剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
If Ricky wants me to do
如果里奇希望我
something about it then he should come and see me.
做点什么的话 他应该来找我
He's not going to come and see you.
他是不会来找你的
He knows you think he tried to sleep with this Karlee.
他知道你以为她真的想睡了这个卡丽
What kind of name is that? Anyway, Karlee with two "E's"?
这是个什么烂名字啊 带两个e的卡丽
I'll tell you what kind of name it is.
我来告诉你这是个什么样的名字
A skank name.
这是个婊♥子♥的名字
Okay, Amy, I know you're upset,
艾米 我知道你很不爽
but this is a personal matter,
但这是私人事务
and I just don't think I should get involved
我觉得我不该插手
unless Ricky comes into my office and makes it a school matter.
除非里奇来找我 把问题上升
Fine. Thanks for your help.
行 谢谢你的帮助
Good morning, Ben.
早上好 本
Hi, Grace. Surprised you're speaking to me.
嗨 格瑞丝 你竟然跟我说话了
Why wouldn't I be speaking to you?
我为什么不能跟你说话啊
Look, I know that Adrian told you that we're living together.
我知道艾利安告诉你我们住在一起
As roommates. Yes, she told me.
作为室友 是 她告诉我了
That's the best I can do right now.
这是我当下唯一能做的了
And that's the best you should do.
也是你能做的最好的了
For right now, I mean.
只是目前这个阶段
Oh. Okay.
好吧
I thought you might have some
我原以为你对我没能扮演好丈夫的角色
judgment about my not acting like a husband.
会颇有微词
No. I don't. I think you definitely shouldn't act like a husband.
没有 我觉得你不该再扮演丈夫的角色了
In that husband way that husbands do.
不用再做丈夫该做的事
Just stay on the couch.
继续睡沙发就好
I got the other room set up.
我把另一个房♥间布置好了
I have my own room now.
我现在有自己的房♥间
If I'm going to stay a few more months,
如果我还要再待几个月
through summer, then I want to be comfortable.
还要过夏天 我想住舒服一点
Not too comfortable. Too comfortable how?
也别住得太舒服了 什么意思
Just don't have sex right now.
不要跟她上♥床♥
I think that would be a bad, bad idea.
那会很糟糕的
Okay, I might as well just tell you.
算了 我还是告诉你吧
Yes, tell me.
说吧
Oh, there she is! Hi, Adrian!
她来了 嗨 艾利安
Hi, Grace. Hi, Ben.
嗨 格瑞丝 嗨 本
Hi.
嗨
Okay, what's going on?
怎么回事
Something's going on. You both look funny.
有点不对劲 你们看起来怪怪的
We both are funny. See you later.
我们就是这样呀 拜拜
What did she say to you?
她跟你说什么了
Nothing. It seemed as if she wanted to, but she didn't,
没说啥 她想说什么的 但没说
other than she doesn't think we should be having sex right now.
不过她觉得我们现在不该上♥床♥
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
You do?
是吗
I don't believe it. Don't believe what?
我真不敢相信 不敢相信什么
You're seeing someone?
你在跟别人约会了吗
You're seeing someone!
你真在跟别人约会啊
Well, we're living together as friends.
我们只是以朋友身份住在一起
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
And as your friend, I'm pretending to be your husband.
作为朋友 我在假装是你的丈夫
Which I am. We're married.
我也确实是你丈夫 我们结婚了
Yeah. But we both know you don't want to be married to me.
是 但是我们都知道你想离婚
That's beside the point. Is it?
这话离题万里了吧 是吗
Yes. It is. I don't think it is.
是的 我觉得不是
And I mean, at this point we're just pretending to be married,
现阶段我们只是假装结婚了
so I guess we can both do whatever we want to do.
所以我猜 我们是可以自♥由♥行动的
I gotta get to class.
我得去上课了
Adrian!
艾利安
Trouble in paradise? Paradise?
伊甸园里有麻烦吗 伊甸园
Well, I mean, you two are married.
我的意思是 你俩已经结婚
I was just referring to the fact that you two are married.
我只是在暗指你们的已婚状态
What about just a "Hello?"
说一句"你好"怎么样
Sure. Hello.
