剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Which is why I'm never gonna do this again.
所以我才绝对不会这么做
Never, never, never.
永远永远都不
When I get out, I'm going to stay out.
我离婚了就保持单身
I doubt I'll even live with anyone again.
我怀疑我再也不会和别人住在一起了
Being alone is so much easier.
单身要简单的多啊
I mean, things are always going to be changing.
事情总是在变化的
That's life. Things change.
生活就是这样 世事无常
People change.
人也会变的
How do you
你怎么能保证
promise to be with someone for an eternity?
和一个人在一起一辈子呢
Get them pregnant?
搞大她们的肚子
Sorry, it's just...
抱歉 我就是觉得
It's the eternity that sets me off.
永远这个词让我不舒服
I can't stand to think about eternity,
我总是忍♥不住去想到永远
about things going on and on and on and on.
思考不断变化的世事
But then again, that makes death comforting,
不过这倒是让死亡变得宽慰
that maybe things don't go on and on and on and on.
也许事情并不会无休止地变化
The Montrachet that you ordered?
你们点的蒙塔榭吗
Oh, I don't think we ordered any wine, thank you.
我没记得我们点了酒 谢谢你了
Hey, but if fate has intervened, I'll take it.
但若就是命 我只能接受了
Have you been listening to a word I've said?
你到底有没有听我说话
Yes. Have you been listening to a word I've said?
听了 那你有听我的话吗
Okay, you're not gonna touch that. And neither am I.
不许你碰它 我也不会碰
Because this is not the answer.
因为这不能解决任何问题
No, but it goes very well with not having the answer.
是的 但不能解决问题也无妨
I'm an alcoholic. I'm not.
我嗜酒如命 我可不是
And you don't want to be. Ben, it's hell.
你不想成为我这样的 本 这是地狱
Being addicted to anything is hell.
沉迷任何东西都如同下地狱
So is being married.
结婚也是如此
That's a very good wine.
这酒真不错
May I pour that for you?
要我为你倒吗
Oh, yeah. Just a little. I'm an alcoholic.
好呀 就一点 我酗酒
Funny.
您真风趣
Yeah.
是的
You're not really gonna drink that, are you?
你不会真的要喝吧
If it teaches you a lesson, yes.
如果这能给你上一课 我就喝
I'm so sorry. This is not your wine. I had tables mixed up.
很抱歉 这不是你们的酒 我搞错了
It's ours now.
现在是我们的了
And we're not gonna pay for it. Your mistake.
我们不会付钱的 是你的失误
Take it away. I'll pay for it.
拿走 我来付
Over my dead body.
休想
It's a $300 bottle of wine.
这瓶酒价值300美元
Why, yes it is.
难怪
Daniel! Daniel! Open up!
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 快开门
Ignore that.
别理她
Come on, Daniel! We know you're in there.
开门 丹尼尔 我们知道你在里面
My neighbors. I'll get rid of them.
是我的邻居 我去支走她们
Ugh. Good.
好吧
Hey. What's going on?
有什么事吗
There's some kind of protest on north campus.
学校北面有示♥威♥游♥行♥
And we wanna go. Do you wanna go?
我们要去 你要一起吗
Do you wanna go?
你要来吗
Grace, this is Dawn and Regina, my neighbors.
格瑞丝 这是唐和芮佳娜 我的邻居
Dawn and Regina, this is Grace.
唐 芮佳娜 这位是格瑞丝
Hi, Grace.
你好 格瑞丝
Yeah, hi. Haven't seen you around.
你好 以前没看见你啊
Is this the girl that you... Yes.
这是那个 是的
That I met when I was with my dad.
我和我爸在一起时遇到的女生
It's nice to meet you guys. We were just studying.
很高兴见到你们 我们正在学习呢
Yeah, we were just studying.
是的 我们刚在学习
And Grace has to be home by nine
格瑞丝九点得回家
so we can't go anywhere with you.
所以我们不能和你们去了
Sorry. Bye. All right.
抱歉 拜拜 好吧
Well, whatever. We'll see you tomorrow.
随便 明天再见
Yeah, or maybe later tonight. Night, Grace.
或者今天晚点 晚安 格瑞丝
Nice meeting you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 很高兴认识你
Good night. Nice to meet you, too.
