剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I think I just need to do this by myself.
我想我得自己搞定这些
But, thanks. You're welcome.
不过 谢谢 不客气
Excuse me.
借过
See ya. And good luck.
回见 祝你好运
So, how are you doing?
你做得怎么样
Um, I have to admit, it was nice to have a day to catch up,
我得承认 给我一天的时间来赶工是很好
but I'm not quite caught up.
但我实在是赶不上了
Well, I'll stay as long as you want to stay.
没事 你想待多久我都会等你的
I'd like to stay.
我也想待着
I'd like to stay until I got everything done.
待到我把作业都做完
Even if that's until midnight.
就算要熬到半夜
But the reality is, I have a son, and I have a job.
但问题是 我得照顾儿子 还要去工作
And I have to leave my homework unfinished yet again
我又会再拖欠作业
because I have to go to my job,
但我必须赶去工作
because not only do we need the money, we need the insurance.
因为我们不光需要钱 还需要单位保险
So... All right, so you have to go to work.
所以没错 你必须去工作
Ricky can take over with John when you get home.
在你回家前里奇会帮你照顾约翰的
No, I already asked him to take over with the house guests.
不行 我已经让他帮忙照顾客人了
And they went out, and he's babysitting.
我朋友出门了 他在照顾她们的孩子
I can't leave my friends' kids with him and not help him.
我不能让他一个人照顾我朋友们的孩子
And my friends are gonna come back to the apartment.
我的朋友们还会回到公♥寓♥
And I can't finish this.
我根本做不完这些作业
Look, I know I need to, and I want to, but I can't.
我知道必须做完 我也想 但做不到
You can.
你可以的
You can do it. You can do anything you want to do.
你可以 只要你想做 什么事都能做到
How?
怎么做
What about time?
什么时间了
Am I late? No.
我迟到了 没有
But your little friend left an hour ago
但你朋友早退了一个小时
to take care of some personal business
去处理些私事
and I got stuff that needs to be done here.
而我有事需要人来做
Thus the job.
那就是所谓的工作
All right. All right?
没问题 没问题
All right.
没问题
What are you in such a good mood about?
你怎么会还有这么好的心情
I don't know, just, uh, life is good.
我不知道 就觉得生活很美好
So, what do you need me to do? Life is not that good.
要我做什么 生活可不美好
What's up? Nothing.
有问题吗 没事
I swear. Ricky had personal business?
我保证 里奇有私事吗
That's what I said.
我刚刚说过了
Amy's got some friends in town. He's babysitting.
艾米来了些朋友 他过去照顾孩子了
What?
什么
Just grateful to...
只是觉得很高兴
I don't know, have some choices in my life again.
我不知道 生活里又多了些选择
What choices? Who to go out with, who to be friends with.
什么选择 和谁玩 和谁做朋友
Uh-huh. I heard you're not that free to be friends
我听说你和任何一个前妻想当朋友
with either of your ex-wives.
都没这么自♥由♥
Wow. Word gets around.
话传得还真快
Yeah.
是的
Dylan may be jealous of Amy and Adrian,
迪兰也许会嫉妒艾米和艾利安
but Dylan was also smart enough
但她很聪明
to try to make friends with Amy and Adrian.
会试着和艾米和艾利安做朋友
Friends, huh?
朋友 是吧
Yeah. Which leaves me to be friends with Amy and Adrian.
对 这样我就能和艾米和艾利安做朋友
No, it doesn't. You can't be friends with either one of them.
不 不行 你不能和她们做朋友
You and Dylan can be friends with Amy and Adrian,
只有你和迪兰一起才能当她们的朋友
but you can't, not just on your own.
你一个人就不行
She's seen to that.
她会介意的
And if she's friends with them,
她若是和你一起当她们的朋友
you don't have confidentiality with either one of them.
你和任何一个前妻都没有隐私可言
And that's why you need Alice and Henry.
这就是为什么你需要爱丽丝和亨利
And you need Alice and Henry to not be friends with Dylan.
而且爱丽丝和亨利不能和迪兰成为朋友
Oh, geezez, did my dad ask you to say that?
哦老天 是老爸让你跟我说这些的吗
It's the way of the world.
这就是人际关系
All I need is Dylan.
我只要迪兰
Here's the thing, noodle head.
这就是问题所在 呆瓜
Surely you recognize that Dylan's smart enough
既然你已经发现迪兰够聪明
to keep her friends close and her enemies closer.