没问题 你好
Wait. Wait. Wait. You know, too, don't you?
等一等 你也知道 对不对
I know what?
我知道什么
You know whatever Grace was trying to tell me, don't you?
你知道格瑞丝刚刚正要告诉我的事 对吗
I doubt it. She doesn't talk to me that much,
不见得 她很少与我聊天
and right now, she's not really speaking to me.
而且现在 她根本不和我说话
See, I played a little practical...
你瞧 我只是开了个小玩笑
Did Grace say anything to you about Adrian seeing anyone?
格瑞丝有提过艾利安见别人的事吗
Like a psychiatrist or something?
类似心理医生或者什么的吗
No, not like a psychiatrist, like a guy.
不 不是心理医生 是男人
What kind of guy? A guy kind a guy.
什么样的男人 正常男人
A gay guy? A boyfriend!
男同志吗 男朋友
Whoa! Dude! That's insane!
哇哦 老兄 这也太夸张了
Yeah. You know what? It is insane.
是啊 你知道吗 这的确夸张至极
I'm going to have to go find Grace.
我必须找到格瑞丝
What did you say to Ben?
你和本说了什么
There you are. I was looking everywhere for you.
你在这啊 我正到处找你呢
I have a feeling you weren't.
我觉得你可没有
No, no, I was. I, um...
有的有的 我有 我
I wanted to tell you that
我想告诉你
I didn't say anything about anything to him.
我什么也没和本说
Oh, no?
都没说吗
I wanted to, but I didn't.
我想说 但是我没有
You know, I'm practicing doctor-patient confidentiality.
你知道我在练习医患保密协议的
Yeah, it's not easy.
是啊 这真不太容易
You told him not to have sex with me.
你叫他不要和我上♥床♥
Okay. But I did not tell him why.
好吧 但我没有告诉他原因
And you're not gonna tell him why.
所以你不会告诉他原因
No. I'm not. You better not.
是的 我不会的 最好是
I'm not.
我不会的
You're sure there's nothing you want to tell me?
你确定没有其它要和我说的了
I'm sure.
我确定
You don't want to talk about your feelings about
你不想谈谈上周
not getting accepted last week?
没能被录取的感受吗
No. And I don't have any feelings about it.
不 且对此我并没有什么感受
I didn't get in. That's that. End of story.
我没被录取 就是那样 没了
You know, I doubt her story is true.
你知道吗 我怀疑她说的是不是真的
She's got the power. That's how it is.
她手里有权利 这就是真♥相♥
But if she's misusing her power...
但如果她滥用职权
Then what? I can sue her?
那又怎么样 我去起诉她
We can all go into court, and I can list all the women
大家都上法庭 然后我再列一个
I've slept with, including her,
我所睡过女孩的名单 包括她
and then a jury will believe that I didn't try to sleep with her?
陪审团会相信我不想和她上♥床♥吗
No, thank you.
不必了 谢谢
But that's where you want to go to school.
但那是你想要去的学校呀
I don't always get what I want.
我并不总是得到我想要的
That's okay. It happens.
这没什么 总会发生的
I'll go to one of the other schools I got into.
我会去另一所录取我的学校
But with all those other schools, you'd have to commute.
但去其它学校 路程会很远
You'd be driving hours a day
你得一天开几个小时的车
or you'd have to live on campus during the week
或者在学校寄宿
and just go home on the weekends.
只有周末才能回家
So? I'm going to do whatever I have to do
所以呢 我会做一切有必要的事
to get a college degree,
去取得大学文凭
but I don't have to ever see that woman again
但我绝不想再见到那个女人
and I do not want to go to school there now.
也不想去那儿上学
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because you should fight for what's right.
你该努力争取好的机会
It doesn't mean I'd get what's right.
这不代表我能得到这机会
If you fight for something, it doesn't mean you're gonna win.
你努力争取不代表你就会得到它
But you might. I just want to help you.
但有可能得到 我只是想帮你
No. Please. Do not help me.
不用了 不要帮我
Just don't harm me. That's all I'm asking for.
别害了我就行 我只要求这个
Remain harmless. Stay out of this
别害我 也别管这事
and stay out of my personal life.
不要干涉我的私生活
I appreciate that you encouraged me
我很感激是你最初
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表