剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Oh. Hi, Kathleen.
嗨 凯瑟琳
You're the only one of Grace's friends that calls me Kathleen.
格瑞丝的朋友里 只有你叫我凯瑟琳
I apologize. Is it Mrs. Tsegay then?
对不起 那可以称呼你斯盖夫人吗
We'll see, won't we?
我们会知道的
Uh, I don't know. Is everything okay?
我不知道 一切都好吧
I'm at the airport, I'm going to see my husband.
我现在在机场 我要去看我丈夫
Oh, then tell my dad I said hello.
那替我向爸爸问好
Oh, that's right! I forgot about that.
对呀 我忘了
I'm forgetting about everything.
我什么都记不起来了
I can't remember why I called you.
我记不起来为什么要给你打电♥话♥了
Are you calling about Grace and me breaking up?
你是想问我和格瑞丝分手的原因吗
Yeah. Maybe I am.
对 可能是
Are you broken up?
你和她分手了吗
She's not over there, is she? I'm wondering,
我想问一下 她没在你那吧
because apparently, she's not at med camp.
显然她没在医学夏令营
Hey, just got back from Adrian's.
我刚从艾利安家回来
You didn't see Grace over there, did you?
你在她家看到格瑞丝了吗
Yeah. I did. She's over at Adrian's.
见到了 她在艾利安家
Grace's mom is looking for her.
格瑞丝的妈妈在找她
Oh! Ooh! Hang up. Hang up, man! Hang up the phone!
挂了 快挂了 快把电♥话♥挂了
Get up, you're going to summer school.
快起床 你得去暑期班了
Summer school? That's going to be my punishment now?
暑期班 这是在惩罚我吗
That's not your punishment, that's in addition
这不是惩罚 除此之外
to taking away your phone and your computer.
没收你的手♥机♥和电脑
You're not going to see
很长一段时间内
your phone or computer for a long, long time.
你不会再见到手♥机♥和电脑了
And I'm not done yet.
这事没完
You've been working on this for a week, you know.
这一个礼拜你都在琢磨这事
Yeah, I know. And this morning,
对 我知道 今天早上
I came up with something else.
我突然想到了新主意
Summer school.
暑期班
Dad, I don't need to go to summer school.
爸爸 我不用去上暑期班
I'm sure there's some other punishment that would be
肯定还有其它
more productive.
更有用的惩罚措施
Yeah, well, you don't get to decide that. Get dressed.
这不是你说了算的 快换衣服
I don't want to go to summer school.
我不想去上暑期班
It's a waste of time, and Henry is going to summer school.
根本就是浪费时间 而且亨利也要去
Yeah, well, you're going to run into Henry sooner or later
你早晚都会见到亨利
and I don't care that Henry is going to summer school.
我才不在乎亨利是不是要去
Why is Henry going to summer school?
亨利为什么要去参加暑期班
Because Madison is going to summer school.
因为麦迪逊要去参加暑期班
Why is Madison going to summer school?
那麦迪逊为什么要去上暑期班
Because Madison slept with Lauren's boyfriend.
因为麦迪逊和劳伦的男朋友上♥床♥了
Same night Henry slept with Adrian.
而亨利和艾利安上♥床♥了
No one's speaking to Madison. Or Henry.
没人理麦迪逊或者亨利
So the two of them have apparently bonded.
所以他们两个是一条绳上的蚂蚱
That's what I've heard, anyway.
反正我听说的是这样
You're not supposed to hear anything.
你应该没办法听说到这些事的
You don't have a phone or a computer.
你的电♥话♥和电脑都被没收了
You're the one who let Alice come up here. Alice told me.
是你让爱丽丝上来的 她告诉我的
And Alice is never speaking to Henry again,
爱丽丝再也不理亨利了
and neither am I.
我也是
And even if I run into him at summer school,
所以即便我在暑期班上碰见了他
I'm not speaking to him.
我也不会和他说话的
Just so you know, just in case you're pretending
我只是想让你知道 你别假装不知道
you don't know he's going to be there
他也要去暑期班
and this is just your latest attempt
这不是你第一次
to get the two of us together to talk.
制♥造♥机会让我俩说话了
We haven't talked about summer school, Henry and me.
我和亨利没聊过暑期班的事情
And who Adrian sleeps with is none of your business,
而且艾利安和谁上了床不关你的事
you two are soon to be divorced and that's that.
