剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情提要
I feel as if we're playing house
我觉得这像是在过家家
I want you and John to live here.
我要你和约翰住在这
She would have been eight weeks old today.
她要是活着今天已经八周大了
She was my daughter, too.
她也是我的女儿
I can find another place to stay.
我能找到别的地方住
You can stay in the house if you need to.
你可以住在这里
Who is this woman with two children
那个带着两个孩子
that wants to marry Tom?
还要嫁给汤姆的女人是谁
Why would you be looking for another job?
你为什么要换工作呢
It's time to make a change in my life.
我想换种生活了
I don't want to be married. Me neither.
我不想结婚 我也不想
Apparently Camille is in love with you.
显然 卡蜜儿爱上你了
That's why she quit. What?
所以才辞职 什么
Don't you think it'd be appropriate to tell your mothers...
你不觉得应该先告诉我们吗
That you three were living together?
你们三要一起住
You can't be in Florida already.
你们不可能已经到佛罗里达了
We're at Toby's grandmother's house.
我们在托比奶奶的家里了
Grace would never cheat on me.
格瑞丝永远也不会背叛我的
She's on a medical mission. Who would she cheat with?
她去执行医学任务 谁会是第三者
Is Grace home? Are you Daniel?
请问格瑞丝在家吗 你是丹尼尔吗
My dad's got you working for him today?
我爸今天让你来给他干活
Honored to be here.
我很荣幸能来这里
I broke up with Madison. I'm still in love with you.
我跟麦迪逊分手了 我还爱着你
You are not going to take another drink again anytime soon.
这阵子你一滴酒都不能沾
I can talk to him if you want.
如果你想的话 我可以和他聊聊
About the dangers of alcohol.
酗酒的危害
I had almost two years without a drink.
近两年来我滴酒不沾
I take it you fell off the wagon?
我当做你是酒瘾复发了
This is your last chance to be involved in my life.
这是我最后一次对你的事过问
I want to get pregnant again.
我要再次怀孕
What if you have a new plan?
要是你有个新的计划呢
I would like you to move out.
我希望你能搬出去
Adrian is still in love with Ricky.
艾利安仍然爱着里奇
I feel a little relieved.
我有点释然
Well, would you feel relieved if we split up?
我们俩离了 你会不会也如释重负呢
Maybe I could rent Ashley's room from you.
或许我可以向你租艾希礼的房♥间
Maybe I could live here.
或许我能住这
If I could get you a really, really hot date,
要是我能给你安排个燃情约会
would you go out then?
那你会去吗
Who would I fix her up with?
我该撮合谁给她
That guy upstairs.
楼上的男孩
We've been together since the third grade.
我们从小学三年级就在一起了
You are not breaking up with me at school, are you?
你不会是要在学校就跟我分手吧
I know someone who lives upstairs.
我认识一个住楼上的家伙
You're Adrian? And you are?
你是艾利安 是 你是
Omar. His brother.
欧马 他哥哥
My husband and I are getting a divorce.
我和我老公正在办离婚
Divorce attorney.
我专接离婚案
I really don't want anything to do with you, okay?
我真的不想和你扯上关系 好吗
We're still friends.
我们仍然是朋友
Our valedictorian, Richard Underwood.
致告别辞的学生是理查德·安德伍德
Amy Juergens, will you marry me?
艾米·杰庚斯 嫁给我好吗
Hi. I'm Grace.
嗨 我是格瑞丝
Whatever.
随便吧
Ben Boykewich. Dylan.
本·波伊科维齐 迪兰
Heard you wanted one last kiss.
听说你想要最后一吻
And what are you gonna do about it?
那你会怎么办呢
That was totally disrespectful.
你简直太无礼了
Jesse?
杰西
Thanks, Henry.
谢谢 亨利
I should let you go.
我不打扰你了
Why would you let me go?
你为什么会觉得是在打扰我
Because we've been on the phone all afternoon,
因为我们都打了一下午电♥话♥了啊
and it's Saturday, and maybe you have things to do.
