剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And how's she going to find out about it?
再说了 她不会发现的
She left for Africa this morning.
她今早就出发去非洲了
What happens when she calls?
她打电♥话♥来怎么办
I answer my phone. She doesn't know where my phone is.
我就接啊 她又不知道我人在哪
You would actually lie to your mother?
你要对你妈妈撒谎吗
She put me in that position.
是她逼我这样的
I have no choice, I have to lie.
我没有选择 只能撒谎
But it's just for a few weeks,
但就这几周嘛
and by the time she gets back she'll see
等她回来 她就会明白
that I was serious about no boys and focusing on my school work
我对这"一心只读圣贤书"的事是认真的
and getting the best possible grades I can in senior year.
等我在高三拿到优异成绩
I think she'll be fine with it.
她就无话可说 只能接受了
And if she's not?
她要是不能呢
Then she's not.
那就随她去
I don't know, Grace,
我不知道 格瑞丝
Look, I'd love to have you live here, but...
我很欢迎你住这 但是
But no buts.
没有但是
This is going to be a fun summer,
这个暑假将会乐趣横生
just a girlfriend summer, just the two of us and our books.
好姐妹的夏天 两人一起欢快地啃书本
Okay, I'm going to put my things away.
好了 我去把我的东西放好
What do you mean?
你说什么
I mean she's not here.
她不在这
Thay called her name and she didn't answer.
他们点名时她没喊到
Maybe she thought I was picking her up. I don't know.
她不会以为我会去接她吧
I checked in last night so it wouldn't be late this morning.
我昨晚就过去了 以防今早迟到
Oh. Well, maybe that's it. Maybe she's just late.
也许她就是迟到了
She wanted to see me off this morning. She insisted on it.
她今早坚持要送我上飞机
She's probably caught in traffic.
可能路上堵车了吧
You're sure she's actually going to be here?
你确定她会来吗
Yes, I'm sure.
我确定
Look, she had this crazy plan
她是有过去上暑期班
to go to the summer school and live with Adrian,
搬去和艾利安住的疯狂想法
but I talked her out of it.
但我成功说服了她
You sure you talked her out of it? I'm sure.
你确定你说服她了 我确定
I hope so, I hope she's going to be here.
希望如此 我真希望她来
Where else would she be? I wanted her to be at med camp,
不然她还能去哪 我要她去医学夏令营
so I'm sure she'll be at med camp.
她就肯定会去
I mean, sometimes she doesn't like what I say,
有时候她是不太赞同我说的
but she does respect me
但她尊重我
and she does usually do what I want her to do.
一般都很听话地做我要求的事
I mean, she's basically a good girl.
她总体上是个好女孩
And she loves me, and she loves going to med camp,
她爱我 她也喜欢去医学夏令营
even if you're there.
就算有你在那煞风景
Wait. Oh, dear.
稍等 我的天
I think my head is feeling a little wambly.
我好像有点头晕
Did you take something for the flight?
你是不是为防晕机吃了什么
Yes, but don't worry, it's prescription.
是的 但别担心 是专业处方
Your prescription? Yes.
给你的处方 是啊
My doctor called in something for me.
我的医生给我开的
I get very anxious about flying
自从我的丈夫飞机失事遇难
ever since my husband was killed in a plane crash.
我就有很强烈的恐飞症了
All right, well, I'm sure the flight will be fine.
没事 我相信会一路顺风的
And even if it's not, I will be.
就算不顺 我也会很好
All right, well, enjoy.
好的 旅途愉快
Bye, Doc.
再见 医生
Bye.
再见
I think I'm going to like having Grace live here.
我觉得格瑞丝住进来挺好的
Oh, she didn't make those, her mother probably made those.
就算她没做早餐 她妈妈也会做的
All she can make are cookies.
她也就只会做这点饼干了
By the way,
顺便一提
Grace thinks we're not seeing guys this summer.
格瑞丝以为我俩暑假里不会和男生约会
You and me?
我们俩
'Cause I wasn't planning on seeing any guys this summer,
我暑假里可没打算和男生约会
or any other time.
这辈子都没这打算
She and I.
是她和我
Why's that?
