剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I don't know.
我也不知道
Can we talk about that later?
我们能等等再谈这事吗
Or not talk about it at all?
或者别提这事了
I mean, I'm surprised he's not taking some pleasure
他发现她的婚姻也不完美之后
in finding out that her marriage wasn't so perfect after all.
居然没有偷乐 这让我很惊讶
He always thought that she one-upped him somehow
他一直觉得她嫁了个医生 又住进了大房♥子
by marrying a doctor and getting a bigger house...
过的生活比他好很多
Hey, can you stop that?
你能停停吗
Don't we have an agreement about not talking in bed?
我们没说过不在床上谈论这种事吗
Um, one, this isn't a bed until we make it into one,
第一 这不是床 除非我们把它当床
and two,
第二
no we do not have an agreement about not talking in bed.
我们没有说好不在床上谈论这种事
Could we make one?
我们能定下这条规矩吗
Ricky, I'm serious about this.
里奇 我是认真的
About what?
关于什么
I don't want my dad to go out with Grace's mom.
我不想我爸爸跟格瑞丝的妈妈在一起
It's none of our business.
这不关我们的事
Well, can we make it our business?
我们能把它当成我们的事吗
Can't you talk to him about it? About Kathleen?
你就不能跟他谈谈关于凯瑟琳的事吗
No. Why not?
不行 为什么不行
Because I don't want to get involved.
因为我不想趟这趟浑水
Oh, you'd rather spend Christmas and holidays
那你情愿跟我爸爸 凯瑟琳和我妈妈
with my dad, Kathleen and my mom?
一起过圣诞节和其他节日了
Do you know how miserable my mom would be?
你知道我妈妈会有多惨吗
Maybe she wouldn't be miserable at all, and if he's happy...
如果他真的高兴 也许她也不会伤心了
He would never be happy remarrying his first wife
再跟第一任妻子复合 他也不会高兴的
and I would never be happy having Grace as my sister.
格瑞丝变成我姐姐 我也不会高兴的
Ugh. Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
No.
不能
Come on, Ricky, just point out to him
里奇 求你了 跟他指出
that it would be a mistake, please.
这将是个错误
He'll listen to you.
他会听你的
I don't want to talk about this, all right?
我根本不想谈这件事
Not to you, not to him.
不管是对你 还是对他
Ugh. You don't want to talk to me about anything.
你根本不想跟我谈任何事
Oh, no, I want to talk to you, I always want to talk to you.
不是 我想跟你谈 我一直都想跟你谈谈
For example,
比如说
I'd really like to talk to you about
我很想跟你谈谈
when you might want to get married.
你什么时候想结婚
If planning a wedding is too much pressure,
如果策划婚礼太麻烦
maybe we could just run off
也许我们可以逃开所有的人
and get married this summer, elope.
然后在今夏结婚 私奔
Elope?
私奔
Ugh. I don't want to do that.
我可不想那么做
I told her to apologize,
我告诉她让她道歉
I don't know if she will, but I gave it a shot.
我不知道她会不会 但是我试了试
I just don't think people realize how upsetting this is.
我觉得大家都不理解这有多气人
I mean, Grace really needs time to get used to the idea.
格瑞丝真的需要时间去适应
I'm still getting used to the idea.
我也还在适应中
It's like I never even knew who Marshall was.
就好像我根本就不了解马歇尔
He was with this woman for 15 years.
他跟那个女的一起十五年了
I mean, it's just unbelievable and ridiculous and painful.
这真是又难以置信又荒谬还很痛苦
George, it's very painful.
乔治 这真的很痛心
Yeah. I'm sorry that happened.
是啊 节哀顺变吧
Hey, you don't think...
你觉得会不会
Nah. What?
算了 什么
You don't think that's why doctors go on
你不会觉得这是医生总出去
all these volunteer missions, do you?
参加志愿医疗任务的原因吧
To cheat on their wives?
背着他们老婆搞外遇
No, I don't think that.
不 我不觉得
Why would any doctor have to go halfway around the world
怎么会有医生环游世界
just to cheat on his wife?
就为了搞外遇啊
Or to cheat on her husband. I know there are lady doctors.
或者背着她丈夫搞外遇 我知道有些女医生
Is this supposed to be comforting?
你这是在安慰我吗
Oh, I thought you were looking more for an explanation.
