剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
So what?
那又怎么了
His father owns a worldwide sausage company.
他爸爸开了一家世界级的香肠公♥司♥
Don't you think he should have some more meat on his bones?
你不认为他应该更胖点吗
Maybe his weight hasn't caught up with his height.
也许他的纵向发展大过横向发展
Mom, I really really, really want to go out with him again.
妈妈 我真的真的很想再和他出去约会
And your father and I really, really, really
而你♥爸♥爸和我真的真的不想
don't want you to go out with him again.
让你再和他约会
Ever.
永远都不行
Enough with the look, I don't like the look.
别这样看着我 我不喜欢你这个表情
And I don't like Ben Boykewich.
而且我不喜欢本·波伊科维齐
He's trouble, trouble with a capital T.
他犯的错数不胜数
Mom. Uhuh.
妈妈 别说了
You go out there and you find yourself another boyfriend,
你出去以后 再找个男朋友
a nice boy,
一个好男孩
someone who doesn't do drugs,
不会吸毒
someone who doesn't even want to try drugs,
也不会想尝试吸毒
someone who's never had sex before
从没和别人上过床
or gotten a girl pregnant,
也没让别的姑娘怀过孕
someone who's never gotten a divorce.
没有离过婚的男人
So I'm off restriction?
那我不用关禁闭了吗
No. I meant when you're off restriction.
不是 我是说你关完禁闭之后
But it's summer! I want to go out,
但是现在是暑假 我想出去玩
I want to go out with Ben!
我想和本约会
You don't need to go out in summer,
你不用暑假出门啊
you'll get sunburned
你会晒伤的 没准会得皮肤癌
and skin cancer with your fair beautiful skin.
那不是可惜了你这漂亮的皮肤了
You can go out in the fall when school starts.
你可以等开学之后 秋天再出去
Mom, please, please, please,
妈妈 求你了 求你了
I've been in all week.
我一周都宅在家里
Maybe your father and I can think about it.
我和你♥爸♥爸会考虑一下的
Could I go out tonight?
我今晚可以出去吗
I can't get sunburned at night.
晚上不会晒伤的
No. You can't get sunburned at night,
不行 你晚上是不会晒伤
but you can get into trouble at night.
但你会惹上麻烦
Mom, you totally got the wrong impression of Ben.
妈妈 你误会本了
He's a really nice guy and I really like him.
他真的是个好人 我真的很喜欢他
Like someone else.
换个人喜欢吧
How am I going to meet someone else to like
我都出不去这个屋
if I can't get out of the house?
上哪去邂逅别人啊
I'll talk to your father.
我去和你♥爸♥谈谈吧
Not about going out with Ben,
不是谈让你和本约会的事
just about going out of the house,
只是谈能否让你出去玩玩
but you'll have to promise me you'll never go anywhere near Ben.
但你要保证绝不会去找本
Okay, I won't go anywhere near Ben.
行 我保证绝不去找本
Thanks, mom.
谢谢你 妈妈
I'm not promising anything.
我可不能保证成功
I know that. But thank you.
我知道 谢谢
Alice's phone.
这是爱丽丝的手♥机♥
Hello, Alice's phone.
你好呀 爱丽丝的手♥机♥
Hey, how are you?
你还好吗
I miss you!
我想你了
And I miss you!
我也想你
But I'm going to have to give Alice her phone back today,
但我今天就要把爱丽丝的手♥机♥还给她了
I promised.
我保证过
Aw. Do you have to?
非得还回去吗
Yeah. But maybe I can call you from work.
是的 但我工作时应该能给你打电♥话♥
I have to see you. I have good news.
我要见你 我有个好消息
Your dad is going to let you see me? No.
你♥爸♥让你见我了吗 不是
Yeah, my parents aren't going to let me see you either.
好吧 我爸妈也不让我见你
Another thing we have in common.
又一个共同点 又一个共同点
My dad said that he's gonna send me to summer school
我爸命令我去上暑期班
as part of my punishment.
作为惩罚
And?
然后呢
And who's going to know if I'm in summer school or not?
