剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, not John,
不是说约翰
I meant the screamer in there.
我是说里面那个爱哭的小祖宗
Yeah, Dad left and I'm supposed to be babysitting Robie.
是 我爸走了 剩下我来照顾罗比
But hey, now that you're here...
不过 既然你来了
Maybe you can help me fold.
也许你可以帮我看一下
Sorry. I know how lame that sounded.
对不起 我知道这么说不合适
Don't sweat it. That's what I'm here for.
别担心 我就是来帮你的
I'm the babysitter's companion.
我可是保姆之友
It's okay. I totally get it if people don't trust me,
没关系 我也能理解大家不信任我
it comes with the territory. Besides, you're right,
这是免不了的 另外你说对了
little Robie is a bit of a howler.
小罗比是个 爱哭鬼
You know, I'm used to crying, I can handle crying.
我以前也爱哭 但我能控制住
But Robie, he's like a police siren.
不过罗比 他跟警笛似的
Yeah, or like that alarm that goes off
是 就像你去买♥♥商店
when you walk out the store
当你拿着还没摘掉防盗扣的衣服
and the tag's still on the shirt you just...
走出商店时 警报器突然就
bought.
响了
Yeah.
是
I don't really fold very well.
我其实不太会抱孩子
I think I'll just get showered.
我觉得我还是就洗个澡吧
You know what? Actually, there is this one thing
你知道吗 其实
that maybe you could help me with.
有一件事你也许能帮到我
I do need your help with something.
我确实需要你帮个忙
I'm not really good at helping,
我不太擅长帮助人
I mean, it's insulting but completely understandable
我是说 没人放心让我照看孩子
if nobody wants me to babysit,
虽然有点侮辱人但完全可以理解
but I'm not looking to be helpful.
我也不太想帮什么忙
Being helpful gets you in trouble.
我属于越帮越忙的那种
So I don't want to help
所以我索性别帮了
if you're just trying to make me feel good or something.
如果你只是想让我好受点什么的
Oh, no, no, no. That's not it, um...
不 没有 我不是这个意思
I just need you to tell me...
我只是想要你告诉我
Do you think that my dad is in love with Kathleen?
你觉得我老爸是不是爱上凯瑟琳了
I'm sure he would tell you before he told any of us.
我敢肯定他告诉我们之前肯定先会告诉你
Has he said anything?
他有没有说过什么
You know where I come from,
你知道我打哪儿来
being a snitch is definitely frowned upon.
告密这种事我绝不会做
Well, you're not in prison here.
这儿又不是监狱
No, it's more like house arrest.
的确 但这儿更像是软禁
I gotta get a car. See ya.
我得去开车了 回见
Wait! I really... I really want to know.
等等 我真的 真的很想知道
I mean, my dad deserves to be happy, don't you think?
我爸爸值得拥有幸福 你说呢
And I feel that if he was happy and if my mom was happy,
我觉得如果他感到幸福 我妈妈也很幸福
then maybe I could be happy.
那也许我也会幸福
There's a lot of that going around.
最近真是人人都有这种想法
You can't base your happiness
你不能把自己的幸福建立在
on someone else's happiness,
别人的幸福之上
but I think he feels the same way
不过我想他对你们母女三个
about you and your mom and Ashley.
也和你有相同感受吧
If Anne was happy and you were happy
如果安妮幸福 你幸福
and Ashley was happy,
艾希礼也幸福的话
then he would be happy too.
他也会感到幸福
Or at least, feel free to be happy anyway.
或者至少 可以自♥由♥去追求幸福
Well, Ashley is never gonna be happy,
艾希礼永远都不会觉得幸福
and I'm sure my mom feels the same way I do.
我肯定妈妈也是这么认为的
And it wouldn't be the worst thing
如果爸爸和凯瑟琳真的相爱了
if my dad was in love with Kathleen.
也不会是什么糟糕透顶的事
No? No.
不会吗 不会
All right then...
好吧...
He's in love with his first wife,
他爱着他的第一任妻子
always has been, always will be. That's my opinion.
过去如此 将来也会如此 纯属个人观点
Adrian, you won't believe what happened.
艾利安 你不会相信发生了什么
Tell me about it in person, I'm hungry,
见面谈吧 我饿了
I wanna go get something to eat. Where are you?
想去吃点东西 你在哪儿
I'm in my room, packing up my things.
