剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情提要
You know, I think we have to do something
我们得想个解决的方法
about these sleeping arrangements.
订个"睡眠协定"
Our bed in the living room like I suggested before?
像我原来说的把床放在客厅吗
Or get a couch that pulls out or something.
或者买♥♥张能打开的沙发床
Does it make you sad to be in here?
这个房♥间让你很伤感吗
I don't come in this room.
我一般不来这个房♥间
I need you to help me get rid of everything in this nursery.
我需要你们帮我把育婴室的东西都搬走
What do you wanna do with all that stuff?
那你打算怎么处理那些东西
My dad's got you working for him today?
我爸今天让你来给他干活吗
Honored to be here.
我很荣幸能来这里
This is my first job back.
这是我失去孩子后的
After I lost a baby.
第一份工作
I told you what Adrian called me about,
我刚告诉你艾利安跟我讲了什么
now you tell me what Adrian called you about.
现在轮到你告诉我她为什么打你电♥话♥了
She's got some crazy plan she's come up with
她肯定有了什么新点子
and you're playing right into it.
而你正中她下怀
I'm gonna have another baby.
我又准备要一个孩子
You took everything out of here without even telling me?
你竟然自作主张拿走了这里的一切
I thought you'd be happy.
我以为你会很开心
She was my daughter, too!
她也是我的女儿
I want you to come over to my apartment sometime,
我想你什么时候到我的公♥寓♥里玩
but I want your mom to know where you are.
但你妈妈得知道你的行踪
I broke up with Madison. I'm still in love with you.
我跟麦迪逊分手了 我还爱着你
I'm sorry we're late. You're drunk?
对不起 我们迟到了 你喝醉了吗
You go to bed and I'll do the laundry.
那你先上♥床♥ 我洗衣服
When I'm finished, I'll get in bed with you.
洗完衣服我去床上找你
I've been thinking about you.
我一直在想你
And I know you've been thinking about me.
我知道你也一定在想我
Haven't you?
对吗
Get up, get out, go home,
起床 出去 回你自己家
apologize to Adrian and go to school!
跟艾利安道歉 然后去上学
Now!
就现在
Wouldn't it be great
如果
if the past three years just turned out to be a dream
过去的三年只是场梦
and today's the first day of high school?
而今天是高中的第一天该有多好呢
Good morning.
早安
You already showered?
你已经洗过澡了吗
I was hoping we could shower together.
我还想着能洗个鸳鸯浴呢
This house is having a crazy effect on you, you know that?
这屋子对你有种魔力 你知道吗
Is it?
是吗
It must be all the space.
肯定因为这儿宽敞舒适
Maybe.
也许是吧
But we better not get used to that.
但我们可不能呆惯这儿
We better get used to no space
我们得习惯拥挤的小屋
and sleeping on our new couch in the living room.
睡在我们客厅的新沙发床
I can't wait to see it.
我等不及想看了
I can't wait to sleep on it.
我等不及想睡在上面了
With you.
和你一起
Hmm. John fell back asleep.
约翰又睡着了
He was tired this morning.
他今天早上感觉很累
I'm not.
我不累啊
Come on, we have to get going.
别闹了 我们得准备走了
We have to get to school.
我们还要上学
And you have that interview today.
你今天不是还有招生面试嘛
We've got plenty of time.
我们时间多得是
I'm not worried about the interview.
我才不管这面试
Either they let me in to that school or they don't.
随便他们要不要我
If they don't,
如果你没被录取
then you're going to be away at school
那你就得去外地上学
while John and I are here.
远离我和约翰
I'll drive back and forth every day.
我每天会开车来回
You can't do that.
你做不到的
I can do anything I have to do.
我什么都可以做到
Okay, well, then you have to ace that interview
是吗 那你就搞定那面试
because it's really too late to apply anywhere else.
再说现在申请别的学校也来不及了
So, come on, let's get going.
