剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Why?
为什么
Because you're a very fickle girl.
因为你是个很善变的女生
Goodnight.
晚安
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
Look, now don't be angry with me
别生我的气啊
just because I think you're a little crazy.
我只是觉得你有一点疯狂
Right, that's what attracted me to you in the first place.
但一开始吸引我的正是你的疯狂啊
Well, I'm not crazy.
我一点都不疯
And I'm not fickle. And for your information, I'm a Christian.
我也不善变 而且我是基♥督♥教♥徒♥
You told me that already, when we were in Africa,
我们还在非洲时你就告诉过我了
I think right in the middle of us...
就在我们那个的时候
Will you shut up!
闭嘴
Goodnight, Grace.
晚安 格瑞丝
Oh. Am I interrupting?
我是不是打扰你们了
No.
没有
Goodnight.
晚安
I broke up with Madison. What? Why?
我跟麦迪逊分手了 为什么啊
Because she's right. I'm still in love with you.
因为她是对的 我还爱着你
Are you blind? Did you not just see that?
你是瞎了吗 刚才你没看见吗
I saw you had one eye open.
我看见你有一只眼睛睁着
I have a boyfriend and I love him, okay?
我有男朋友了我也很爱他 明白了吗
I love him! I'm in love with Daniel!
我爱他 我爱丹尼尔
Now that's more like it.
这话我爱听
Goodnight, Grace.
晚安 格瑞丝
Hey, Dad!
嘿 爸爸
We're here!
我们来了
Good evening.
晚上好
Nice tie. Thank you.
领带不错 谢谢
Um, I'm sorry we're late.
对不起 我们迟到了
We had to take a cab. From where?
我们坐出租车来的 从哪儿来的
From the liquor store. You're drunk?
从小酒店 你喝醉了吗
No, I wouldn't say I'm drunk, but I'm celebrating, yes.
没有 不算醉吧 我只是在庆祝
Celebrating what?
庆祝什么
I finally found a way out of my marriage.
我终于找到摆脱婚姻的方法了
And what was that?
什么方法
Honesty.
坦诚相待
He's in mourning.
他还在服丧
Amy.
艾米
In here.
在这儿
Oh, we're gonna do laundry?
要洗衣服吗
Why else would you be over here?
不然你来这儿干吗
To get away from you.
我就是不想看到你
I was just trying to make you happy.
我不过是想让你高兴点
Don't try to make me happy. Do whatever makes you happy.
别让我高兴了 你自己先高兴起来吧
I did. I got us a couch
我有啊 我弄到个沙发
and then I came over here because I didn't want to sleep on it
然后到这儿来了 因为我不想跟你
with you for the first time when you're angry with me.
睡在沙发上的第一晚就在赌气
You can't just call your dad to fix things.
你不能就这么打电♥话♥让你♥爸♥爸来调解矛盾
It's not me and you and your dad in this relationship.
这段恋爱关系不是我们三个人的
It's just me and you.
只是你我之间的事情
I know that. But...
我知道 但是
I still need my parents.
我还是需要我的父母的
I think I'm always going to need my parents.
我会一直需要他们的
You're going in the wrong direction.
你这想法可不对
Ricky, they're my parents!
里奇 他们是我的父母啊
I need them for stuff.
我需要他们帮我做事
That's not what parents are for, for stuff.
父母不是用来帮你做事的
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
I'm not the best judge of what parents are for.
我没有资格评价家长的作用
I did not say that.
我可没那么说
Look, this whole thing started when I woke up and found that John
整件事是从我一觉醒来发现约翰
wasn't sleeping next to me. I don't like surprises.
没睡在我身边开始的 我不喜欢惊喜
I didn't like having two
我不喜欢突然冒出两个
guys show up from your dad's furniture store
你♥爸♥家具店的员工
to deliver a couch when Bunny and everyone else was still around.
送来沙发 而巴尼和其他人都在场
I don't like surprises, I really don't. But I'm over it.
我真不喜欢惊喜 但这事就算了
Okay? I'm over it.
好吗 我不计较这事了
But we had an agreement that you wouldn't run home
但我们说好的 吵架的时候你不准
when we have an argument and here you are.
往家里跑 但是现在你跑回来了
Yeah, I know. No one was here.
我知道 不过家里没有别人
So it's not really the same thing.
所以其实也不算是违反规定
It's kind of the same thing.
怎么不算了
Ugh, I know. Okay, it's the same thing.
我知道 我违反规定了
I'm sorry. I just can't
对不起 我做了让你失望的事情
stand to see you when I've disappointed you.
却没有勇气面对你
And I know I disappointed you.
我知道我让你失望了
Is that really it?
真的吗
Are you still angry about the phone call from Adrian?
你还在为艾利安打来的那个电♥话♥生气吗
Did you listen to it? I told you, I erased it.
你听过了吗 我告诉你我删了
Ricky, please don't have anything to do with Adrian. Please.
里奇 求你不要跟艾利安扯上任何关系
Who has the time? Look at all this laundry.
谁有那闲工夫啊 我有这么多衣服要洗
I won't. Promise.
我不会的 我保证
All right. Well,
好了
let's get John and go home.
我们去接约翰 然后回家吧
What about all this stuff?
这些东西怎么办
It's too late, I'm tired.
太晚了 我很累
Then you go to bed, and I'll do the laundry.
那你先上♥床♥ 我洗衣服
When I'm finished, I'll get in bed with you.
洗完衣服我去床上找你
We've never done anything in your room.
我们还没在你房♥间里折腾过呢
No, we haven't.
是啊
And I will take you up on that.
我接受你的邀请
You have one saved message.
你有一条已保存的消息
Long time, no see. I've been thinking about you.
好久不见 我一直在想你
And I know you've been thinking about me.
我知道你也一定在想我
Haven't you?
对吗
Goodnight, Ricky.
晚安 里奇
Message saved.
消息已保存
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表