剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
should marry the father of her baby.
我们未成年的女儿何时与她孩子的爸爸结婚
Anne, there's nothing wrong with this life.
安妮 这种生活没问题
It's just life.
生活就是如此
Well, it's not the life that I want. It's really not.
这不是我想要的生活 绝对不是
And I don't know what I'm gonna do, but...
我不知道我将要做什么
I'm gonna make some changes.
但我要作出一些改变
Any changes that include me?
我也要被改变吗
I think I hear Robie.
罗比好像在哭
Nice room.
房♥间不错
I think you've seen it before.
你曾经一定见过吧
Don't remind me of my mistakes
别提醒我所犯的错误
and I won't remind you of yours, all right?
我也不会提醒你的错误 好吗
Deal. How are you?
好 最近过得怎样
I'm fine. Little tired of waiting around for John to get up.
还行 等约翰起床时有点累
What time did he go down for his nap?
他几点睡的
Mmm, beats me. I don't know. 5:00?
我不知道 五点吧
I hate it when he gets off his schedule,
我不喜欢他打乱作息时间
when other people let him get off his schedule.
但其他人却都顺着他
It wasn't me.
不是我
And I can't believe
我不敢相信
I'm hearing those words come out of your mouth.
你竟然说出这种话
Why not? I'm his dad.
为什么不可以 我是他爸爸
I know, I know. I didn't mean it in a bad way. I just meant
我知道 我不是说不好 只是
I can't believe you turned out to be
我不敢相信 我令你受了那么多苦后
such a beautiful person after all the hell I put you through.
你竟能变成这么好的男人
Me neither.
我也没想到
That was one beautiful proposal.
那个求婚很浪漫
Too bad it's not ending in a marriage. What's going on?
可惜不是以婚姻为结局 你们怎么了
I don't know. I think she's just really happy with the ring.
我不知道 可能她依然沉醉在那戒指上
I guess, that's all right, isn't it?
这算正常吧 对吗
Yeah, sure, it is. I mean...
的确
You get married, you get married, you don't, you don't.
你们想结婚就结 不结婚就不结
No, I asked her because I want to get married.
不 我求婚是因为我想结婚
I want to get married.
我真的想结婚
Someone's looking for you.
有人找你
John! Gotta go.
约翰 有事先挂了
Hi, sweetie, how are you?
宝贝 开心么
Look. Look.
看 看
Mommy got her ring! You told me I would get a ring, didn't you?
妈咪收到戒指了 你说过我会有戒指的
He kept pointing to my hand, saying, "Ring." He's so cute.
他一直指着我说"戒指呀" 他太可爱了
John, wanna go play with your toys? Here you go.
约翰 跟玩具玩好么 去吧
Amy, don't let Ricky or your father pressure you
艾米 别让里奇或你♥爸♥爸逼你结婚
into having a wedding until you're sure you want a wedding.
除非你自己想结
Really sure you want a wedding.
确确实实自己想结才结
Mom, I wanna get married.
妈 我想结婚
I love Ricky, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him,
我爱里奇 而且我想跟他共度余生
but there are still other things that I want to do.
但我还有其他事情想做
I mean, I want to finish high school and go to college,
例如 读完高中再读大学
get my masters and teach,
拿到硕士学历然后去教书
and along the way, maybe offer my experience as a teenage mother
或许同时分享我作为未成年妈妈的经验
in a way that would make a contribution to other teenage mothers.
借此帮助其他未成年妈妈们
I want to be married.
我想结婚
John and Ricky are two of
约翰和里奇是我生命中
the most important people in my life, but...
最重要的两个人
I honestly don't know how you top that graduation proposal.
老实说 我真不知道有什么胜过毕业求婚了
That was better than any wedding could ever be.
那比任何婚礼都棒
But it doesn't mean the same thing.
但这不一样
An engagement is not a marriage.
订婚不等于结婚
Geez, does everyone just think I'm stupid?
天啊 大家都觉得我很笨吗
No, everyone just thinks you don't want to get married.
不 大家只是觉得你不想结婚
That's crazy! Of course I want to.
怎么可能 我当然想结婚
I just don't know when.
只是不知道何时结
And I don't feel as if I have to decide when right away.