所以快起床 上路了
We have to get John fed before he goes to the nursery.
送约翰去托儿所之前我们得喂饱他
And you still have to stop by the apartment
你还要回家里
to get your books and things.
拿书什么的
My books and things are in the car.
我书都放车上了
I actually thought I might get some studying done last night.
我本来还计划昨晚好好学习的
But you didn't.
不过你没学成
No, I didn't.
我是没学成
And yet, I still managed to learn a little something.
不过 我还是学到了某些东西
Stop!
打住
You're making me blush.
你说得我都脸红了
Are you sure we can't have just a few more minutes to ourselves?
你确定我们不能再多呆一会儿吗
I'm sure.
我确定
I love you, Amy.
我爱你 艾米
I love you, too, Ricky.
我也爱你 里奇
Adrian?
艾利安
Adrian?
艾利安
Adrian!
艾利安
Great.
这下可好
Oh, uh, good morning.
早上好
You look funny. What's wrong with you?
你神情怪异 你怎么了
You're pale. No, no. Paler.
你脸很白 不 是苍白
I uh, got some pastries on my way to school.
我路上买♥♥了点酥饼
Pastries? No, thanks.
来点吗 不用 谢了
I just need a little something to settle my stomach.
我只是要拿点东西填饱肚子
Were you drunk at Geoff's last night?
你昨晚在杰夫餐厅是不是喝醉了
We heard you passed out on the floor
听说你醉得倒在地上
and some waiter had to carry you out to your dad's car.
得让服务员把你拖到你♥爸♥车上
Yes.
没错
Which brings me to,
这也就是说
I need a place to stay.
我要找个地方住
So, that's true?
所以 传言属实咯
You actually got drunk and passed out at Geoff's?
你在杰夫餐厅烂醉如泥 晕倒在地
Yeah, it is true. But where'd you hear that?
确实 但你从哪儿听来的
Some freshman was there with his parents.
几个新生正好在那儿和家长吃饭
He got a picture on his phone and sent it around.
把你拍了下来 然后到处传
Darn camera phones.
该死的摄像头手♥机♥
I need a place to stay.
我需要找个住的地方
Why exactly do you need a place to stay?
你为什么要找地方住
My dad kicked me out of my old room,
我爸把我从老房♥子里赶了出来
and I don't really like my new room.
我还不怎么喜欢我的新房♥子
Since when? Since always.
什么时候的事 一直如此
And besides, I can't go back there, anyway.
更何况 我也没法回去了
I said some things to Adrian that I probably shouldn't have.
我跟艾利安说了些不该说的话
But, hey, I mean if that's what it took to get me out,
不过如果能就此摆脱一切的话
then so be it.
说就说了吧
What things? What did you say to Adrian?
什么话 你跟艾利安说了什么
Oh, I'm not gonna repeat that stuff.
这种话我不想再说了
It was ugly. Really ugly.
有些脏话 很刺耳
And I'm sure it was very hurtful and for that, I'm sorry,
我知道这肯定很伤她心 这点我很抱歉
but I'm not sorry I left.
但我不后悔我离开了
I definitely will apologize,
我肯定会去道歉
but I am not going back there.
但绝不再回那儿了
Did she say or do anything
她说了什么或做了什么
to you that made you say these things to her?
才会让你那样说的吧
Are you kidding?
你没开玩笑吧
Oh, Ben. At least you could have waited until school is out.
本 你至少该等到学期结束的
This is not a good time to leave Adrian.
现在离开艾利安可不妙
You're right, Alice. It's not a good time to leave Adrian,
你说得对 爱丽丝 这时候是不太好
but later would be a worse time.
但越拖越糟
And it's not a debate.
我也没和她吵架
I left.
我就是走了
I'm a free man.
我重获自♥由♥了
I'm a free man with no place to live, so how about it?
我是个无处可住的自♥由♥人 不错吧
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表