剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I can.
我想睡
We hardly got any sleep last night,
我们昨晚几乎是彻夜未眠
and we've got John at 5:00, so...
五点还去接约翰了 所以
So... Thank you for this.
所以 多谢你的求婚
Thank you for saying yes.
多谢你接受我的求婚
Was there ever any doubt?
我有可能拒绝吗
No. Or I wouldn't put myself on the line like that
没有 不然我也不会在这么多人见证下
in front of so many witnesses.
豁出一切求婚了
Can we talk about this later?
我们能一会再聊这个吗
I never... never get to do this, do nothing.
我从来没有机会这样做
I don't either, but, I can't help it.
我也没 但我情不自禁
You can help it. Come here.
你能忍♥住的 过来这里
So, you gonna want a big wedding?
你想来个盛大的婚礼吗
I don't know. I never thought about it.
我不知道 都没好好想过
Never thought about it?
你没想过
You were practically begging me to get married for months now.
你求着我向你求婚都好几个月了
You haven't kind of planned the wedding?
却对婚礼毫无计划吗
I wasn't begging you! And, no, I haven't.
人家才没求你 是啊 我没计划
I just wanted the ring.
我只是想要这枚戒指
But you don't want to get married?
但你不想结婚吗
It's an engagement ring. You know that, right?
这可是枚订婚戒 你知道的对吗
You realize you said you would marry me
你觉得在200多人面前
in front of like 200 people, so is that "yes" ?
对我说 我愿意 是这样吗
That's what "yes" means.
那就是"我愿意"的意义
I know that, but...
我知道的 但是
We don't have to get married anytime soon.
我们不用这么急着结婚嘛
And when we do, just not to be anything big.
而且结婚时也不需要很大的排场
I just wanted the ring, really.
我只想要这枚戒指 真的
What?
什么
I don't need anything else besides this ring.
我不需要其它任何东西
With this ring, I know that you are totally committing to me
这枚戒指已宣示了我对你的专属权
and so does everyone else.
告诉其他人你是我的
Okay, well, I didn't just give you a ring
好吧 但我给你戒指可不只是为了
to mark my territory or something.
表明什么所有权
I actually want to be married.
我是真的想结婚
I do too, but I think we should wait
我也想 但我还是认为
until I've graduated, at least. Don't you?
我们至少该等到毕业 你说呢
I guess.
或许吧
And then, maybe, if we feel like it,
之后 如果我们还想在一起
we can just run off one weekend and get married.
我们可以随便挑个周末 把事情办了
Whatever you want.
都听你的
But I wouldn't make it too long,
但如果换作是我就不会再拖太久
'cause sometimes getting engaged
因为有时 订了婚的两个人
can just make two people more attractive to other people.
会让外人觉得更有吸引力
You know how it is.
你知道人就是那样
People like trying to take someone that they think
人都喜欢去招惹他们认为已有所属的人
belongs to someone else. It's a game.
就像个游戏一样
Like Madison going after Jesse?
像麦迪逊想拥有杰西那样吗
How do you know it wasn't Jesse going after Madison?
你怎么知道不是杰西先去招惹麦迪逊的
And I am not getting in the middle of that, you shouldn't either.
我可不想搀和他俩的事 你最好也不要
I'm talking about us.
我想说的是关于我俩
Talking about you. Anyway.
关于你 不管怎样
Guys might be more attracted to you
男孩们可能会觉得
now that you have that ring on your finger.
你带上戒指后更加吸引人了
What makes you think that?
为什么那么说
I've been a guy. I mean, I am a guy.
我曾是男孩 我是说 我依旧是
You're my guy.
你是我的男孩
I love you.
我爱你
Well, look who's up.
看看是谁起床了
I didn't get much sleep last night.
我昨晚没睡好
Good party, huh?
派对很带劲 是不是
It was a great party.
是个很棒的派对
Great because?
为什么那么棒呢
Did you and Daniel...
你和丹尼尔是不是...
