剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And I'm not going to let anyone change that.
我不会让任何人改变这一点
And I'm not going to do anything that would jeopardize that.
我不会做任何破坏我们家庭的事
Yeah, I know that.
我知道
Well, I will see you tonight, and I guess every night.
晚上见 以后每晚我们都会见
Yeah, you will, Amy.
会的 艾米
You sure you don't want to go with me?
你真的不和我一起去吗
Okay, well, there are just a few months left anyway,
好吧 反正还有几个月时间
so, uh, next year.
明年吧
No, really, like I said,
我真的不去了
maybe I'll just take the GED, like Ashley.
像艾希礼一样 考普通教育发展证书吧
The "good enough" diploma?
一个"过得去"的文凭
That's not good enough for my wife.
对我的妻子来说可过不去
You and me, we're going to graduate together.
我们要一起毕业
If you don't want to go back to our high school,
如果你不想回我们的高中
we can find another one.
也可以转学
No.
不要
I decided
我已经决定了
I'll go with the GED or something.
去考个普通教育发展证书什么的
Okay, I don't know, I don't really care.
其实我不清楚 我也不在乎
Just tell Amy I said hello.
代我向艾米问好
Oh, and Grace, too.
还有格瑞丝
Well, if you see Grant, tell him to tell her.
如果你见到格兰特的话 让他转告她
She's going to be back in a week
她一个星期之后就回来了
and she's going to want to see you.
她会想要见你的
And Amy wants to see you right now,
艾米现在就想要见你
any time you'll let her come over here.
只要你让她过来 她随时都可以来
Aren't you getting just a little tired
你不觉得有点无趣吗
of communicating through texts and emails?
只通过短♥信♥和电邮跟别人交流
And don't you want to see your friends?
你难道不想见见你的朋友们吗
Well, um, I'm going to go to school,
我要去上学了
and then I'm going to go to work,
然后要去工作
and then I'm going to go
再然后 我下班以后
over to my dad's tonight for dinner after work.
要去我爸爸那儿吃饭
I know.
我知道
You told me. Three times.
你已经跟我说过三遍了
It's okay. Just go have a good time.
没事 你玩你的吧
Try and have a good time.
试着让自己开心一下
I wish you'd go with me.
我希望你能跟我一起去
I'll get dinner for you.
我给你带晚饭吧
It's okay. I'll order in.
没事 我叫外卖♥♥就是了
Adrian... No.
艾利安 别说了
You do what you have to do,
你去忙你的
and I'm going to do what I have to do.
我忙我的
And right now,
而现在
this is what I have to do.
这就是我要忙的
You don't have to.
你不用这样
It's not going to do you any good or me any good.
这么做对你我都没有任何好处
It's not going to bring her back,
这么做不会让她回来
hiding here in the condo.
如果你就这么把自己封闭起来
It's not, Adrian.
不会的 艾利安
And
而且
it's been two months.
已经过去两个月了
She would have been eight weeks old today.
她要是活着今天已经八周大了
I know that.
我知道
I know, Adrian.
我知道 艾利安
She was my daughter, too.
她也是我的女儿
I know how old she would have been. But...
我知道她原本应该多大了 但是
Adrian, I can't just lock myself away.
艾利安 我不能让自己与世隔绝
I need to be around people.
我需要社交
I need to stay busy with school
我需要忙着学业
or work, or be with my dad or
还有工作 跟我爸爸在一起
with you, Adrian.
陪着你 艾利安
Please, let's just go back to counseling.
求你了 我们回去看心理医生吧
We can see someone other than Dr. Fields.
除了菲尔斯医生 还可以看别的医生
But you like Dr. Fields,
但你喜欢菲尔斯医生啊
and he's probably the best person for you to talk to.
而且他可能是最适合你倾诉的人
It's just that,
只是
he was no help to me,
他对我没有任何帮助
and that's probably because there's nothing anyone can say
这可能是因为任何言语
that's going to make this okay.
对我都毫无意义
Nothing.
毫无意义
I don't think the point is for it to be okay,
我认为关键不在于有什么意义
or for us to get over it.
或者是遗忘这件事
The point is for us to live with it.
而是接受现实 继续生活
You talked to Dr. Ottavi?
你跟阿塔维医生谈过了吗
About?
谈什么
About maybe getting something that
谈谈能不能给你开点药
could help you feel better?
让你感觉好点
Yeah, I know you called her.
我知道你给她打电♥话♥了
She told me.
她告诉我了
And I don't want any pills to make me feel better, all right?
我不需要任何药物 明白吗
And by the way, she's not really my doctor.
还有 她并不算是我的医生
Her son is. So deal with it.
她儿子才是 你看着办吧
I just called her because
我给她打电♥话♥仅仅是因为
she was the one that was here that day,
那天她也在场
and I just, I feel I know her better.
我觉得跟她有话可说
I don't know what to do here.
我真不知道该怎么做
Just stop trying to do anything, okay?
别再白忙活了 好吗
It's like I keep saying it but it's like you're not listening.
我说的话 你从来听不进去
You do what you need to do
你去忙你的
and I'm going to do what I need to do.
我忙我的
And this, this is what I need to do.
这就是我要忙的
I need to stay home
我想待在家里
and watch the last year of Oprah
看最后一年的奥普拉秀
and eat whatever I feel like eating.
吃我想吃的
I need to walk in the nursery
我要到宝宝的房♥间
and look in the baby's crib
看着她的小床
and imagine what she would look like,
想象她的样子
what she'd be wearing, what she'd be doing.
她会穿怎样的衣服 她会在干什么
That's what I need to do.
那就是我要忙的事
I don't think it's healthy hanging out in the nursery.
我觉得老待在那儿对身体不好
What are you saying? I'm fat?
你什么意思 嫌我胖吗
I'm saying you're beautiful.
我的意思是你很漂亮
And I love you.
我爱你
I'll call you tonight, okay?
我晚上给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
See you.
再见
I don't see why it's such a horrible idea.
我不明白这主意哪儿不好了
It would get her out of the house.
这会让她走出屋子的
First time out of the house would be to go to the baby's grave?
第一次出门就是去宝宝的墓地吗
Maybe she needs that. To go there, to grieve.
也许她需要呢 去那儿发泄下
Maybe she needs to bring all that grief to the surface, you know?
把她心中的痛苦都发泄出来
Let it all out.
全都发泄出来
Run it by Dr. Fields. See what he says.
问问菲尔斯医生吧 看他怎么说
I don't care what he says. He really wasn't that much help.
我才不听 他没什么帮助
Well, that's because both you
那是因为你和
and Adrian decided that you don't want any help.
艾利安拒绝别人的帮助
I found the guy very helpful and so did Ben.
我和本都觉得他非常有帮助
You could have been more
你应该多多支持
supportive of the family therapy, you know.
家庭心理治疗
Why can't you help her? I tried, Ruben.
你为什么不能帮她 我试过了 鲁本
Well, try harder.
你再努力一点试试
She talked to you for the first couple of weeks.
刚开始的几个星期她跟你聊过
Maybe you said something that made her feel bad.
也许你说了什么让她难过
No, I didn't. Did you say something that made her feel bad?
我没有 你有没有说什么让她难过
Because she's not talking to you either.
因为现在她也不跟你说话
I'm her father. You're her mother.
我是她父亲 你是她母亲
This is a mother-daughter thing.
这是母女之间的事情
You don't believe that.
你心里才不是这么想的
You just don't know what to say to her either.
你只是也不知道该对她说什么
No, I don't.
对 我不知道
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表