剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
My mother has family in London.
我妈在伦敦有亲戚
Did the two of you ever travel together, go on vacations?
你跟他一起旅行过吗 比如度个假
No, he didn't have time for vacation
不 他没时间度假
because he was always
因为他总是
volunteering his time to serve people in need.
把时间留给需要他的人
Or so we thought.
或者至少我们这么想
Okay, well, I'm happy we at least have a dialogue going.
好吧 我很高兴我们至少能聊上几句了
This isn't a dialogue,
这不算是聊天
this is a contest to see who Dad loved the most.
只是在争辩老爸到底爱谁比较多
If that's the contest, then you win.
如果是争辩 那么你赢了
He married your mother
他娶了你妈妈
and he spent most of his life with you.
大半辈子都和你们一起生活
Look, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉 非常抱歉
You never thought about that?
你从没想到这个吗
No.
没有
I love your continent.
我喜欢你们非洲
I don't want to move back into my old room. That stinks.
我不想搬回去 太臭了
Then you shouldn't have taken the keys to Rachel's car
那么你就不该拿走瑞秋的车钥匙
and gone joy riding in the middle of the night with Jacob.
还和雅各布半夜跑去兜风
You could have killed yourself and your brother,
你可能会害死你自己和你兄弟
and whatever innocent person or people you crashed into.
还有被你撞的无辜路人
I didn't crash! I'm a very good driver.
我没撞车 我开车很棒的
No doubt you got the skill, Tom, but it takes more than that.
汤姆你技术好 但开车不是有技术就行
It takes a certain maturity you don't have,
还需要你目前欠缺的成熟
and I say that because you took the car without permission
我这么说是因为你没得到允许就开走了车
and you broke the law.
你还犯法了
It was a very immature, dangerous thing to do.
这是非常幼稚且危险的行为
I know, but...
我知道 但是
No buts about it, my friend.
没有但是 我的朋友
You cannot drive without a license,
你不能无证驾驶
and if you're gonna do the crime, be prepared to do the time.
如果你想干坏事 就得准备好接受惩罚
In your old room, in your house,
回你原来的房♥间 原来的屋子
with your mother right down the hall,
和你妈住一起
because that's where she wants you,
因为她也希望你回去
so that's how it's gonna be.
所以就这么定了
I don't want to live here anymore.
我不想在这再住下去了
Where do you want to live?
那你想住哪
In the guest house with Rachel.
和瑞秋一起住客房♥
Rachel's moving, and you really
瑞秋就要搬走了
don't want to live in the guest house alone,
你不会愿意一个人住在客房♥的
besides it's Grace's turn.
而且现在该格瑞丝住那
Rachel is not moving. I changed my mind.
瑞秋不会搬走的 我改主意了
Uh, Rachel is moving, I talked to her, I talked to Milton,
瑞秋会离开的 我和她谈过也和米尔顿谈过
she's moving.
她肯定会走
And she's moving a little sooner than she would have
而且她会早些离开
because she feels responsible for what happened.
因为她觉得要对发生的事情负责
Then I'm moving!
那我也搬走
Hi, George.
好 乔治
I didn't know you were here.
我不知道你来这了
Yes, you did. You told him to talk to me.
不 你知道 是你让他来跟我谈的
Yes, I did ask George to talk to you,
是 我是叫乔治来跟你谈了
I just didn't know he was here talking to you right now.
我只是不知道他现在正和你谈着
I really hate that this happened.
我真痛恨这些事情
I'm so upset with him, George.
他太让我烦心了乔治
He knows he's not supposed to drive a car.
他明明知道他不应该开车
Eh, it's all right, nobody got hurt.
还好 没人受伤
Somebody could have gotten hurt.
很可能有人会受伤的
Could've, should've, would've,
可能就是可能
didn't happen, got anything to eat?
到底没发生 有什么吃的吗
There's always something to eat here, George.
这里你总能找到吃的东西乔治
There's yogurt, there's some sliced turkey, there's fruit.
有酸奶 切片火鸡 还有水果
Man stuff. beef jerky, chips, beer?
男人吃的呢 牛肉干 薯条 啤酒有吗
I notice that you got a haircut.
我看出你剪头发了
Did I?
是吗
Well, thanks for noticing.
谢谢你的关注
And did you drop by the bank before you got the haircut?
