剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情提要
Why's he wearing that?
他为什么提着那个
Because we're going to the beach.
因为我们要去海边玩
Yeah, I want to get out too.
我也想出去
That's your summer, school and work.
这就是你的暑假 上学和工作
Those are the choices you made, so live with it.
这是你做出的选择 自然你得坚持
Good morning, Ben.
早上好 本
Good morning...
早上好
I'm Ben's cousin.
我是本的表妹
And who's this?
这位是
I'm not Grace's cousin.
我不是格瑞丝的表哥
I'm her brother.
我是她哥哥
He's not my brother.
他不是我哥
Who told you he's my brother?
谁告诉你他是我哥的
I thought we were this upstanding Christian family
原以为我们是正直的基♥督♥家庭
but as it turns out,
但事实上
we're just as screwed up as everyone else.
我们跟别人一样糟糕
Dylan and her friends have been at school with Ben all day.
迪兰和她朋友整天都在学校和本呆在一起
All day?
整天吗
I'm just trying to be a friend.
我只是想做朋友该做的
Well, if you like Jacob, and you're on his side,
如果你喜欢雅各布 你跟他是一边的
then you are not my friend.
那你就不是我朋友
So you're basically just breaking up
你这是要
with me and Jesse for a second time?
再次与我和杰西绝交吗
I'd like to look at it more as I'm letting go.
我更愿意看作是自己释怀了
You want to go out with Dylan, go out with Dylan.
你要想和迪兰约会 那就和她约会吧
I know there's a catch to this.
我知道肯定有附加条件
There is a catch to this.
是有附加条件
You're responsible for anything that happens.
不管发生什么事情 由你负责
And I'm not.
而不是我
Hi, there.
你们好
Oh, Ben, don't you look nice!
本 你看上去太帅了
Yeah, and he smells nice. I can smell him from here.
他闻起来也很香 我在这儿就能闻到
Thanks, Dad.
谢了 老爸
So, where are you taking her? Geoff's.
你要带她去哪儿 杰夫餐厅
Did you make a reservation? You need me to call?
你订位了吗 需要我打个电♥话♥吗
No, Dad. I don't need you to call. I made a reservation.
不用了 爸爸 我订好了
Well, we hope you have a wonderful time.
我们希望你能玩得愉快
Oh, dear. Did I just say "We?"
天哪 我刚刚是不是说"我们"了
I'm sorry. It's embarrassing.
对不起 太尴尬了
Aw, come on, I think we can say we
别这样 我觉得我们想说
if we want to say we, can't we?
我们的时候就能说我们 不是吗
Come on, you two are disgusting.
天哪 你们俩太恶心了
I'll see you around midnight. She has a curfew.
我12点左右回来 她有宵禁
Just make sure you, uh... Never mind.
当心别... 算了没什么
I said I was going to leave you alone
我说过要让你
and let you make your own decision,
自己做决定的
I'll leave you alone and let you make your own decision.
我会让你自己做主
Just remember to, uh...
你只要记住
Have a good time. Have a good time.
玩得愉快 玩得愉快
But not too good of a time.
但是不要玩得太过了
Good night.
晚安
Bye.
再见
He's so grown up.
他真的成熟了很多
He's grown up all right. He's been married, he's lost a child,
他当然成熟了 他结过婚还失去过一个孩子
and his divorce papers are sitting over there on my desk.
他的离婚协议书还放在我桌子上呢
And he doesn't know?
他还不知道
Seemed like the wrong night to give them to him.
今天晚上给他好像不太合适
I got mine, too. It's official.
我也拿到我的了 正式的
Oh? Well, that's nice.
真的吗 很好啊
I mean, you know, that they finally came through.
我的意思是 这终于来了
Not that it's not sad, but...
不是说这不令人难过 而是...
It's not sad.
这一点都不令人难过
Wait. Oh, wait.
等一下 等一下
Okay, Mom, that's enough. Don't make it such a big deal.
妈妈 够了 别小题大做
Yeah, she still has to go out the door
在她还没出门之前
before it's an actual date.
这还不算是个正式约会
I know, but once she does it official, she is dating!
但是她一旦走出这个门她就算在约会了
This is so exciting.
这太令人激动了
It's a little too exciting.
不是一星半点儿的激动啊
I just want everyone to calm down.
我只希望你们能冷静一下
This is what normal girls do.
这是一般女孩子都会做的事
They go out on dates, it's no big deal, okay?
出去约会 这没什么大不了 好吗
You got your cell phone? Yes.
你拿手♥机♥了吗 拿了
Cell phone's charged? Yes.
手♥机♥充好电了吗 充好了
You got money with you?
带钱了吗
Yes. I have money with me.
我带了
Okay. You know, sometimes guys like Ben,
你知道吗 有时候像本这样的男孩
they think that they are entitled to anything they want.
总认为他们想得到什么就能得到什么
You've met Ben, he's not like that.
你见过本了 他不是那样的人
And there's no one else like Ben.
本是独一无二的
No, probably not.
是啊
There's probably not another high school senior
再也没有像他这样的高中生
getting divorced after losing a baby
失去孩子后再离婚
who's going out with a girl who's going out on her first date.
然后跟一个从来没出去约过会的女孩约会
Okay, that's enough, Robert.
够了 罗伯特
Yeah, and don't...
是啊 不要...
Hey! Stop right there, both of you.
就呆在这儿 你们俩
I'll get the door.
我去开门
No funny business.
不要做坏事
No pot smoking, no drinking, no fooling around,
不要吸大♥麻♥ 不要喝酒 不要在外面闲逛
dinner and come home. And if you gonna make out,
吃完饭就回家 如果你们要亲热
make out in the driveway.
在车道上亲热
I know the rules.
我都知道了
Hello, Cecilia. These are for you.
晚上好 塞西莉亚 这是给你的
And Dylan, these are for you.
迪兰 这些是给你的
Smooth.
你真会做人啊
And the pressure is on.
压力山大
I wanna make sure no one was disappointed.
我希望人人都能满意
You're so thoughtful. Thank you, Ben.
你真体贴 谢谢你 本
Yes, thank you. How sweet.
是啊 谢谢你 很贴心
Sweet.
贴心啊
I had Cubans for you, but Dylan said you'd given that up.
我给你带了点古巴烟 但是迪兰说你戒了
Yes, I hope to live long enough
没错 我想活到
to see Dylan graduate from high school
迪兰高中毕业
and then graduate from college.
还有大学毕业
And then start her career
然后工作
and then get married and then have my grandchildren.
结婚 生子
And in that order.
以此按步就班
Not that other people can't do it in another order
不按这顺序来的人
and still turn out to be very fine people, Robert.
也并不都是坏人 罗伯特
Okay, we better get going.
好了 我们该走了
Midnight.
12点
Or before if you want,
在那之前回来也行
feel free to come home before midnight.
随你喜欢
That's it? No inquisition?
就这样吗 没有审讯吗
No, I think we know enough. Let's just go..
没有 我认为我们都知道了 走吧
He's a nice boy.
他是个好男孩
He's weird.
他很诡异
I found your mail on the cycled newspaper that
我在那堆可回收的报纸上
you left out for recycling.
发现了你的一封信
Oh. Really?
是吗
Wonder how it got there.
真不知道这怎么搁那儿了
So, how is your mom?
你妈妈怎么样
Fine.
还行
Did you talk to her about Jacob?
你有跟她谈论雅各布吗
No, not really.
没 没有
Other than to tell her
还不如跟她说
that Amy was nosing around at school today.
今天艾米在学校到处打听呢
Was she?
她真那么做了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表