剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情提要
You remember Toby's stepsister?
你还记得托比的姐姐吗
She's the admissions counselor.
她就是招生处的顾问
She told our school counselor that I tried to sleep with her
她告诉我们学校的辅♥导♥员我想睡她
and that's why she wasn't going to let me go to school there.
所以她决定不录取我
I know that Adrian told you that we're living together.
我知道艾利安告诉你我们住在一起
I think you definitely shouldn't act like a husband.
我觉得你不该再扮演丈夫的角色了
I have my own room now.
我把另一个房♥间布置好了
You told him not to have sex with me.
你叫他不要和我上♥床♥
Okay. But I did not tell him why.
好吧 但我没有告诉他原因
I'm going to do whatever I have to do
我要不计一切代价
to get a college degree.
考上大学
I just want to help you.
我只想帮你
I'm not ready for a wife or two children. Are you?
我还没准备好要结婚带孩子 你呢
I just might be.
我很有可能
He still didn't say anything?
他还是什么都没说吗
Who? Milton.
谁 米尔顿
You're not really gonna drink that, are you?
你不会真的要喝吧
If it teaches you a lesson, yes.
如果这能给你上一课 我就喝
You didn't say anything about your date last night.
你对你昨晚的约会只字不提
I have a 9 o'clock curfew like a big baby.
九点的宵禁令让我像个长不大的孩子
I screwed up. I had a drink.
我搞砸了 我喝了酒
From the looks of things, I'd say it was more than a drink.
看上去可不只喝了酒
I had almost two years without a drink.
近两年来我滴酒不沾
I'll have someone drive you
我会让人载你去开个会
to a meeting and then they'll drive you home.
然后送你回家
You're officially accepted. Congratulations.
你被正式录取了 祝贺
It's not very often that something good happens to me.
这种好事发生在我身上可真是少见
Oh. Here, let me help you with that.
我来帮你拿吧
He stayed over?
他来过夜了
It's none of your business.
不关你事
All right, but I want to ask you about something later.
好吧 但我待会儿有事问你
Just ask me now.
现在问吧
I don't think now is the right time.
现在不合适
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
I'll be right there, Jack just wanted to ask me something.
我一会儿来 杰克有事问我
All right. Go ahead.
好吧 问吧
She said she'd be right there.
她说一会儿过去
I heard.
我听到了
Jack, just ask me what you wanted to ask me.
杰克 想问什么就问吧
Okay. But, now, it's a waste of time.
我是想问 但现在看来是浪费时间
Are you doing anything next Saturday night?
你下周六晚上有安排吗
Yeah.
有安排了
Were you just going to ask Grace out
我都站在你面前了
while I'm standing right here in front of you?
你还敢约格瑞丝出去
We're friends, right?
我们是朋友 不是吗
Not really, no.
那倒未必
I think that's you and Grant.
我倒觉得你和格兰特是朋友
I need someone to go to the senior dance with.
我想找个舞伴去毕业舞会
I broke up with Madison, and I wouldn't go,
我和麦迪逊分手了 所以去不了
but Coach says that all the athletes must attend, so...
但教练说所有运动员都得去 所以
I must attend.
我必须得去
And you thought I'd attend with you.
你觉得我能陪你去
Yeah. Or maybe fix me up with someone.
是的 或者帮我找个人
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
About fixing you up with someone.
帮你找个女伴
See ya.
再见
Really? You're going to fix him up?
真的 你能帮他找女伴
I don't know, that's why I said I'd think about it.
我不知道 所以我说会考虑的
Right now, all I can think about is you.
现在 我满脑子想的都是你
We can't.
现在不行
I wouldn't be comfortable doing anything here.
在这儿我怎么都不舒服
Let's stay over at my place tonight.
今晚去我那里吧
Okay.
好呀
Okay.
太好了
Hey, good morning.
早上好呀
Good morning.
早上好
How'd you sleep?
睡得好吗
I slept well, thank you.
挺好的 谢谢
I slept well as well, thank you.
我睡得也很好 谢谢
We are friends, right?
我们是朋友 对吧
Yes, we're friends.
是呀 朋友
How'd you sleep?
你睡得好吗
I slept well as well.
我睡得很好
Oh, right, you just said that.
对的 你刚刚说过了
How are you, Adrian?
你好吗 艾利安
I'm okay.
挺好的
I feel better since I've started walking,
自从我开始慢跑感觉好多了
and since we made a plan.
而且我们定了计划了
I feel more settled.
我感到很安心
And I'm excited about graduating this summer.
这个夏天就要毕业真是太令人激动了
That's good, I'm excited for you.
真好 我真替你高兴
Yeah, and you're excited for you
是呀 你也替自己高兴
because then you can get out of this place,
因为到那时你就能离开这里
and this marriage.
摆脱这段婚姻了
It's a little early in
一大早上的
the day to talk about something so serious.
谈论这么严肃的话题可不好
Have some popcorn. Watch cartoons.
吃爆米花 看动画片吧
We're young. It's the weekend.
我们还年轻呢 今天是周末
Yeah. It is.
说的没错
Okay, what?
怎么了
What? You've got something on your mind.
什么 你有心事
Okay. I just need one little favor.
我是有个小小的请求
What is it?
什么
Could we please just go to the senior dance together?
我们能一起去毕业舞会吗
I really want to go. Just...Please?
我真的很想去 好吗
I guess, okay.
我觉得 可以啊
Really?
真的
Why not?
干吗不去呢
From now until August we're married,
现在起到八月我们还是夫妻
so, if you want to go to the dance, let's go to the dance.
既然你想去跳舞 我们就一起去呗
It's not that big a deal.
没什么大不了的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Oh, I love this one.
我喜欢这家伙
I've got to go to work.
我要去上班了
Sorry.
抱歉
That's okay. It's good to have work to go to.
没关系 有工作做总是好的
Before you go, did you want to ask me anything?
你走之前有没有想问我的
I don't think so.
没有吧
The senior dance is next weekend.
下周就是毕业舞会了
So?
所以
So you don't want to go?
所以你不想去吗
No, I don't want to go.
我不想去
See you later.
一会儿见
I want to go.
我想去
Your mum's coming back today.
你妈妈今天回来上班
Have any idea what's going on?
你知道发生什么了吗
I thought things were working out in Leo's office.
我还以为她在里欧那里做的不错呢
Maybe they are. Maybe she just misses the butcher shop.
也许吧 也许她就是想回肉铺了
Maybe she just needs the extra cash.
也许她想赚点外快
Maybe you don't have any idea.
也许你也不知情
Ask Ben. Where's Ben?
问本吧 本人呢
Oh, he's coming, but not until later.
他过会儿来 不会太早
I don't really need three of you here to open.
我不需要你们三个来开门
I knew it. Something happened.
我就知道有事发生了
Whatever it was, it doesn't have anything to do with me,
管它是什么 都与我无关
so I'm staying out of it.
我可不掺和进来
Good morning, Bunny. Morning.
早上好 巴尼 早上好
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表