剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Why? You left me and went to New York.
怎么了 你当时也离开我去了纽约
Why shouldn't Adrian?
艾利安怎么不行
That was different.
那不一样
How was that different? You went for you,
怎么不一样 你是为了自己
and she's going for her.
她也是为了自己
Ben, you told Adrian to go to New York?
本 你同意艾利安去纽约了
You told her that was okay?
你竟然同意了
Why not? It's better than sitting at home, right?
怎么不行 总比让她宅在家里好吧
Well, don't you think it would be better for her
你不觉得让她回来
to come back to school here and finish high school
继续完成高中学业
before she does anything else?
再去做别的更好吗
No. I do not. She does not want to come back to high school here.
不觉得 她不想回这里的学校
She said that over and over and over again
她一次次这样说
and I finally heard her.
最后我才同意的
I'm sure it wouldn't be easy, but I think she can do it.
尽管这不容易 但我觉得她能做到
I'm sure she can do it. She needs to do it.
她一定能做到 她必须这么做
She needs to finish high school before she can do anything else.
她必须完成高中学业再去做别的
Look, neither of you should
听着 我不许你们
discourage her from going to cosmetology school.
打击她去美容学校的积极性
In fact, I want both of you to promise you won't discourage her.
我要你们俩向我保证
Promise.
保证
Okay, I promise.
好吧 我保证
I don't promise.
我不能保证
Thank you, Grace. I knew I could count on you.
格瑞丝 谢谢你 我就知道你靠得住
Why would you make a promise like that?
你怎么能做那样的保证
It wasn't a real promise.
那不算真的保证
You said you promise. How is that not a real promise?
你说了"保证" 怎么不算真的保证
You lied?
你对他说谎吗
This whole thing is a lie.
整件事就是一个谎言
Adrian just said to Ben
艾利安告诉本
that she wanted to go to cosmetology school
要去美容学校
to see if he would tell her to go. It was a test.
是为看他会不会让她走 是在考验他
And he failed. He told her to go.
而他没通过考验 他让她去
Which means he wants her to go.
意味着他想让她走
He wants her to leave. He wants out.
他想让她离开 他想离婚
I mean, she must be heartbroken.
她一定心碎了
Or she must be very angry.
或者说她生气了
And you know how she is when she's angry.
你知道她生气时是什么样
Yeah.
是啊
She called Ricky. What?
她还打电♥话♥给里奇 什么
Yeah, I knew that she would, sooner or later.
我就知道她早晚会打给里奇的
What did she want? I don't know.
她想干嘛 不知道
But I think we can both make a good guess.
但我们都可以好好猜一下
Hello. Yeah. Hi, Adrian.
喂 你好啊 艾利安
I want you to know that I called Ricky.
我想告诉你 我给里奇打过电♥话♥了
Yeah, he already told me.
他已经告诉我了
Oh, okay. Good. Um, it's not that big of a deal.
那真好 反正也没什么大不了的
I just, I didn't talk to him in a long time.
就是好久都没和他说过话了
And, well, for the record, he never called me back.
而且他习惯不回我电♥话♥
He can call you back if he wants.
他想回的时候自然会回的
I don't care if the two of you talk to each other.
我不在乎你俩交谈过没
Good. I just... I wanna start getting things back to normal.
好呀 我只想让一切回到正轨
Well, I'm ready to start
反正我也准备好
trying getting things back to normal anyway.
让一切回到正轨了
So, um, look,
所以 现在
I need you and Grace to help me with something.
我需要你和格瑞丝帮我个忙
What's that?
什么忙
I need you to help me get rid of everything in this nursery.
我需要你们帮我把育婴室的东西都搬走
It's making me depressed
它们让我很抑郁
and Ben depressed and... Well, it's time.
也让本不好受 是处理它们的时候了
What do you wanna do with all that stuff?
那你打算怎么处理那些东西
I don't know. You got any ideas?
我不知道 你有办法吗
Well, I mean, I'm sure that
我倒是觉得
the church nursery would appreciate anything
教会托儿所会很感激你
that you would want to give to them.