然后他也不会知道我到底去了没
She dropped me off.
她送我来的
Why didn't she drop you off at school?
她为啥没送你去学校
'Cause you know, I'm scared.
你懂的 我很害怕
No, you're not. No, I kind of am.
才怪 我有点怕
Scared of what?
你怕什么
Scared of screwing up and getting sent back.
害怕惹事 被遣返回家
Then don't screw up.
那就别惹事
I'm not going to screw up on purpose.
我不会故意惹事
You're not going to screw up accidentally either.
你也不会不小心惹事
I don't know what you're in such a bad mood about.
真搞不懂你为啥这么不爽
I'm in a bad mood because I don't think
我心情不爽是因为
Amy should be going to summer school,
艾米没必要去上暑期班
but mom is all happy about it
但妈妈却很高兴
because now Amy can be there for you
因为这样艾米就能照顾你了
and I don't even think
但她肯定不知道
she knows what being there for you entails.
照顾你意味着什么
Yeah, that is really nice of Amy, isn't it?
是啊 艾米人真好 是吧
To be there for me.
连我都愿意照顾
Yeah, it is, especially since
没错 尤其是
Amy has other more important things to do this summer.
艾米在暑假还有其他更重要的事
Like what? It's summer.
比如 暑假啊
This is when we work, this is not when we go to school, usually.
暑假是用来挣钱的 不是用来上课的
We're engaged, we have a kid,
我们订婚了 我们还有孩子
we have other responsibilities.
我们要承担很多责任
I can hear you.
我听得到哦
Other responsibilities?
很多责任
Aren't I your other responsibility?
难道我不是你们的责任吗
We are not going to be responsible for you,
我们不会为你负责
I am not going to be responsible for you,
我不会为你负责
Amy is not going to be responsible for you. You know why?
艾米也不会为你负责 知道为什么吗
Because you are going to be responsible for you.
因为你要自己为自己负责
And you are not going to screw up.
而且你不能惹麻烦
Good morning, Ethan.
早啊 伊森
Good morning, Amy.
早上好 艾米
Thanks again for letting me walk into school with you.
多谢你愿意陪我去学校
It makes the first day of high school
让我在高中第一天
a little less awkward for me.
能不那么尴尬
Yeah. I remember my first day of high school,
是啊 我深深记得自己的高中第一天
how awkward it was.
有多尴尬
What? Oh, nothing.
怎么了 没什么
So you're going to go, even after looking at all the numbers,
你还是要去吗 看了那些预算后
you're going to go?
还是要去吗
Because you know, you could just walk him in there
你可以送他进去
and walk out and go to the nursery.
再出来 然后去托儿所
I could, but again, I'm not going to
是可以 但再说一遍 我不要
and I could hear everything you were saying in here, you know.
你刚说的每个字我都听得一清二楚
This may not be when you go to school, Mr. Perfect,
完美先生 或许你不用利用暑期上课
but some people need to go to school during the summer.
但有些人需要利用暑假来上课
Like Ethan. And like me.
比如伊森 比如我
Let's go, Ethan.
走吧 伊森
Yeah, Mr. Perfect.
好的 完美先生
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I don't know. What are you doing?
我不知道 你在干嘛
I was giving Ethan a lecture
我在教育伊森
and you're undermining my authority by calling me names.
但你却直呼我的名字 破坏我的威信
You don't have any authority.
你根本没有威信
No, you definitely don't have any authority.
你显然没有任何威信
Yeah, I do. I'm an adult and you're not an adult.
错 我有 我是成年人 而你不是
That doesn't mean you can lecture me.
那也不代表你能教育我
Yeah, it does. Whatever.
我就能 就这样吧
We have to go. You can lecture him when we get home.
我们要走了 等我们回家你再教育他吧
His home, not our home,
他家 不是我们家
he goes back to his home after school.
放学后让他回自己家
Margaret said to just bring me back here
玛格丽特让我回这儿
since she's working this afternoon.
因为她下午要工作
I'm working this afternoon. And so is Amy.
我下午要工作 艾米也是
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表