剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情提要
Hi, Ben.
喂 本
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚有什么打算
I don't think that we should get back together.
我不认为我们应该复合
I'm looking for Omar.
我在找欧马
I blocked your calls.
我限制了你的来电
Your mom let me in.
你妈妈让我进来的
Well, my mom doesn't know that you slept with my boyfriend.
我妈不知道你睡了我的男朋友
I kind of maybe still love Jack.
我可能还有点爱杰克
I slept with Henry.
我和亨利睡了
I'm ashamed of myself.
我为自己感到羞愧
Don't ever come over to this house again!
别再来我家了
Ricky proposed to me.
里奇向我求婚了
He called me up on the stage
他在台上叫我
and he proposed to me in front of everyone.
并在大家面前向我求婚
How embarrassing.
好尴尬
Do you mind if we smoke?
你介意我们抽吗
You smoke pot?
你抽大♥麻♥吗
What's that?
那是什么
You gave me a reason to never trust you again.
你让我再也无法信任你了
I went out with your brother while you were gone,
你不在的时候我和你哥哥约会了
but now he hates me but I still care about him.
但现在他很讨厌我 而我还爱着他
What if you go to summer school with me?
你和我一起去上暑期班怎么样
Why would I go to summer school?
我为啥要去上暑期班
There's nothing wrong with her going to summer school.
她去上暑期班不是挺好的吗
Mom, she's just going to summer school 'cause Lauren is going.
妈 她上暑期班是因为劳伦要去
It doesn't matter why I'm going.
我去的动机并不重要
It would be good for me.
重要的是去上暑期班对我有好处
Do I smell pot?
这是大♥麻♥味吗
My, uh... My fault.
是我 我的错
Why? Why are you doing this?
你到底为什么要去
Why are you insisting on going to summer school?
到底为什么非要去上暑期班
You don't need to go to summer school.
你根本不用去的
Other than to get into the middle
更不用掺和到
of this argument with Madison and Lauren,
麦迪逊和劳伦之间
there's really no reason to go.
你根本没必要去
Ricky, that has nothing to do with it.
里奇 这根本是两码事
I just want to go to summer school.
我只是想去上暑期班
Your mother wants me to go so I'll be there when Ethan is there.
你母亲希望我去 伊森也会去
Why do you even care if I go to summer school?
你干嘛这么在意我去暑期班的事
Because you always work in the summer
因为你通常会在暑假打工
and working at the nursery gives you all day with John
在托儿所不但能陪约翰一整天
and you earn a little money and every little bit helps.
还能挣点小钱 好处多多
Isn't it better to earn a little money
能挣钱 还能陪着约翰
and have some extra time with John?
难道不是件一举两得的好事吗
Yeah. I would like to spend all day with John, but...
是啊 我也想整天陪在约翰身边 但
But what?
但是什么
But I would rather go to summer school
但是我这次更想去上暑期班
than have the money or the extra time with John this summer.
而不是打这一举两得的工
And besides, if I can knock out a few courses,
再说 如果我能多搞定几门课
then it'll make our lives easier all next year.
明年我们就可以轻松些
How? How?
怎么轻松 什么
Ricky, you're going to be in college. You're going to be busier.
里奇 你就要去上大学了 会很忙的
I'll need to pick up the slack.
我得补上你的空缺
What slack? There's not going to be any slack.
什么空缺 不会有这样的情况
With you in college?
你可是要上大学啊
Ricky, come on, there's going to be some slack.
里奇 拜托 你肯定会抽不开身
You're going to have to study more,
要学习的东西更多
you're going to have to spend more time
还要花更多时间
going to and from school...
在来回路上
You're going to be busy, really busy.
你会很忙 忙得不可开交
And if I'm less busy with school,
如果我能减轻一些我的学业
then I will have more time
我就能有时间
to do all the things I'm going to have to do
做那些平时你为我
that you used to do for me or with me.
或是和我一起做的事
Like cleaning the apartment
比如打扫公♥寓♥
and doing laundry and cooking.
