剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and the Dean was well aware of
院长非常清楚
Ms. Carmichael having some issues.
卡麦可小姐很有问题
There have been several complaints,
投诉声从未停止
one from her colleague who has the office next to hers
她相邻办公室的同事可以清楚地
and can hear everything said in her office.
听到她办公室的一切动静
Ah, so I'm not that special.
所以 像我那样的人多了去了
No, I guess not.
的确
And they don't need to talk to you in order to fire her.
他们不需要为了解雇她而来找你谈话
They've talked to other applicants.
他们和其他申请的学生谈过了
She's officially terminated.
她正式被解雇了
And you're officially accepted. Congratulations.
而你被正式录取了 祝贺
And if I still don't wanna go to school there?
如果我还不想去那儿的学校怎么办
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
After all the trouble Amy went to?
艾米经历了那么多的波折啊
I am kidding. I couldn't help myself.
开玩笑的啦 我实在太高兴了
It's not very often that something good happens to me.
这种好事发生在我身上可真是少见
Thanks a lot.
多谢夸奖
I'll just be going now.
我现在就走了
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表