晚安 我也很高兴认识你们
Oh, my God, I feel like such a loser. I'm in high school.
真衰啊我 我还在念高中
I have a 9:00 curfew because it's a school night.
我还有9点的宵禁因为明天还要上课
And I live with my mom.
我和我妈住在一起
And your old boyfriend.
还有你的前男友
I don't know, Daniel. Maybe this isn't gonna work.
我不知道 丹尼尔 也许这不管用
You knew that I was in college
我知道我在上大学
and you knew that I had my own apartment,
你知道我有自己的公♥寓♥
and you know that there are neighbors.
你也知道我有邻居
Neighbors that go to school here, so...
一起上学的邻居
Knowing it and experiencing it are two different things.
知道和体验是两码事
Don't panic. We'll ease you into college life, okay?
别紧张 你会顺利过上大学生活的
Everything is gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
It's the first time you've been over here.
今天是你第一次来
Okay. All right.
好吧 好的
Mmm. Oh, wait, let me...
等等 让我看下
It's 8:45.
8点45分了
Then we can make out for five more minutes.
我们还能多亲热5分钟
Okay.
好呀
You know there's a three-hour time difference, right?
你知道有三个小时的时差吧
I know. I'm really sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
But it's really important. I have to talk to you.
但是这事很重要 我得和你谈谈
Me? You're not calling me
和我谈 你打给我
to get Ashley to pick up her phone?
不是要艾希礼接电♥话♥啊
That's what your parents do. Your dad, anyway.
你♥爸♥妈就这么干 主要是你♥爸♥
No, but how is Ashley?
不 艾希礼过得怎样
She's exhausted.
她现在精疲力尽
She worked almost an hour out in the hot sun today.
今天她在烈日下耗了几乎一小时
Doing what? We're sign twirlers.
做什么 我们是晃牌子的
What? You know,
什么 你知道的
we stand on the corner twirling a big sign
我们站在小旮旯里晃着块大牌子
to point people to condos that are for sale.
吸引人们去买♥♥公♥寓♥
Really? Ashley is twirling a sign out in the hot sun?
不是吧 艾希礼在大太阳下晃牌子
Uh, she didn't exactly twirl, so we both got fired.
她没怎么晃 所以我俩都被炒了
But it's okay, we're pretty good at finding jobs now.
但是没关系 我们现在找工作可在行了
This week alone, we've twirled signs,
就这个礼拜 我们摇过牌子
distributed flyers and sold fruit.
发过传♥单♥ 卖♥♥过水果
That's great, I guess.
不错嘛
All right, it was nice talking to you.
好啦 很高兴和你聊天
No, no, no, wait.
不 不 等下
I have to ask you
我得向你打听下
about your sister, Karlee.
你姐姐卡丽的事情
She's not my sister. She's my stepsister,
她不是我姐 她是我继姐
and she's already called me asking about you.
而且她也早就向我打听过你了
Did you tell her that I told you she has issues?
你是不是告诉过她我说她有问题
No.
没
She thought you knew about her,
她认为你知道她的底细
and since you don't know about her,
由于你根本不知道
she's gonna file a complaint against you,
她会与你作对的
and you better watch out for her because she's got issues.
她麻烦缠身 所以你最好小心她
She's claiming that Ricky tried to get her to sleep with him
她声称里奇想和她上♥床♥
so that he could get into that school.
以便进入那所学校
What? She didn't tell you?
什么 她没有告诉过你吗
No. I doubt that's true.
没 我怀疑它的真实性
At least, not with Ricky.
起码不是和里奇
She's been in trouble a few times before.
她以前有过几次麻烦
What kind of trouble?
什么样的麻烦
Sleeping around with guys kind of trouble.
随便和男人上♥床♥
What guys? All kinds of guys.
什么样的人 各种各样
Guys she works with, guys she works for, any guy she meets.
同事 上司 路人
She's been in therapy since she was 13,
她自十三岁起就一直接受治疗
but you know, you have to want the help.
但你得知道 你得愿意接受治疗才有效
She doesn't want any help.
她根本就不愿意接受
She didn't sleep with my dad, did she?
她没有和我爸上♥床♥吧
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表