剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
What do we need jobs for?
干嘛要找工作
Eh, it's boring here. Let's just go back on the road.
这儿太无聊了 我们继续上路吧
No, we're lucky we didn't get arrested driving out here.
不行 在这开车没被抓就已经很庆幸了
Our parents are idiots.
我们的父母都是笨蛋
Well, they must really be idiots if they think we can get jobs.
如果他们觉得我们能找到工作才真是笨蛋
Especially you.
尤其是你
Why would you come back to live here? You love Arizona.
为什么要回这里住 你喜欢亚利桑那
I have a job opportunity here.
这儿有个工作机会
They've never found anyone to take my job at the church,
他们找不到人接替我在教堂的工作
and I do miss that, pontificating to the masses.
而我也很怀念 可以对大众传教
But I've also been asked to come into a high school
我还被一所很麻烦的学校邀请
where there's been a lot of trouble and teach a class in philosophy.
去那里上哲学课
Sort of like the one I've been teaching at the university.
跟我在大学教书的工作很像
At first, I didn't even consider it
刚开始 我完全没考虑它
but then the more I thought about it,
但之后我越想
that kind of teaching really interests me.
越觉得那种教学正是我喜欢的
It has such an immediate and practical purpose.
它有很直接 很实际的目的性
It's not about pie in the sky.
不是关于空中楼阁
It's not about life after death.
也不是关于来世
It's about the here and now.
而是关于当下
What school? Mt. Xavier.
什么学校 泽维尔山
Yeah, here and now,
是啊 当下
you'll get beat up or mugged
在那里的走廊或者停车场你都可能
or shot in the hallways or the parking lot.
被揍 被抢劫 甚至中枪
I could be beat up or mugged or shot
在任何地方的走廊或者停车场
in any hallway or parking lot.
我都可能被揍 被抢劫 甚至中枪
Yeah, but the chances are better at Mt. Xavier.
没错 但在泽维尔山可能性更高
You don't want to do that, Dad.
你不能这么做 爸
Don't move back here to do that.
别因为这个搬回来住
I'm looking forward to moving to Arizona and going to school
我还很期待能去亚利桑那上学
and living closer to you and Mom.
和你还有妈妈住的更近呢
You can't stay late. I told my mom we were...
你不能呆太晚 我跟我妈说我们
Reverend Stone, hi. What are you doing here?
斯通牧师 嗨 你怎么在这
I missed my son so much I couldn't stay away.
我太想念我儿子了 就来看看他
Hi there, young fella.
你好 小伙子
Dad, this is Daniel.
爸 这是丹尼尔
Daniel, this is my dad, Reverend Stone.
丹尼尔 这是我爸 斯通牧师
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hi. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Jack. Good to see you again.
杰克 很高兴再见到你
Oh, my. Yes. Now I get it.
天呐 我明白了
Get what?
明白什么
Nothing. Nothing at all.
没什么 什么都没有
So very nice to meet your new, uh, friend.
很高兴认识你的新 朋友
Boyfriend.
男朋友
Oh, I didn't know if it was...
我不知道是不是
If I'm your boyfriend?
我是不是你男朋友
We'll just be in the living room.
我们会呆在客厅
Bye.
拜
What do you get? What's going on?
你明白什么了 什么情况
A little bird told me you were unhappy here
有个女孩告诉我你在这不开心
and you wanted me and your mother to move back here
希望我和你妈搬回来
because you didn't want to go to school in Arizona
因为你不想去亚利桑那上学
and you wanted to live at
而且希望明年能和我们一起
home with us next year and go to school here.
住在家里 在这儿上学
A little red bird?
一个女孩
This is why we love Madison.
所以我们这么喜欢麦迪逊
She's so unpredictable.
她总能出人意料
But it's obvious she cares a lot about you.
但很明显她非常关心你
And I suspect she senses that you still care about Grace.
我猜她感觉到你还喜欢格瑞丝
Yeah, well, Grace has a new boyfriend.
格瑞丝有新男朋友了
Has it ever occurred to you that Grace is a very fickle girl?