而且我不想马上决定何时结
My life could not get any better than this, Mom.
妈 我现在过着世上最美好的生活
I mean, I got what I wanted.
我想要的都得到了
I'm happier than I ever knew I could be.
我从来没那么快乐过
And I don't feel that it could be taken away from me.
而且这快乐也不会离我而去
I mean, I waited for this. I earned this.
我等了那么久 这是我争取的
This is like a badge of honor, this ring.
这戒指就像我努力的奖章
And I don't just love Ricky and John.
而且我并不只爱里奇和约翰
I love myself.
我也爱自己
That's what I want. That feeling, I want that.
这正是我想要的感觉 很想要
Then you should have that. Get that.
那你就应该去争取
Get what?
争取什么
Ashley! Oh!
艾希礼
It's so good to see you!
见到你太好了
Why didn't you let us know you were coming?
你怎么不告诉我们你们要来呢
We didn't really know. We just started driving last week,
我们也不知道 我们上周才开始开车
and well, here we are.
然后就到这了
I wish you had been here for the graduation.
真希望你能看到毕业典礼
Ashley, Ricky proposed to me.
艾希礼 里奇向我求婚了
He called me up on the stage
他在台上叫我
and he proposed to me in front of everyone.
并在大家面前向我求婚
Really? How embarrassing.
真的吗 好尴尬
Ashley.
艾希礼
Guess what? I got into college.
你知道吗 我进大学了
Yeah, I was a year behind Amy in high school,
虽然我比艾米晚一年读高中
but I'll be a year ahead in college.
但我会比她早一年读大学
Wait, you got into college? I did.
你进大学了 是的
Toby and I both did. In Florida.
我跟托比都进了 在佛罗里达州
Oh. So, it's not Oxford. It's clown college.
原来不是牛津啊 只是个野鸡大学
Shut up. You shut up.
闭嘴 你才闭嘴
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
I didn't know you were back. How are you?
我不知道你回来了 最近还好吗
Dad rented out your room, you know.
爸把你房♥间租出去了
Wendy, Raven, Mercedes, Dylan,
温迪 瑞文 梅赛德斯 狄伦
this is my room.
这是我房♥间
This is his room!
这是他房♥间
Yeah, we could do something with this.
我们可以在这干点啥
I like my room.
我喜欢我房♥间
It's kind of plain compared
相对于其他房♥间
to the rest of the house, don't you think?
这间显得有点朴素 你觉得呢
I guess, but it's been like this for years.
或许吧 但这间房♥这些年一直都是这样
It's been like this? For years?
这些年一直这样吗
And you like it like this?
你还很喜欢这样的房♥间
Hey, be nice. He's new to us.
友好点 他是刚认识我们
Yeah, be nice.
对啊 友好点
Well, I mean, it kind of
我想说
looks like a place that people might hang out in
这里适合人们聚在一起
and smoke pot or something. Mmm-hmm.
顺便抽抽大♥麻♥之类的
No, no, no, no. I guarantee you no pot has been smoked in here.
不 我保证这间屋里从没人抽过大♥麻♥
Would you like to smoke pot in here?
你想在这抽大♥麻♥吗
I don't smoke pot.
我不抽的
Really? Ever tried it?
真的 有试过吗
No, never have.
没有 从来没试过
Why? Do you want to smoke pot in here?
为什么 你们想在这抽吗
I don't smoke. Not only is it illegal,
我也不抽 不仅因为它非法
but I don't like to alter my mind that way.
而且我不想像那样刺♥激♥自己的大脑
Don't let them pressure you.
别让她们给你施压
If you don't want to smoke, you don't have to smoke.
你不想抽 就没必要抽
I don't want to smoke.
我不想抽
Do you mind if we smoke?
你介意我们抽吗
You smoke pot?
你抽大♥麻♥吗
Well, not really, no.
不算吧
Sometimes.
偶尔抽吧
Huh. All that conversation
之前聊了那么久
and you never mentioned that you smoke pot.
你没提过你抽大♥麻♥
Okay, do you mind, or don't you?
你到底介意还是不介意
I...
我
I don't mind. Yeah. Go ahead.
我不介意 你们抽吧
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表