剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情提要
We're never gonna get back together again, are we?
我们永远不可能复合了 对吗
No, I don't think so.
是的 我想不可能了
I changed my mind about Rachel.
我改变了对瑞秋的想法
And I am grateful that you did.
我很感激你这么做
I really like that woman. Maybe even enough to marry her.
我很喜欢她 甚至想娶她
So you want me to quit my job at the church nursery
所以你要我辞掉教堂幼儿园的工作
so that you can go help your ex-wife?
这样你就可以跑去帮助你前妻了
If that's what I want to do, yeah.
如果我真想那么做的话 当然可以
I just wanted to say face to face that
我只是想面对面跟你说
I appreciate that we could part amicably.
我很感谢我们可以和平分手
And it wouldn't be the worst thing
就算爸爸和凯瑟琳真的相爱了
if my dad was in love with Kathleen.
也不会是什么糟糕透顶的事
He's in love with his first wife,
他爱着他的第一任妻子
always has been, always will be.
从过去到将来 一如既往
I'm happy we at least have a dialogue going.
我很高兴我们至少能聊上几句了
This isn't a dialogue,
这不算是聊天
this is a contest to see who Dad loved the most.
我们在比赛 看老爸到底爱谁多一些
You told him to talk to me.
是你让他来跟我谈的
I just didn't know he was here talking to you right now.
我只是不知道他现在正和你谈着
What's going on?
发生了什么
If Adrian is going to be a part of your life,
如果艾利安是你生活的一部分
then I wanted to get to know Adrian.
那么我想了解她
And now that you've gotten to know me a little better,
现在你已经对我略有了解
you still want to be a part of my life?
还想成为我生活的一部分吗
I know I wouldn't.
反正我不会
It's summer school, it doesn't really count, does it?
这是暑期班 成绩不算数的 对吗
Yeah, as a matter of fact it does,
当然算啊
and since you're not usually a "C" Student,
而且既然你不经常得C
I would encourage you to bring
我希望你在这几个星期里
up your grades in the next couple of weeks.
把成绩提上来
Otherwise instead of
否则的话
summer school helping you to get into college,
暑期班不仅没有帮你进入大学
it's actually going to hurt you,
实际上反而还害了你
especially if you want to get into the same school as Ricky.
尤其是如果你想和里奇上同一所大学的话
If you're going to do that,
如果你真希望如此
then you'll probably need straight A's.
你可能每门课都得拿到A
Not C's. And certainly not a D,
而不是C 当然也不能是D
which is where you may be headed.
这是你所面临的问题
Can't I just drop the courses,
难道我不就能退几门课
drop out of summer school
离开暑期班
and then take the classes over in the fall?
然后秋季的时候再上这些课吗
No. If you do that, they'll end up averaging your grades
不行 那样的话 这些课会算入你的平均分
so there's no way for you to make an A.
你就更不可能得A了
And probably not a B.
也许连B也得不了
You'd get a failing grade for summer school,
如果你在暑期班的课程不及格的话
and even if you got an A during the year, you'd end up with a C.
即使你一年的成绩都是A 最后也只能得C
So Amy, I know you're not happy to be here,
艾米 我知道你不喜欢来这儿上课
but you are here, and you signed up to be here,
但既然来了 你已经报了名
and you really need to make school a priority.
你应该以学业为主
You've done it before.
你之前也做到了
You came back from having the baby and caught up.
生完孩子回到学校 赶上了大家的进度
I know you can do it. I just...
我知道你可以的 我就是...
I don't want to do it. It's summer, remember summer?
我不想那样 现在是暑假 暑假应该是
When kids get a break from school and they go out and play?
孩子们放假 自♥由♥自在玩耍的时候
Not kids in summer school.
不包括暑期班的孩子们
At least not until they finish their homework.
起码得等他们做完作业之后
If you focus and work hard
如果你认真努力的话
and in the next few weeks then you've got it.
再过几周你就解脱了
You'll have two classes out of the way.
你只有这两门课
Two big classes that'll free you up
两个大课结束以后 你就解放了
for all of your easier classes all next year.
你明年的课都很简单
So, this is what I want you to do.
所以 你听我的
I want you to stay in the office and
在我办公室
finish up a couple of assignments
把你一直嚷着要延期的
that you keep asking for extensions on,
几个作业补完
and then you can go back to class when you're all caught up.