你觉得格瑞丝善变吗
Yes. It has.
对 没错
I didn't know you were my boyfriend.
我都不知道原来你是我男朋友
No?
不是吗
Well, I didn't know if now that you were back home
我不知道你回家之后
you were seeing other girls or not.
是不是还会和别的女孩约会
You mean, if I'm having sex with other girls?
你是说 我会不会跟别的女孩做♥爱♥
You and other girls?
脚踏两条船
No. I don't do that.
不 我从不这样
Do you do that? No.
你会这样吗 不会
How'd things go today at school
今天在学校过的怎么样
with your old boyfriend, with Grant?
和你的前男友 格兰特
It was fine. We're just friends.
还不错 我们只是朋友了
Yeah, I know how that works.
我知道这是怎么回事
Wait, how does that work?
你说是怎么回事
He doesn't want to be just friends.
他不仅仅想做你的朋友
He's just giving you a little shot of rejection with that,
他这么说只想让你觉得挫败
hoping you'll come back.
希望你会回到他身边
You think?
你这么认为吗
You look a little too happy about that.
你看起来好像很高兴
No, I just...
没有 我只是
I did feel kind of rejected but
我的确有种挫败感
I should feel rejected after what we did, I guess.
但在我们做了这些之后 被拒是应该的
I don't think what we did
我不认为我们做了什么
has anything to do with you and Grant.
跟你和格兰特有关系
It has to do with you and me.
这只是你和我之间的事
Yeah, but I did have a boyfriend at the time, so...
是 但我那时的确是有男友的 所以
Yeah, and?
是 所以呢
When do you think we are going to
你觉得我们
have the chance to be alone again?
什么时候能再回归单身
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't think we need to rush back into anything.
我觉得我们不用急着回到哪种状态
I think we should get to know each other better.
我们应该更多地了解对方
Do we have to?
一定要吗
No.
不一定
Daniel, do you think our relationship is gonna last?
丹尼尔 你觉得我们能一直交往下去吗
What, will I marry you?
什么意思 我会不会娶你吗
No! God no, no,
不 天呐 不 不
I was not asking you that. No.
我不是问你那个 不
What were you asking?
那你想问什么的
I don't know! I was not asking you that!
我不知道 我不是问你那个
I think it's a little too
我觉得我们现在
early for us to be making any plans together.
就一起制定以后的计划有点早了
We've got a lot more talking to do.
我们还有很多别的要谈
Yeah. Don't be ridiculous.
对 别那么傻
I did not just ask you if you wanted to marry me.
我刚才不是问你想不想娶我
I think you did.
我觉得你是
Just shut up and kiss me.
闭嘴 吻我吧
Why don't you try worrying about something else for a change?
为什么不想点别的事 改变一下
Something other than getting out of your marriage.
除了离婚以外的事
Like where you're going to go to college,
比如要去哪里上大学
how you're going to earn a living.
怎么谋生
College.
大学
Why didn't I think of that?
我怎么没想到呢
I can get into college out of state.
我可以去别的州读大学
Or maybe even out of the country.
甚至可以出国读大学
You're married. She'll go with you.
你已经结婚了 她会跟你一起去的
Yeah. Probably.
是啊 也许吧
So, how'd things go at work today?
今天工作怎么样
How's the butcher shop? How's business? It's okay.
肉店的生意怎么样 挺好的
You know, if you wanted, you could work at the office,
如果你愿意 可以到我办公室工作
get more into the business side of things.
更多地了解一点生意上的事情
Oh, you mean work as your assistant after school?
你是说放学之后去给你当助理
No thanks.
不用了 谢谢
It wouldn't hurt for you to
居高临下地看看问题
see what things look like from the top down.
对你不会有坏处的
You might like the view.
你也许会喜欢高处的景色呢
Dad, honestly, I just don't want that kind of responsibility.
爸 老实说 我只是不想承担那样的重任
I don't want to be the head of a large corporation.
我不想当大公♥司♥的老板
Sausage or no sausage.
不管它是不是做香肠生意的
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表