为什么
Because we told her mother
因为我们和她妈保证
we wouldn't see guys this summer, we would focus on school.
这暑假我们要一心只读圣贤书
You promised her mother that, too?
你也向她母亲承诺了
Yes. But her mother said no.
是的 但她母亲没答应
So... So you called me.
所以 所以你就叫我来了
Yeah, well, you would have called me.
是啊 你肯定也会找我的
Maybe, maybe not.
也许会 也许不会
Definitely. Not definitely.
绝对会 不是绝对
I don't have time to argue.
我没时间和你吵
I have to finish getting dressed and get out of here.
我还得换好衣服出门去
All right, I know when I'm not wanted.
好吧 我这人可识趣
I'll talk to you later.
一会再聊
No, no, no, no, no!
不不
You're supposed to wait until I've left.
你应该在我走了之后再离开
Why? Because we're hiding
为什么 因为不能让格瑞丝
that we're seeing each other from Grace?
知道咱们俩在交往吗
Yes.
对
No, no, no. I don't play that.
不 不 我才不会这么做呢
Not telling my brother I was seeing you
瞒着我弟弟和你交往
is the closest I've ever come to lying.
已经是我骗人的极限了
So, see you.
那再见啦
Bye, Adrian, bye, Grace!
拜拜 艾利安 拜拜 格瑞丝
Am I crazy? I thought I just heard a guy yell,
我是不是疯了 刚才听见一个男的喊
"Bye, Adrian, bye, Grace"
"拜拜 艾利安 拜拜 格瑞丝"
and then I ran out just in time to see a guy going out the door.
我跑出去 正好看见一个男的走出去
I saw Omar.
我看见了欧马
Oh, come on. I did.
得了吧 我真看见了
No, you didn't. Probably like a...
你没有 可能只是个
a mirage. Mmm-hmm.
幻影
You know, we've been without guys for a week,
我们一个星期都没跟男孩打交道
and you're starting to hear things
你就开始听到或者看到
and see things that aren't there.
根本不存在的事物
No, really, maybe you're just stressed,
真的 你可能压力太大了
and, you know, just imagining things.
自己胡思乱想
I'm not stressed. Why would I be stressed?
我没有压力 我为什么会有压力
Because I lied to my mother so I could live with you?
因为我骗了我妈 搬来和你一起住吗
Is it too late for you to go to med camp?
你现在去医学夏令营会不会太晚了
Yes, it's too late for me to go to med camp!
对 是太晚了
No, I don't see her, she's not here.
不 我没看见她 她不在这
She's not here either, she's about to miss the first class
她也不在这 她要错过第一节课了
and that's against the rules.
这可是违反纪律的
She's probably stuck on the freeway,
她可能堵在高速公路上了
she's the slowest driver in the world.
她开车世界第一慢
Yeah, I know, but excuses don't really fly here.
对 我知道 但是借口在这不管用
I just hope she's okay. Yeah, me too.
我希望她没事 对 我也是
I'd hate to see her
我不希望她错过
miss a summer with you at med camp.
和你一起参加医学夏令营的机会
I know you don't mean that.
我知道你不是真心的
No, I do. Call me when she's there, buddy.
我是 她到了给我打个电♥话♥ 兄弟
All right.
好的
What are you doing, you pervert?
你在干什么 变♥态♥
Get off my sister's bed!
从我姐的床上下来
I wasn't doing anything. I was looking for Grace.
我什么都没做 我是来找格瑞丝的
Oh. Well, I came to tell you that
我告诉你
Grace is looking for you.
格瑞丝正在找你
She's trying to call you.
她想给你打电♥话♥
She said it's an emergency.
说有急事
Hello? If my mother calls looking for me,
喂 如果我妈打电♥话♥找我
tell her I'm on my way to med camp.
告诉她我正在去医学夏令营的路上
I'm late but I'm going to med camp,
我迟到了 但是我要去夏令营
I'm definitely going to med camp
我一定要去参加夏令营
and gonna personally beg for them to let me in.
当面求他们放我进去
I'm not at Adrian's and I'm not going to summer school!
我没在艾利安家 我也不要去暑期班
I'm going to med camp, I swear.
我发誓 我一定要去医学夏令营
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表