补完之后再回班里上课
Make yourself at home. I'll be in and out to check in on you.
别拘束 我会不定时地来查岗
I have a lot of parent/student/principal meetings today.
今天我有好多会要开 跟家长学生还有校长
Or I could just go to the library.
我可以去图书馆
No, you may get distracted there.
不行 你在那儿会分心的
Okay, look, here's the thing...
好吧 但事实上...
Is Amy home? Who's asking?
艾米在家吗 你们是谁
Are you Ricky?
你是里奇吗
I might be. Who are you?
应该是我 你们是谁
We're Amy's friends from New York.
我们是艾米在纽约的朋友
Not from New York. We met in New York.
我们不住纽约 我们是在纽约认识的
You know, at the program for teen moms.
就是在"少女妈妈工程"认识的
We're teen moms, too.
我们也是少女妈妈
Obviously.
很明显
Amy said that we should drop by if we're ever in the area.
艾米说如果我们来了一定要来找她
And we're in the area.
我们来了
We drove all the way from Chicago with our two little guys.
我们带着两个孩子从芝加哥一路开车过来的
Oh. Well, Amy's at school and I've got to get to work.
艾米在学校 而我要去工作了
I'll tell her you came by.
我会告诉她你们来过了
But I didn't get your names.
但是我不知道你们叫什么
Jane. Jackie.
简 洁姬
Got it. Nice meeting you.
知道了 很高兴见到你们
Um. We're traveling with our children,
我们带着孩子来的
kind of just staying with friends, you know?
有点想和朋友住在一起啊 你能理解吗
We were hoping we could crash here.
我们希望能住在这儿
I think Amy said we could crash with her
艾米说过如果我们来加州的话
if we ever came out to California.
可以和她住一起
Crash here? Oh, we only have one bedroom.
在这儿住 我们只有一间卧室
Maybe Amy told you that
也许艾米跟你说的时候
when she was living at her parents' house.
她还住在她父母家里
There's lots more room at her parents' house.
她父母的家有很多房♥间
Does she have your number?
她有你们的号♥吗
I could tell her to give you a call.
我可以让她给你们打个电♥话♥
Can we just come in?
能让我们进去吗
I have to use the bathroom.
我想上厕所
Me, too.
我也是
No, Amy, you really can't drop out.
不可以 艾米 你不能退班
No, I can.
我当然可以了
I'll just take whatever the grade is when it's averaged.
平均分是多少我都无所谓
I really don't care anymore.
我真的不在乎了
It's too late in the summer to start caring.
暑假才开始关心成绩已经太迟了
No, it's not!
一点不迟
Oh. Sorry. Ricky doesn't usually call unless there's a problem.
抱歉 平常里奇是不会给我打电♥话♥的
Hello? Do you know two girls named Jane and Jackie that you...
喂 你认识简和洁姬吗
Oh, my God! Wait, are they there? Did they actually come?
天哪 等等 她们真的来了吗
You invited them? No, I didn't invite them,
你邀请她们的吗 没有
but I said that if they ever
我只是说过如果她们
came out to California, they should look us up.
来加州的话 可以找咱们玩
Well, they did.
她们真来了
I can't believe it!
太出人意料了
I'm so excited to see them. Let me talk to them.
我好高兴见到她们 让她们接电♥话♥
I'll just be one second.
就一会儿
I came downstairs so I could talk to you without an audience.
我下楼来给你打的电♥话♥ 免得被人听到
They're upstairs, and they each have a kid with them,
她们在楼上 她们一人带了一个孩子
and they think you invited them to stay with us.
而且认为你会邀请她们跟咱们一起住
I said they could crash for a few nights. So what?
我是说过她们可以来住几晚 怎么了
Why can't they stay with us?
为什么她们不能跟我们住一块
Stay with us where?
那她们住哪儿啊
We're in the living room and John's in the bedroom.
我们在客厅睡 约翰在卧室睡
Well, their boys can stay in the bedroom with John
她们的孩子可以和约翰睡卧室
and then they can sleep on the living room floor. It'll be fine.
她们可以睡在客厅地板上 没关系的
No, it won't! I wouldn't be comfortable with that arrangement.
不可能 那样我会不舒服
Then go over to my dad's house.
那你就去我爸爸家
Why don't you and your friends go over to your dad's house?
为什么不是你和你朋友去你♥爸♥家里住
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表