今天可是周六 你多半有事要做吧
I don't. Me neither.
我闲着 我也是
Oh. Another thing we have in common! Another thing
又一个共同点 又一个
we have in common!
我们的共同点
Oh, it's crazy, isn't it?
太不可思议了不是吗
How much we have in common.
我们到底有多少共同点
My mom's Jewish. My dad's Catholic.
我妈是犹太人 我爸信天主教
My dad had a Jewish grandmother and a Catholic grandmother.
我爸的外婆是犹太人 奶奶信天主教
That's another thing! That's another thing!
又一个 又一个共同点
Wow. That's crazy, isn't it?
真不可思议 不是吗
It's crazy.
是啊
Gotta go.
我得挂了
Who was that?
是谁呀
Just a guy I met. At the lake.
就是个我在湖边遇见的男孩
How old is he?
他几岁了
He'll be a senior.
他就要高三了
And?
还有呢
And he's the son of the Sausage King.
他可是香肠国王的儿子
Really? But you're a vegetarian.
真的吗 但你是素食主义者
Well, at least for the past month,
至少从上个月开始吃素了
which I'm still not sure is healthy.
我还是不确定这样吃是否健康
Of course, it might be healthier than eating sausage every day.
不过当然 总比天天吃香肠好
Mom, would you stop that?
老妈 你能别这样吗
He's cute and he's nice and he likes me.
他长得帅人很好 也喜欢我
This could be it.
很有可能的嘛
This could be my first boyfriend.
他很有可能就是我第一任男友了
Really? Robert! Get in here!
真的吗 罗伯特 快过来
Did I hear you on the phone all afternoon?
你是不是打了一下午电♥话♥
Oh, did you? Sorry.
你听见了 抱歉
Who were you talking to?
和谁聊呢
Just some girl I met at the party.
就是个我在派对上遇见的女孩
Dylan.
迪兰
Dylan, huh?
迪兰啊
Well, that's an interesting name.
真是个有意思的名字
Interesting girl.
她人也很有意思
And she's a redhead. I love redheads.
她是红发 我对红发♥情♥有独钟
So ask her out.
那约她出来嘛
I'm going to.
我有这打算
I will. Go ahead.
我会的 快约啊
I don't know if this is the right first boyfriend for you.
我不知道他是否适合做你的第一任男友
You don't get to pick my first boyfriend.
你们无权替我选我的第一任男友
Of course not. We just get to approve of him.
当然 我们只是想看看这人怎样
So, when can you get him over here?
什么时候把他叫来这里
Yeah. Get him over here.
是啊 把他叫来
Hello! I have to wait until he actually asks me out.
拜托 好歹得先等他约我出去吧
You've been on the phone with him all afternoon.
你都和他打了一下午电♥话♥了
He didn't ask you out?
他还没约你吗
He likes me. I know he likes me.
他是喜欢我的 我知道他喜欢我
See?
看吧
Hi, Ben.
你好 本
So, I was wondering. What are you doing tonight?
我在想 你今晚有什么打算
What am I doing tonight?
我今晚的打算
Do you want to go to dinner or something?
想不想出去吃顿晚饭什么的
Sure. You want me to meet you somewhere?
好啊 我们约在哪见面
My parents are standing right here.
我爸妈正在边上站着呢
My dad is standing right here.
我爸也在边上
It's another thing we have in common! Another thing
又是一个共同点 又是一个
we have in common!
我们的共同点
What?
什么
Nosey, overprotective parents.
烦人的 保护欲过甚的父母
Oh, you ain't seen nothin' yet, kid.
你还未见识庐山真面目呢 孩子
I'll pick you up at 7:00. I'll get your address from you later.
我七点来接你 一会把地址发我吧
I don't really want an audience for this conversation.
被人围观着聊天可真不舒服
Me neither. Bye.
是啊 再见
I thought we were taking a nap.
不是说好睡一会的吗
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表