洗衣服 做饭
I'm going to have to cook more.
做饭对我就更是常事了
Are there going to be cooking classes in summer school?
暑期班还有烹饪课吗
I can cook.
我会做饭
You don't have to cook, I'll cook.
不用 我来做饭
I'll cook.
我来做
I know you think I can't cook, but I can cook.
我知道你觉得我做不好 但我会做饭
Besides, maybe it would be healthier if we ate raw foods.
再说 吃些生食有益身体健康
Raw foods, huh? You want to eat raw meat?
生食 你想吃生肉
Because we get free meat from downstairs
我们能从楼下弄到免费的肉食
and that saves us a lot of money on groceries.
省去很大一笔开支 是吧
Yeah, well, we can't just eat meat all the time.
是啊 但我们不能天天只吃肉
We can if we want. I don't want.
有何不可 我不想这样
Okay, well you figure out how we can pay for the groceries
好吧 那你说 你暑假不打工
since you're not working this summer.
我们怎么维持生计
It's not like you were counting on that
好像你就全指望着
little bit of money I'd be bringing in this summer.
我暑假能赚的这点小钱似的
Were you?
不是吧
We're on a really tight budget here,
我们现在真的挺紧的
and now that we're engaged,
现在我们又订婚了
then I think you should stop taking any money from your parents.
你不该再向父母要钱
But they're supposed to take care of me
但在我高中毕业前
until I graduate high school.
照顾我是他们的责任
You're not living at home anymore.
你不再住父母家了
We're a family now,
现在我们才是一家人
even though we're young and we're not married yet,
就算我们很年轻 还没结婚
we're a family, so let's sit down and do a budget
我们已经是一家人了 所以就该坐下来
and just look at what we have
面对现实
before you make your final decision about summer school.
好好做个预算 再决定暑期班的事
I'm going to summer school.
我要去上暑期班
Then go.
那就去
I'm going to go, I said I was going to,
我要去 我说了我要去
I don't even know why we're arguing about this.
我都不知道这有什么好吵的
We're not arguing, we're just figuring out the money situation,
我们没在吵 只是在解决钱的问题
like couples do when they're responsible.
像每一对承担家庭责任的夫妻那样
Whatever.
随便吧
It's my last summer before senior year
这是我高三前的最后一个暑假
and I want to do what I want to do!
我要随心所欲地做自己想做的事
All right.
好的
You're not my parent, you know. I know.
你又不是我家长 我知道
Did you forget we don't sleep in there?
你是不是忘记我们不睡里面了
I might be sleeping in there
我不想接受你那愚蠢的预算
if I don't like living on your stupid budget.
所以可能就睡里面了
It's not my stupid budget, it's going to be our stupid budget.
这不是我的 是我们的愚蠢预算
I'm sure we can figure out how to live on what we have
我相信就算你去上暑期班 也有办法
with you in summer school, and if we can't...
继续维持生计 如果实在不行
If we can't, I'm still going to summer school.
如果不行 我还是要去
Good morning!
早上好
Oh, geez, Grace,
天啊 格瑞丝
thought there were something, or someone.
我就说好像听到有什么动静
What are you doing here? The key was under the mat.
你怎么在这 钥匙就藏在地毯下
Oh. Yeah. Gotta remember to move that.
是啊 我得换个地了
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
What am I doing here?
我来这干嘛
I am making you breakfast
我是来给你做早餐的
before we head off at summer school,
然后我们一起去上暑期班
that is what I'm doing here.
就是这样
Um, I see suitcases.
我看见那有些行李
Yes, you do. Because I'm moving in!
是啊 因为我要搬进来住了
I thought your mom said you couldn't move in.
我以为你妈妈不同意你搬进来
Yes. She did. She said I have to go to med camp.
是不同意 她要我去医学夏令营
I couldn't go to summer school.
我就上不了暑期班了
But I thought all about it, and I'm almost an adult
但我想我都要成年了
and I can make my own decisions.
有能力自作决定
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表