捐赠东西给他们的
Okay. Yeah, they can have it all. I really don't care.
当然可以了 都拿走吧 我不在乎
Just as long as it goes to good use.
能派上用场就行
Can you guys do this today?
你们今天能来吗
I really wanna get rid of this stuff today
我真的不想再看见这些了
or I might lose my nerve.
不然我会崩溃的
Don't get rid of anything
别这么早就下定论
unless you are absolutely certain that
除非你确定
that's what you wanna do.
你真的想这样
And maybe you ought to think about it for a few more days.
也许你应该再考虑几天
No, I want to do it today.
不必了 我今天就想搬走它们
Okay, well, um, we'll figure it out
好吧 我们商量好了
and then we'll call you back.
就打电♥话♥告诉你
And is Ben is okay with this?
本没意见吗
Ben would have done this
我出院前
before I came home from the hospital,
他就想这么做了
but I wouldn't let him.
但我没同意
So, yeah, he's fine with it.
所以 不用管他了
Okay.
知道了
Well, if you want our help, Adrian, then you've got it.
艾利安 需要什么帮助尽管找我们
Thanks, Amy.
谢谢你 艾米
Good morning, sir.
早上好啊 老板
Good morning to you.
早上好
Here's your coffee, black, and the Wall Street Journal.
这是您的黑咖啡和《华尔街日报》
All articles pertaining to
所有与肉制品有关的新闻
anything meat-related have been highlighted.
我都给你标注出来了
Oh, thank you, Nora. That's very nice of you.
谢谢你 诺拉 干得不错
But what are you doing here?
但你怎么会在这儿
How come you're not at the butcher shop?
你怎么没去肉店
Oh, um, whoever is running your
人力资源部的人
human resources department
打电♥话♥通知巴尼
called Bunny and said they've run out of resources.
说他们找不着人了
They wanted Bunny, she sent me.
他们想让巴尼来 巴尼就让我来了
Fine. I don't know why
好吧 我不知道为何
everybody thinks I'm so difficult to work for.
大家都觉得我难以共事
Apparently, you scare people.
很显然 你会吓到大家
Scare people how?
我怎么吓他们了
I don't know.
我可不知道
I heard you're a screamer.
我只听说你是吼叫哥
Once in a while, I might raise my voice.
我偶尔会提高嗓门
People just have to do their job, that's all.
大家做好该做的不就行了
We're making sausage, we're not making lollipops.
我们是卖♥♥香肠的 不是卖♥♥棒棒糖的
Hey, I get it. I totally get it.
我明白 我完全明白
Oh, one question. How do you make that sausage?
我有个问题 你是怎么做香肠的
I think you're the first person who's been at that desk
你可是第一个坐在这个位置上
who's asked me that question.
问我这个问题的人
Other than Camille. And that was a long, long time ago.
卡蜜儿除外 那可是很久以前的事了
You really want to know?
真想知道吗
Yeah, I've been thinking about it.
是呀 想问好久了
Wondering how you got to be the king.
你到底是怎么变成香肠大王的
If I didn't know you better,
要不是了解你的话
I'd say you were hitting on me.
我还以为你在勾引我呢
No, I'm really interested.
不 我是真的很感兴趣
First call of the day.
今天第一个电♥话♥
Good morning, you've reached Boykewich Headquarters.
早上好 这里是波伊科维齐公♥司♥
How may I help you?
我能帮您什么
Hey, Ben. It's me. "Me," Who?
本 是我 你是谁
Me, Ricky's mom, Nora.
是我呀 里奇的妈妈 诺拉
Oh, jeez, my dad's got you working for him today?
我靠 我爸今天让你来给他干活
Honored to be here.
我很荣幸能来这里
Hey, I take it you're looking for him?
你是不是要找他啊
Yeah, I am.
是的
Uh, he just...
他刚
Stepped into a meeting.
走进会议室
...stepped into a meeting.
走进会议室
Oh, I'm getting the
这次是
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表