剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
where there are knives and meat cutters, and...
肉店里全是刀子和切肉机什么的
It's not a place for children.
那可不是孩子该去的地方
We don't let John just wander around the butcher shop.
我们不会让约翰在肉店里随便乱跑
We were just talking about how cute you are.
我们刚还在说你好帅呢
See ya.
回见
David, you just got Mommy in big trouble.
戴维 你可给妈妈惹大祸了
Don't go outside the apartment again.
别再跑出公♥寓♥去了
Now go over there and play with Allen.
现在去那边和艾伦玩去吧
Think he understands that?
你觉得他听得懂吗
No.
不
It was more for me than him.
更多是对我自己说的 而不是对他
This is so not a vacation.
这真不是假期的样子
Maybe we should go to the beach or something.
也许我们应该去沙滩之类的地方
I just want to do nothing for a couple of days.
我这几天什么都不想做
I'm tired of driving.
开车都开烦了
I'm tired of being a mom.
当老妈才真的烦人
I'm no good at it.
我可真不擅长做妈妈
We should have sent the boys
我们就应该一到假期
on a vacation with their dads
就把孩子送到他们爸爸那里去
and just stayed home.
然后咱们待在家里
Yeah, right. Yeah, right.
对啊 对啊
Seriously. I would be a much better mom
说真的 我要是有时间能照顾照顾自己
if I just had some time to take care of me.
我会是个更称职的妈妈
Yeah.
是啊
Ricky, you really need to stop calling me.
里奇 你真的别再打给我了
One of them wasn't watching her kid
她们有一个人都不好好看着孩子
and he came down here and
孩子跑下来这里
he was wandering around all over the place.
到处跑来跑去的
Jackie. Probably Jackie.
洁姬 估计是她的孩子
Amy, I can't take care of your friends
艾米 我没法既照顾你的朋友们
and watch their children and work.
又得看着他们的孩子 还要同时工作
And even if I wasn't working,
而且就算我不工作的时候
I don't want to watch someone else's kids.
我也不想去照顾其他人的孩子
I'm sorry.
对不起
Are you...
你不会...
Oh, no, don't try to manipulate me by crying.
不是吧 别想用眼泪来操纵我
They have to go.
他们必须离开
I'm not trying to manipulate you.
我不是想操纵你
I'm just having a really lousy day.
我今天过得真的很糟糕
Don't worry about anything,
别再担心了
I've got it covered, it's all going to be fine.
我来搞定 全都会没事的
No, it's not.
不 不会没事的
No, it is. I'll make sure it is.
会的 我保证
Couldn't help but overhear.
无意中听到了
Hi, Ethan.
你好 伊森
Can I be of service?
我能帮什么忙吗
Uh, no. I don't think so. I'm fine.
没有 没什么事 我挺好的
Jacob was looking for you earlier, did he find you?
雅各布之前在找你呢 他找到你了吗
Jacob?
雅各布吗
Yeah. You know Jacob, Grace's brother?
是 你认识格瑞丝的弟弟雅各布吧
Oh. Yeah.
认识
I wonder what he wanted.
不知道他找我♥干♥什么
I don't know.
我不知道
But I don't have time to do this.
但我真没时间聊这些
I have to catch up with some things, some homework.
我必须抓紧做功课什么的了
In trouble, huh?
是不是有麻烦了
No. I'm not in trouble. But I will be
不 我没麻烦 但我要是没完成功课
if I don't finish this, all right?
就会有麻烦了 明白吗
Been there.
我是过来人
Here you go.
给你
Yeah, I like her, she's cute.
我喜欢她 她很可爱
But are you sure she wants to go out with me?
但你确定她想要跟我约会吗
We're going to find out. Step back.
答案马上就能揭晓 往后退点
No, that's too smiley.
不成 笑得太大了
It looks as if I'm trying too hard.
看起来好像我笑得太做作了
Do another one. All right.