你理发前顺路去银行了没
I did.
去了
Then didn't you go by the market after the haircut?
那么之后去商店了没
You always did on Saturdays when we were married.
我们结婚的时候你每周六都会做这些
Bank, haircut...
银行 理发
No, dry cleaner, and then the market.
不 干洗店 然后才是商店
I have changed a little bit, you know.
要知道我还是有点改变的
Have you?
是吗
Yeah. For one thing, I've learned to pick up my dirty socks.
是的 首先 我学会收拾我的臭袜子了
Here's your son.
这是你的儿子
Have a good Saturday. Come on. Let's go.
周六愉快 来 我们走
Amy just wanted you to see
艾米是想让你看看
I'm kind of tied up here for the next 18 years.
我未来十♥八♥年♥就要被这孩子给套牢了
Oh, she just doesn't want
她只是不想看见
you to love anyone other than her mother.
你爱除了她妈妈以外的任何人
I totally get it.
我完全理解
But, George, I'm kind of tied up too,
但是乔治 我感觉也被套牢了
and you know, not for the
而且你知道的 不仅仅是
next 18 years but for the rest of my life.
未来十♥八♥年♥而是我后半辈子的全部
I mean, Tom's always going to need me to take care of him.
汤姆会一直需要我照顾他的
Maybe, maybe not, you never know.
也许吧 你也说不准
Well, he's always gonna need someone.
他总是需要某个人来照顾
Aren't we all?
我们不是也一样吗
I guess. He's fine,
或许吧 他没问题的
and you don't have to figure it all out this weekend,
你也不用整个周末都为这件事烦恼
you've just got all this
你满脑子都是
negative stuff rolling around in your head
这种悲观的想法
because you've finally decided to cut that guy loose.
是因为你已经决定摆脱那家伙了
No, really, it's not just that.
不 不只是因为这个
I mean, it's great that Tom has a job,
我的意思是 汤姆有了工作很棒
and that he can get around on the bus,
他也有能力乘公交到处逛逛
but he needs me.
但他需要我
And I don't know what's
我真不知道
gonna happen to him if something happens to me,
如果我出了什么事他要怎么办
and, of course, eventually something's gonna happen to me.
当然我也肯定不能陪他到最后
Stop worrying about Tom. Tom has a trust fund, a job, friends,
别担心汤姆 他有信托 工作和朋友
he's going to be fine, I'm more worried about Ashley.
他会没事的 我反而更担心艾希礼
She dropped out of high school and got a GED,
她退了学参加了高中同等水平考试
and now she's insisting on going to some college in Florida
现在她正在坚持申请佛罗里达的一些
that lets in people with GEDs.
承认这个考试的大学
She doesn't have any money, doesn't like to work at anything,
她没钱 没兴趣工作
she doesn't like people...
也不喜欢与人交流
I don't know what's gonna happen to her.
我真不知道她会变成什么样
And Amy, she's a senior in high school
还有艾米 一个高三生
with a two-year-old, engaged to be married
却带了个两岁的孩子 还订了婚
to the first guy she ever had sex with.
准备嫁给她第一次发♥生♥关♥系♥的家伙
What are the chances of that working out?
真不知道后面会发生什么
Uh, George, you were the first guy I ever had sex with.
乔治 我第一次做♥爱♥就是和你
Oops, forgot about that.
哇哦 别提这个
Not about us having sex, but that.
不是别提我们做♥爱♥ 而是不要提那第一次
Sex with you was always fun, George, even the first time.
和你做♥爱♥很欢乐乔治 哪怕是第一次
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
You wouldn't want to...
你不会是想...
Not right now, not any time in the next few months,
不是现在 这几个月都不行
not until I'm divorced,
要等到我离婚之后
and we see if we're really interested
而且还要看我们是不是真心
in a relationship with each other.
愿意在一起
I'm interested.
我很愿意
Well, I guess this is the last one.
我想这是最后一件了吧
I guess I'll see you on Monday.
那我们下周一见了
I quit.
我不干了
Don't quit, Tom, I need you. The company needs you.
别这样汤姆 我需要你 公♥司♥需要你
Look, she was gonna move in a couple of weeks anyway.
听着 无论如何她这几周都要搬走了
The apartment's all ready.
公♥寓♥也已经找好了
This is a big deal to Rachel,
这对瑞秋来说很重要
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表