我以为你在寻求更多的解释
I would like an explanation,
我是想要个解释
but not from you, from Marshall Bowman.
但是不是让你解释 是让马歇尔·鲍曼
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen.
是啊 不过那也不会发生了
But if the other husband is cheating,
但是如果其他人的丈夫在搞外遇
the new one, maybe he could explain it.
也许他能解释一下
What? You're not thinking that?
怎么了 你没想到过吗
If I were you, that'd be the first thing I'd be thinking about.
如果我是你的话 我头一个想到的就是这
Not that I want to plant ideas in your head or anything.
当然我并不是想给你灌输什么思想
What'd I say?
我说什么了
What did you say?
你说什么了
Oh, nothing. I was just talking to Kathleen.
没什么 我刚跟凯瑟琳通了电♥话♥
Anne is pretty much halfway around the world right now,
安妮现在也差不多在环游世界
right?
对吧
I don't know. Why?
我不知道 怎么了
Next time you speak to her,
下次你见她
ask her if she's fooling around over there.
问她有没有在途中办什么傻事
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Because I'm asking you to.
因为我请求你去问啊
I just wish she could find someone, man or woman.
我就希望她能有个伴 不管男的女的
Why is that? She deserves to be happy.
为什么这么说 她应该开心些
No, that's not it.
不 你没说真话
All right, I deserve to be happy.
好吧 我应该开心些
Yeah, that's it.
这才是真话
You think you can't be happy unless she's happy?
你觉得要是她不幸福你也不会幸福吗
Not without feeling guilty about it.
因为我老觉得心有愧疚
This family is so screwed up.
这个家真是烂透了
I mean, for people who don't do drugs or drink,
虽说你不吸毒不酗酒
you're all still completely dysfunctional.
你依旧是一无是处
You've been talking to Amy, haven't you?
你跟艾米刚说过话吧
Oh, you were playing soccer
你一直在跟邦妮和罗尼
with Bonnie and Ronnie all this time?
一起踢球
Yeah, they're pretty good. And they're cute kids.
对啊 他们踢得很好 都很可爱
I don't know why Tom doesn't like them.
我不明白汤姆为什么不喜欢他们
Oh, he likes them.
他喜欢他们
He just doesn't want to be responsible for them.
他只是不想为他们负责任
Oh, well, their mother just got home
他们妈妈刚刚回来
so she'll take care of them, I suppose.
我想她应该会照顾他们
Yeah, I suppose she will.
是啊 我想她会的
And you are calling your mother every day, right?
你有每天跟你妈妈通电♥话♥吧
You promised.
你答应过的
Almost every day, yes.
几乎每天 是的
You know,
你知道吗
she keeps asking about Grace and how she's doing,
她一直在打听格瑞丝过得怎么样
I hate to keep lying to her.
我不想一直跟她撒谎
I really want to talk to Grace.
我真想跟格瑞丝谈谈
She'll talk to you. Just give her time.
她会的 给她点时间
She won't even answer a call from me, or a text.
可她都不回我电♥话♥ 还有短♥信♥
I'm sure she will eventually.
她终究会回的
Tom said he'd take me there, to her condo.
汤姆说要带我去她的公♥寓♥
You know if I wanted to talk to her face to face.
要是我能跟她当面谈谈的话
Take you there how? Tom doesn't drive,
怎么带你去 汤姆不会开车
and I'm sure
我相信
Rachel doesn't want to take the two of you anywhere
瑞秋下班回家之后
after she just got home from work.
也不想带你俩去
Tom said he would drive.
汤姆说他开车送我去
He said he would drive you or take you?
他是说开车送你还是带你去
He... He probably meant on the bus.
他...他可能是说坐公交车去
Tom knows all the bus routes.
汤姆知道所有的公交路线
He has them all memorized.
他都能记住
But, Jacob, I don't want you over at Grace's.
可是 雅各布 我不想你去见格瑞丝
And I don't want you and Tom riding around all over the city
更不想你和汤姆在周五晚上坐着公交
on a bus on a Friday night.
满世界乱转
Let her come to you when she's ready to talk, all right?
等她准备好 让她来找你 好吗
I get the feeling that's not just a suggestion.
我怎么感觉这不是建议呢
No, it's not.
没错 不是
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表