再照一张 好吧
No. No. That totally looks like I'm posing.
不成 这张感觉我完全在拗造型
Do another one.
再照一张
All right, hurry up, dude, we both have to get to class.
快点吧 哥们 我们都还得上课呢
Did you find out if we can use Ricky's apartment?
你说我们能不能借用里奇的公♥寓♥
That was never going to work.
肯定不成
Even if he and Amy let us use the place,
就算艾米他们让我们用她家
it's got baby stuff all over it.
可她家里全是婴儿用品
We're never going to get anywhere with two chicks
在到处都是婴儿用品的地方
if there's baby stuff laying all over the place.
我们绝不可能泡的到两妞
But your guest house is free and clear, right?
但你家的客房♥没人住又很干净 对吧
No, no, my eyes were closed.
不成 我闭眼了
And we cannot use the guest house.
我们不能去客房♥
I'm already in enough trouble with my...
我已经和那个谁有不少矛盾了
I don't know what to call her, my dad's wife?
我不知道该称呼她什么 我爸的老婆
Try to get a decent photo this time, will you?
这回尽量拍个像样点的照片吧 好吗
I'm not taking another one. This is what you look like.
我不想再照了 你本来就长这样儿
I'll tell them to meet us at your guest house at what, 9:00?
我会让她们在你家的客房♥见 9点行吗
9:00? No. That's too late.
9点吗 不成 太晚了
It's a school night and I don't
第二天还要学习 而且我觉得
think Kathleen will be out that late with George.
凯瑟琳不会那么晚跟乔治一起出去的
She's old.
她老了
Well, these chicks aren't 17, it's summer.
这俩妞又不是17岁 现在是夏天
They're not going out before sundown, come on.
太阳落山前她们才不会出门
The later it is, the less chance we have of getting caught.
越晚 咱们被抓住的机会就越小
I'll get back to you.
我回头再去找你
That was hilarious.
真是太搞笑了
I don't know if that's a compliment.
不知道你这算不算是称赞
Oh, it wasn't sex so don't be insulted.
别生气 咱又没有真做什么
It was foreplay. It was making out.
那是前戏 只是亲热一下
And I'm sorry, two adults
不好意思 请问两个成年人
sneaking around to make out is hilarious.
鬼鬼祟祟地亲热 这不是很搞笑吗
Or genius.
或者是太有才了
Or genius.
你太有才了
Now I wish I hadn't even told Grace we were going out.
现在我真希望没跟格瑞丝说我俩约会的事
She would never have known.
她永远也发现不了
Oh, well...
还有
Thanks for lunch. And for...
谢谢你请的午餐 还有
making out.
跟我亲热
You told Grace we were going out?
你告诉格瑞丝我俩在约会吗
I just thought I would mention it to her
我就告诉了她 作为朋友
that we were having dinner, as friends.
我们两个一起吃顿晚饭
That way, if we got caught,
这样的话 就算我们被看到
we wouldn't look suspicious.
也不会觉得有什么
Yeah, all right. However you want to play it.
是的 不管你想怎么做
It's all up to you, Kat.
我都依着你 凯
I like it when you call me that.
我喜欢你这样称呼我
Goodbye.
再见
Thanks for lunch.
谢谢你请的午餐
We could still go out for dinner.
晚餐也可以一起吃呀
No, it wouldn't beat lunch.
不 肯定不比午餐好
That was fun.
吃得很开心
Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
What? Is he down there again?
怎么了 他又跑下去了吗
Oh, Geez, I can't keep up with that kid.
天啊 我真管不住那孩子了
I bet you could if you tried.
我相信你若努力肯定没问题
He's right there.
他就在那儿呢
Oh. Yeah. He is.
是啊 他在那儿呢
You really should keep an eye on your sons.
你们该多留心一下你们的儿子
Does someone actually have to tell you that?
这种话没有人跟你们说过吗
Look. We don't have boyfriends or fiances
我们既没男友 又没未婚夫
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表