No, Mom, we didn't.
没有 妈妈 我们没有嘿♥咻♥
Oh, excellent. Not that I thought you would.
好极了 不是说我以为你会
I mean, Daniel doesn't seem like the type
你看 丹尼尔不像那种会
to be so public about his private life.
对自己私生活过于开放的人
Well, neither am I.
我也不是
No, I guess you're not.
对 你大概也不是吧
I'm not.
我就是不是
For someone who was at such a great party,
对于一个刚从超棒派对回来的人来说
you don't seem very happy.
你看起来可不太高兴呀
Honey, is everything okay?
宝贝 一切都还好吗
Yeah, everything is okay.
是的 一切都没事
Daniel? Daniel?
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Yeah, it's me. Grace, I'm sorry.
是的是我 格瑞丝 对不起
I apologize.
我向你道歉
I totally overreacted to see my old girlfriend.
见到前女友时我太小题大做了
Really?
是吗
You're apologizing? I thought you'd be upset with me.
你向我道歉 我以为你会生我的气呢
Why would I be upset with you? You didn't do anything.
我为什么要生你的气 你又没做错事
No. No, I just... I mean...
不不 只是... 我的意思是...
I should have just left with you.
我应该当时就跟你走的
I don't know why I stayed.
不知道我怎么会留下
Because I was being a jerk.
因为当时我就是个混♥蛋♥
Can I make it up to you tonight?
今晚我来补偿你好吗
Um, sure.
当然
But not saying that you have to make it up to me.
但我不是说你非得要补偿我
It's just...Why don't we just forget about it?
我们就把那一切都忘掉吧
I never should have asked you to take me to that stupid party.
我根本不该要你带我去那个荒唐的派对
What time should I pick you up?
几点去接你
7:00.
七点
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干什么
I've been waiting for you to get up so we could talk.
我一直在等你起床好让我们谈谈
Jack, look, I made a mistake.
杰克 听着 我犯了个错
I don't think that we should get back together.
我不认为我们应该复合
I mean, that kiss, that was just a kiss.
我的意思是 那只是一个吻罢了
No, it wasn't just a kiss.
不 那不止是一个吻
It wasn't just a kiss at all.
远远不止
And I'll prove it to you.
我会向你证明的
You want me to kiss you again? No.
你想要我再吻你一次吗 不想
Yeah.
好吧
Hello?
喂
Where is he? Is he there? He's not taking my calls.
他在哪 在你家吗 他不接我电♥话♥
Who is this?
你是谁
Who do you think it is? It's Adrian! I'm looking for Omar.
你以为是谁 是艾利安 我在找欧马
I blocked your calls.
我限制了你的来电
Yeah, I unblocked them from your phone last night in the car.
是啊 昨晚在车上我又帮你解锁了
Where is he?
他在哪
I haven't seen him since I dropped him off.
他下车以后我就没再见过他了
And what time was that?
那是几点的事
Uh, I don't know
我不知道
and I don't know that that's any of your business.
而且 那关你什么事
Wait. Dropped him off where?
等等 他在哪下车的
He lives upstairs from you.
他就住在你楼上
Again, I don't know that that's any of your business.
再说一遍 关你什么事呀
Daniel, please, please, tell me where he is.
丹尼尔 求求你了 告诉我他在哪
Look, I've lost enough this year.
听着 这一年我失去的已经太多
I can't lose him, too.
不能再失去他了
I really care about him and I want to apologize to him.
我真的很在乎他 而且我想跟他道歉
Please find him for me, please.
求你帮我找到他 求你了
I'll see what I can do, Adrian.
我看看我能做什么 艾利安
Thank you.
谢谢
Adrian.
艾利安
She's called me 27 times.
她给我打了二十七通电♥话♥
And?
然后呢
And I know she's trouble.
我知道她是个麻烦
But I'm attracted to her in some crazy way,
但我就是深深被她吸引
and I'd call her if...
而且 要不是因为她跟我弟弟约会过
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表