剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You know what our policy is here.
你知道我们这儿的政策
If you're looking for a job,
如果你要找工作的话
you're looking from home.
那就打包回家
Leo, it's your company. You set the policies.
里欧 这是你的公♥司♥ 你定的这些规矩
Yes, I do. For a reason.
是的 我有理由这样做
I'm not going to reveal any of your trade secrets
我不会泄露任何你的商业机密
or personal secrets or anything else to anyone.
或者个人信息的
You know me better than that.
这你比谁都了解
Well, I thought I did, but I guess not.
以前是这样没错 但我现在不这么认为
If you wanna leave,leave.
若果你想走的话 趁早
Leo, you're just angry. All right.
里欧 不要生气 好不好
Just take some time to think about this.
花点时间想一下
I've been thinking about this for weeks,
我想了有好几周了
and it wasn't easy to come to this decision.
做出这个决定我也很艰难
Yeah. Goodbye, Camille.
好的 再见 卡蜜儿
Fine. You want me to call the
行 你要我在离开前
guy to have the locks changed before I leave?
打电♥话♥叫锁匠过来换锁吗
No,you've done enough. You could go.
不用了 你做的已经足够了 可以走了
Leo.
里欧
I'm not good at goodbyes. You know that.
我不擅长分别 你知道的
Adrian! Adrian,it's me.
艾利安 是我
Adrian, it's me.
艾利安 是我
It's Amy.
我是艾米
I don't have a lot of time.
我没有太多时间
Adrian, hi.
艾利安
Thanks for letting me come by.
谢谢你让我过来
I didn't let you,you just came over here.
我没有让你过来 是你自己过来的
Oh, I didn't know if you got my text.
我不知道你有没有收到我的短♥信♥
Yeah, I did.
收到了
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Want something to eat?
想吃点什么吗
No,I'm okay.
不用
Yeah, you probably don't need food.
你不需要吃的
Me? I need food right now.
我吗 我正需要
And lots of it.
而且需要吃很多
Okay,well,
好的
I mean,maybe,I could,uh,
我是说
join you for...
也许我可以和你一起
Churro?
油炸面包
Yeah, okay. I, uh, could eat a churro.
好的 我可以和你一起吃
Hey, have you heard from Grace?
最近有格瑞丝的消息吗
Yeah, I've heard from her.
听说了
She's really enjoying her trip over there...
她很享受她的旅程
We all miss you in school.
学校里的人都很想你
No, we do.
是真的
Everyone always asks about you.
其他人都在问我们你的情况
Everyone like who?
比如说谁
Everyone like all your friends.
你的朋友
What friends? Well, your friends.
什么朋友 你的朋友
You know you have friends. All the girls who...
你知道的 那些女生
came to the baby shower?
去送礼会的那些女生吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I don't want to see them.
我不想见到她们
Yeah. Okay, I... I guess not.
好的
Have you talked to the counselor?
你和指导老师谈过了吗
Do you want to try and finish the year?
你还想来把这一年上完吗
Could I bring your books home to you?
我要帮你把书带回来吗
Or, um, get your assignments for you?
或者把作业带给你
No. I don't feel like doing school work.
不用 我没心情做作业
I don't care about school right now.
我现在不关心学业
Understandable.
理解
I mean,
我是说
I don't know what it feels like to be in your situation,
我没有亲身经历过
but I know it must be really tough, Adrian.
但是我知道一定很难 艾利安
Yeah,it is.
是很难
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Let's change the subject.
换个话题吧
All right.
好的
You can talk to me about Ricky.
你可以和我说点里奇的事
You know,it's not going to bother me.
不会让我那么烦的
I wasn't avoiding talking about Ricky.
我不是在回避讨论他
I just,I didn't know what to say about Ricky
我只是不知道该说些什么关于
or Ricky and me.
里奇或者我们俩的事
You can say anything you want.
随便说什么都行
Amy, I love Ben.
艾米 我爱的是本
I really love him.
我真的很爱他
And he loves me.
他也爱我
I mean, I can't believe he's still here after what happened.
发生了这一切 他仍然陪着我
I mean, he obviously doesn't have to be here.
他完全没必要陪着我的
The only good thing that's come out of losing Mercy
失去莫茜的唯一一件好事就是让我
is that I know I can count on Ben for the rest of my life.
知道了本是我一生值得依靠的人
I didn't know her name.
我都不知道她的名字
Yeah.
对
If we're going to be friends, Amy,
如果想跟我做朋友的话
we're going to have to be honest with each other.
我们就必须坦诚相见
So, I've been honest with you,
我告诉了你实话
you be honest with me.
你也得对我说实话
How are things with Ricky, really?
你和里奇怎么了
Has the sex changed anything?
上♥床♥改变了你们之间的关系了吗
I don't know. Maybe.
我不知道 也许吧
Maybe how?
怎么个也许
I don't know, um...
我不知道
I'm just, I'm happy.
只是感到幸福
Maybe for the first time in my life.
或许是我生命中第一次真正感到幸福
I'm just,I'm really happy being with Ricky
我和里奇在一起感到非常幸福
and staying at his apartment with John,
跟约翰呆在他的公♥寓♥里
and I've been doing that a lot lately.
还有最近我们经常那个
So... So, that's good.
所以 所以很不错
So,
所以
we decided we'd just move in together.
我们决定搬到一起住了
Now? Mmmhmm. Yeah.
现在吗 对
We were going to wait until summer,but we decided not to.
本来我们是说等到暑假 但是改变主意了
Why's that? Why now?
为什么 为什么得是现在
We just want to.
我们想这么做
Well, good for you.
真有你的
And thanks for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Now this conversation feels real.
这才是真正的谈话
Not like you're tiptoeing around my feelings or something.
而不是你小心翼翼的猜测着我的感觉
I'm really sick of that.
我真的讨厌那样
Thanks, Amy.
谢谢你 艾米
If you think having Amy move in with you
如果你觉得让艾米和你一起住
is going to keep you from
就能防止你以后
doing something stupid in the future with Adrian,
和艾利安或跟其它女生
or any other woman,you're wrong.
做出什么愚蠢的事的话 那你就错了
Only you can keep you from doing something stupid.
只有你才能让让自己不做傻事
Is that why you're doing this?
是因为这个原因吗
Is that why you want Amy and John to move in with you?
你让艾米和约翰搬过来是因为这个吧
As some kind of anti-cheat insurance?
作为防止你出轨的措施
No.
不是
Do you still have feelings for Adrian?
你对艾利安还有感觉吗
Not those kind of feelings.
不是那种感觉
I don't want to have sex with her.
我不想和她做♥爱♥
But I can't help but feel sorry for her.
但我我忍♥不住对她感到愧疚
Feeling sorry for her is dangerous.
感到愧疚是一件很危险的事
Why's that?
为什么
Because it could lead to
因为会导致
saying something stupid or doing something stupid.
你说些蠢话做些蠢事
You're not going to do something stupid.
你不会的
I hope not.
希望不会
You hope not? Hope?
希望不会 希望
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表