在自己的房♥间 收拾东西
Grace, you're running out of space here,
格瑞丝 这儿已经够挤的了
what else do you need to bring over?
你还要带什么过来呀
More importantly, why do I need to bring anything else over?
重点是 为什么我还要带其他东西过来
I don't know, but whatever the answer to that question is,
我咋知道 不管答案是什么
you can tell me over food.
吃饭的时候说吧
I'm getting the guest house!
我要住到客房♥去啦
Mom said that when school starts,
妈妈说开学后
I can move into the guest house.
我就可以搬到客房♥去住了
With Tom?
和汤姆一起住?
No, not with Tom.
不 不是和汤姆
Great. Then, you have all summer to do that.
太好了 那你整个夏天都可以干那个了
I need you now.
我现在要见你
I can't, Adrian, I have to talk to Jacob.
不行 艾利安 我得先和雅各布谈谈
I sort of promised I would,
我答应过要和他谈的
I sort of have to in order to get the guest house.
算是住进客房♥的必要条件
Last night, he and...
昨晚 他和...
What did you tell her that for?
你为什么要告诉她啊
Oh, I don't know. It's the truth?
我不知道 想实话实说
You can't just blurt out a truth like that.
那你也不能这样脱口而出啊
She asked.
她问我嘛
She didn't really wanna know.
她不是真的想知道
Well, I didn't know she didn't really wanna know.
我哪知道她不是真的想知道
She said she wanted to know, and maybe she needs to know.
她说她想知道 也许她应该知道
Everyone in this family is very hung up on
这一家子每个人都把自己的幸福
everyone else in the family being happy.
指望在别人身上
Tell me about it.
是吗
You know, maybe it'll start with George and Kathleen.
也许这一切就是从乔治和凯瑟琳开始的
Okay, Amy asked you about him,
好 艾米问了你有关他的情况
now I'm gonna ask you about Anne.
我要问问你安妮那边怎么样
What's going on with her? Is she gay, is she not gay?
她怎么了 她真是同性恋还是假的
I don't know. I honestly don't know.
我不清楚 真的
Do you hope she's gay?
你希望她是同性恋吗
I don't care if she's gay or not.
我才不在乎她是不是呢
You don't have any feelings towards her?
你对她没任何感觉吗
I like her. I don't "Like her" Like her,
我喜欢她 但不是不是那种喜欢
like I want to sleep with her or anything.
不是想和她上♥床♥什么的
I just think she's a nice woman, she's funny and she's smart.
我只是觉得她是个好女人 机智幽默
I've got a lot of respect for her.
我很尊重她
She's a successful business woman,
她是位成功的商界女强人
she's raising a kid, she's taking care of her mother...
又要照看小孩 还要照顾她妈妈
She's not my type.
她不是我的菜
And again, I don't know if she's gay.
再重申一次 我不知道她是不是同性恋
Well, do me a favor, if you can choose who you love,
帮我个忙 如果你能选择爱谁
don't choose Anne. Even if she is gay,
不要选择安妮 即使她是同性恋
it's just too incestuous.
感觉就像乱♥伦♥
I want you to be happy too, but you know what?
我希望你也能幸福 但是你要知道
I'm going to look out for me and Amy first, I can't help it.
我不得不先考虑自己和艾米
So don't go there.
所以千万别爱上她
Totally understand.
完全明白
Bunny.
巴尼找你
She totally took me by surprise.
她完全出乎我意料之外
Hello.
喂
Hey, do I have some mail there?
有收到我的邮件吗
Yeah, you do.
有啊
Some mail like my divorce papers?
比如我的离婚协议书之类的邮件
I got mine, too. I was gonna give you yours,
我自己的也收到了 正要把你的给你
but you had your first date with Dylan last night,
但你昨晚和迪兰第一次约会
so I was waiting until this morning...
所以打算等到今天早上给你
But you took off, so... Yeah, they're here.
可你走得很匆忙 所以 还在我手上
Dad, those papers are important.
老爸 那些文件很重要
Important, yeah, but they were expected, so...
是很重要 但早就是意料之中的事了 所以
So Adrian thought I insulted her or something
所以艾利安觉得我像是侮辱了她
because I didn't call her when I got them, her feelings are hurt.
因为我收到后没打她电♥话♥ 她感情受伤了
Maybe, but I don't think that's it.
也许吧 但关键不在这里
It just doesn't feel so good to remind yourself
你只是因为发现事情没有按照
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表