跟我们混啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, it's Ben!
这不是本嘛
So Ben took your side?
这么说本站在你这边
Of course he took my side, I didn't do anything.
他当然得挺我 我可没犯错
And neither of us is speaking to Henry.
而且我们俩谁都不和亨利讲话
I guess Alice is catching you up on all the latest.
爱丽丝在跟你们说各种新鲜事儿吧
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
Part of my punishment. I have to go to summer school.
惩罚的一部分 我必须去上暑期班
But I can't drive to summer school.
但不能自己开车去上学
My dad got a special driver
我爸请了个特别司机
to drive me to summer school and to work.
来接送我上学和上班
Driver slash security guard.
司机兼保安
You need a security guard now?
你现在还需要一个保安吗
Driver slash security guard slash babysitter.
确切说是司机兼保安兼保姆
Apparently I'm a drug addict now.
显然 我现在染上了毒瘾
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I got busted. For marijuana.
我被活捉吸食大♥麻♥
I met some girls at your boyfriend's party.
在你男友的派对上 我认识了些女孩
Oh, yeah. The redhead. I saw you with her.
对 那个红发女 我看到你俩在一起
She smokes pot?
她抽大♥麻♥吗
She and all of her friends. And me.
她和她朋友们都吸 包括我
And you're still letting your dad believe it was your pot?
你♥爸♥还以为那是你的大♥麻♥吗
It was my pot.
那本来就是我的大♥麻♥
See you.
回见
So Ben is smoking pot now?
现在本还抽上大♥麻♥了
Geez, he must still be suffering
天呐 这一年里发生的事
from everything that's happened this year.
肯定很让他痛苦
Yeah. Or he's lost his mind.
是啊 或者他就是失去理智了
It's not enough that he got Adrian pregnant,
他把艾利安的肚子搞大了
they lost a baby
孩子最后也没了
and he got a divorce.
他俩还离了婚 这还不够吗
Now he needs more trouble in his life?
他嫌自己生活不够纠结吗
I'm sure it's just part of the healing process.
我相信这是他恢复过程的一部分
I'm sure it's going to take a long time for him,
他和艾利安要恢复过来
for him and Adrian to both heal.
还需要很长一段时间
That's probably why they're
所以他们俩现在
both making some stupid decisions right now.
很可能都在做傻事
I feel so badly for both of them,
真为他俩难受
and just slightly guilty that Ricky and I are coming together
在他们痛苦离婚的时候 我跟里奇走到了一起
right as they're falling apart.
我还真有点内疚
Hey, let me see your ring again.
再让我看看你的戒指
Isn't it funny how the one person
想来可笑
we thought would be a cheater
我们原以为最会乱搞的人
is the one person who didn't cheat?
反而是个好好先生
Ricky? Yeah.
我是说里奇 没错
Of course, he's not perfect.
当然 他也并不完美
But neither am I.
但我也是
Yeah, it's right down there,
就在走廊那头
just turn left at the end of the hall.
一直走到底往左转
Thank you.
谢谢你
And by the way, I thought Amy was very rude to you.
顺便说一句 我觉得艾米对你太无礼了
You seem like a nice enough girl to me.
在我看来 你可是个很好的女孩
Yeah. Amy used to be my best friend.
没错 艾米曾是我最好的朋友
So did Lauren.
劳伦也是
And they just turned on you.
但现在他们却翻脸不认人
Girls will do that, you know, girls can be really mean.
女生们都是这样 她们可以很刻薄
And unforgiving.
还冷血无情
So what happened?
发生了什么
Did you do something they won't forgive you for?
你做了什么不可饶恕的事吗
I don't know what you could have done,
我不知道你能做什么坏事
really, you seem so nice.
真的 你看上去这么善良
I am nice. I just made a little mistake.
我是挺好的 只是犯了点小错
It wasn't even my fault.
甚至都不是我的错
Happens to me all the time.
我也常遇到这种情况
You want to do the right thing, but then you don't.
你想做正确的事 但却没做成
And you make one little mistake,
犯了个小错
and everyone makes a big deal out of it.
大家却都对此小题大作
Well, I kind of slept with Lauren's boyfriend.
我就是跟劳伦的男朋友上了床
You mean he slept with you?
你是指他来和你上♥床♥吗
I honestly doubt you'd seduce your best friend's boyfriend,
我真不觉得你会去勾引你闺蜜的男人
you hardly seem like the type.
你根本不像这类人
You look like a classy girl to me,
在我眼里 你就是个美好的女孩
the kind of girl a guy would be lucky to marry.
谁能娶到你谁真是走运
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah. And of course this guy would want to sleep with you,
当然 所以那个男的才会想和你上♥床♥
I mean, look at you.
我的意思是 看看你
Damn. Any guy would want to sleep with you.
该死 是个男人都会想和你上♥床♥的
You're so good looking, you know that?
你太漂亮了 知道吗
And sexy, you are really sexy.
而且性感 性感到爆
You look all innocent, but hey, you're hot.
你是那么天真无邪 但同时又性感撩人
So, like, who are you again?
你是谁来着
Are you related to Ricky?
你是里奇的家人吗
Hi, Adrian. Can we talk?
艾利安 能说几句吗
Oh. Hi, Henry.
亨利 你好
This isn't about your feelings or anything, is it?
你不是来跟我谈感情什么的吧 是吗
'Cause sometimes things are just best left unsaid.
因为有些事吧 不说为好
I got all your messages,
你的短♥信♥我都收到了
I just didn't want to talk to you.
我只是不想和你讲话
I just wanted to apologize.
我就想来道个歉
Oh, no, no. That's okay. You were pretty good.
不不 不用 你挺在行的
Nothing to apologize for.
没什么好道歉的
What? No.
什么 我不是这个意思
I just wanted to apologize if I took advantage of you.
我道歉是怕我占了你便宜
What?
你说什么
Unless of course, you maybe took advantage of me?
除非 是你占我便宜
Oh, no, no, no, no one took advantage of anyone.
不 哪有的事 我们都没占对方便宜
You knew what you were doing.
你清楚你在干什么
I already told you, you were pretty good,
我早就跟你讲过 你蛮在行的
I mean considering that it meant nothing to either of us
因为对我俩来说 这是纯粹的派对乱搞
and it was just party sex.
没什么别的意义
Yeah, well, Ben knows, you know.
但本知道了 知道吗
I don't care if Ben knows.
本知不知道管我什么事
He's not speaking to me. We're not friends anymore.
他不跟我讲话了 我们绝交了
What? What happened?
什么 怎么会这样
What happened? Us. We happened.
怎么会 就是因为我们这事
Yeah, so? Ben was with that redhead.
这又怎样 本当时和那个红发女在一起
Not that I'm keeping score.
我不是在和人比较
But if I were, I'd win.
但如果真要比比的话 赢的肯定是我
He didn't have sex with that girl.
他没跟那女孩上♥床♥
He will.
迟早会的
I've heard about those private school girls.
早就听说过那些私立学校女孩的名声了
Don't let him make you feel guilty.
不必为他愧疚
Again, he's not speaking to me.
但是 他现在就是不跟我讲话了
Maybe you could talk to him.
或许你去跟他讲讲
Maybe if he sees that it wasn't a big deal to you
如果他觉得这对你来说没什么大不了
he wouldn't be so upset with me, and he'd forgive me.
他就不会生我的气了 就会原谅我
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表