你们俩就要离婚了 没什么好说的了
No, that's not that. You're still paying for that condo
不 不是 你还在为那套公♥寓♥付款
and my ex-best friend is probably
而我曾经最好的兄弟和马上就离婚的妻子
sleeping with my soon-to-be ex-wife in it.
很可能就在里面上♥床♥
No, he's not. He might be.
不 他不会的 他可能会的
He's not. I talked to Henry.
不会 我和亨利谈过了
He knows he made a mistake, Ben.
他知道自己犯了错 本
Uh, yeah, he made a mistake.
对 他犯了个错
People make mistakes. You make mistakes.
人非圣贤孰能无过 你也会犯错
You keep making mistakes.
你一直都在犯错
I know you're lying about who gave you that pot.
我知道大♥麻♥的事上你没说实话
I take full responsibility.
我承担全部责任
Why don't you not take full responsibility
你就不能不自己一个人扛吗
for once? Huh?
哪怕就一次
You always got to be the hero?
怎么你总是当救世主
Is that a bad quality? Always being the hero?
总是当救世主 这是坏毛病吗
Let me put it another way. You're always rescuing women.
我换个说法 你总是帮女人扛事儿
That's a bad quality.
这是个坏毛病
We've both done it
我们都这样过
and I thought we'd both learned from it,
我以为我们都学到了教训
but obviously you haven't learned a thing.
但是显然你什么都没学到
Stop rescuing bad girls from their bad habits
别总帮有坏习惯的坏女孩扛事儿
before you get yourself into some bad trouble.
免得自己惹上麻烦
Oh, right, you're already in some bad trouble.
对了 你已经惹上麻烦了
Get dressed. You're going to summer school.
换衣服 去暑期班
And take what? Whatever.
去上什么课 随便
You're not sleeping in all summer
你不能整个假期都睡大觉
and hanging around here in the butcher shop.
在肉店周围无所事事地闲逛
You can work at the butcher shop after school,
你放学后还可以来肉店打工
same as always.
和以前一样
Okay. If that's what you want me to do,
好的 如果你想让我这样
that's what I'll do.
我会照你说的做的
That's what I want you to do.
我就是想让你这么做
How is doing what I was doing
你没收了我的手♥机♥电脑
before any kind of punishment?
我怎么像以前一样做事呢
You're doing it without a phone or computer.
没有手♥机♥和电脑 一样可以做
If I go to summer school, I'm going to have to use a computer.
如果我去上暑期班 我就得用电脑
In fact, if I go to summer school
实际上 如果我去上暑期班
I'll have access to a computer
我就可以用电脑了
because they have computers in the library.
图书馆里有的
Access this girl Dylan again
离这个迪兰远点
and I'll access your ass, you got it?
别逼我揍你 明白了吗
What does that mean?
你这话什么意思
Are you threatening to spank me?
你要打我屁♥股♥吗
Get up, get dressed, and go to school.
快起来 换衣服 去学校
You can't be so depressed about this, honey,
别这么沮丧 宝贝
he's a three-time loser.
他是个不折不扣的输家
He got a girl pregnant,
他搞大了一个姑娘的肚子
now he's divorced and he smokes pot!
现在又离了婚 还吸大♥麻♥
Big deal.
多大的事
It is a big deal! It's illegal for one thing.
是大事啊 一方面 这是违法的
And for another thing, it's just not good for you.
另一方面 这对你不好
If nothing else, it makes you make bad decisions.
不说别的 这会让你做出错误的决定
We just tried it.
我们只是试一下
I believe you've tried it before.
我相信你以前就试过
I never said I did.
我从没这样说过
I'm pretty sure you did.
我肯定你以前做过
Either way, it's not his fault if I smoked pot.
不管怎样 我吸毒又不是他的错
Oh, yes, it was his fault, he gave it to you.
不 是他的错 是他给你的
And he looks like a drug addict.
他看起来就像个瘾君子
Is he doing cocaine,
他吸可♥卡♥因♥
and crack or something?
或是精纯可♥卡♥因♥什么的吗
No. He is not doing cocaine
不 他没有
and crack or something.
干这些事
Why would you think he's doing cocaine
为什么你觉得他
and crack or something?
干过这些事
Geez, mom. Crack is cocaine.
天呐 妈 这两个是一回事
Well, excuse me for not knowing drug lingo.
很抱歉我不懂毒品的术语
But I do know the signs of using drugs.
但是我看得出人吸毒的样子
And he's skinny as a rail.
他跟栏杆一样瘦
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表