她不仅和朋友亲近同时更亲近敌人
So, if you're thinking that you're free now
所以 如果你认为你现在能自♥由♥
to be closer to either one of her enemies,
接近任何一个她的敌人
your ex-wives, you'd be wrong.
你的前妻们 你就错了
You're just not feeling the leash. It'll tighten up.
你只是还没感受到约束 它会越来越紧
And then Antonio said, "But I'm the big brother,"
接着安东尼奥说 但我是大哥
and Harrison said, "But I'm the little brother."
哈里森又说 但我是最小的
And the daddy said, "The point is, you're brothers."
最后爸爸说 重要的是 你们是兄弟
Can you be my daddy?
你能当我爸爸吗
You already have aaddy.
你已经有爸爸了
But I'd love to be your friend,
但我很高兴做你的朋友
because I can't wait for my son to meet you,
因为我希望我的儿子能马上认识你
because I know he's going to want to be your friend, too.
我知道他也会愿意成为你的朋友的
You're really a good reader, you know that?
你很擅长阅读 知道吗
You know lots of words already.
你已经认识这么多单词了
And so do you.
你也是
You must have really good mommies, huh?
你们这一定是遗传自妈妈
Hey, Amy.
嘿 艾米
Read more.
接着讲吧
Just a second.
等一小会
Your friends aren't going to be back by the time you finish work.
你作业做完前你的朋友们是不会回来的
They may not be back before the boys go to bed,
可能到孩子们睡前都不会回来
which is fine, we're getting along great.
不过没事 我们相处的很愉快
Uh, you'd have to drop John off.
你得让约翰下车
We don't have car seats for these guys. What's going on?
不然车里坐不下这俩孩子 怎么了
My mom's not having dinner with George, they had lunch.
我妈没和乔治吃晚餐 他们吃了午饭
She wants me to have dinner with her and Tom and Jacob.
她希望我和她和汤姆还有雅各布一起吃晚餐
You don't have to go right now though, do you?
但你不用现在就走吧
No. I don't have to go right now.
不用 我不用马上走
All right. Grace, look, we should stop doing this
格瑞丝 听着 我们不该这样继续下去
unless we're going to do more than this.
除非我们还想更进一步
I don't think we should do more than this.
我不觉得我们应该更进一步
Then let's not do this at all.
那么我们就别再这样了
I'm fine with not doing this at all.
我不做这种事也可以的
I can't keep making out with you
如果我和你继续亲热
without wanting to have sex with you.
我会忍♥不住想和你做♥爱♥的
I don't know what we're doing here.
我不知道我们在这做什么
I don't want to have sex with you.
我不想和你做♥爱♥
Thanks.
谢谢
And do you mean you don't want to have sex with me this afternoon
你是说今天下午不想和我做♥爱♥
and you might want to have sex with me
但是在不久的未来
at some point in the not too distant future?
你会想和我做♥爱♥吗
No. I mean, I don't want to have sex with you
不 我是说我不想和你发♥生♥关♥系♥
until there's some kind of commitment.
除非你能给我承诺
A big commitment.
够分量的承诺
Like we plan on getting married in the future kind of commitment.
比如未来打算结婚之类的
All right, then let's just not make out.
好吧 那我们还是不要做了
What? You don't seriously think
什么 你真的觉得
I could make a commitment to you for life right now?
我能现在就许下一生的承诺吗
And you don't want to make a commitment to me, do you?
而且你也不会给我承诺的 不是吗
I mean, you're a senior in high school,
我是说 你还是个高三学生
I'm about to start college.
我马上就大学了
Who knows what's going to happen in the future.
谁知道以后会发生什么
Well, I know.
我知道
I know I don't want to be with you
我知道如果你是这样看我的话
if you think about me like that.
我不想和你在一起
'Cause apparently you're
因为显然
the type of guy who can't make a commitment.
你不是那种能给承诺的男生
And you can? Yeah.
而你就能吗 当然
Did you make a commitment to Grant? Or to Daniel?
那你对格兰特承诺过吗 或是丹尼尔
No, but since Grant and Daniel,
没有 但是经过格兰特和丹尼尔
I have learned in order to enjoy sex, I need a commitment.
我就知道了要享受性 就必须有承诺
I don't want to end up like Jacob's mom.
我不想变得像雅各布的妈妈那样
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表