剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
That's what I read anyway.
这是我目前所了解到的
Yeah, they do that in the Alzheimer's area there she's in.
她住的那地方就是那样布置的
And I read that too, but I don't totally trust that.
我也查过了 但还是不怎么放心
It can't hurt. I can pick some up for you.
不会有伤害的 我给你们挑
I don't know how much I can have her here, George.
我不知道她能在我这儿呆几天 乔治
I can't have her spend the night here unless you're here.
如果你不在 她也不能在这儿过夜
Because even with those mats and with the locks,
即使是有垫子和锁
she can still get out and wander around.
她还是会出去偷偷出去溜达
Well, what if I were here more often?
如果我经常过来呢
Maybe I could come up a few days a week?
一周在这儿呆几天
And nights.
几夜
Maybe.
应该可以吧
I'm gonna go check on Robie. I could check on Robie.
我去看看罗比 我去就行了
No, I haven't seen him all day.
我去吧 一天都没见他了
We like to spend time together after daycare.
他从日托所回来我们都会呆在一起
I want to see him.
我想看看他
Everything okay? No, everything is not okay.
有事吗 有
There's a very expensive couch in our apartment
我们屋里有个贵重的沙发
that I don't know how I'm going to pay for.
我不知道拿什么买♥♥单
You're welcome. It's nice,
不用客气 谢谢您的好意
but I wish Amy hadn't asked you to help us.
但我真的宁愿艾米没向你开过口
Yeah, and I wish Amy didn't live there. But she does.
我也宁愿艾米不住那儿 但她不听话
And the two of you need somewhere to sleep.
你们总得有个睡觉的地儿
I bought a new mattress before she started staying over here.
她过来住之前我就买♥♥好床垫了
Too much information.
没必要告诉我这些
And we could just put our bed in the living room.
我们可以把床放客厅
But it would look stupid.
但那样做太逊了
And it would advertise to anyone who comes over
也会让你们的客人以为
that you two are sleeping together.
你们睡在一起
We're not really hiding that from anyone.
我们没必要遮遮掩掩吧
Well, until you're married, you should.
在你们结婚之前 必须这么做
I don't think we're gonna get married.
我没说要结婚
That's why I don't want you giving us anything,
所以我才不想要你的东西
because I know you want us to
因为我知道你想让我们结婚
get married and I don't want to feel obligated.
但我不想被强制命令的感觉
Don't worry, I'm sure if you didn't feel obligated to marry her
别担心 之前艾米怀孕
when she had the baby,
你都没觉得应该娶她
you're not going to feel obligated to marry her
那我送给你们个破沙发
when I give you a couch.
你更不会这么想
You might be right about that. I'm always right.
你说的没错 我从没错过
And I'm right about this, too.
这次也一样
Amy is never gonna be
艾米与你未婚同居
happy living with you and not married to you
永远不会感到幸福
because she just doesn't feel secure with that arrangement.
因为她没有安全感
She's just doing that to make you happy.
她做的一切都是为了让你开心
And as an adult, you have
作为成年人
to start thinking about the other person,
你得为你的另一半
the woman you love.
也就是你爱的女人多想想
When you have a child,
当你们有了孩子
both of you have to start thinking about the child.
你们就得为孩子多想想
You and Amy have to start thinking about John,
现在你和艾米要多为约翰考虑考虑
and what's best for John.
要知道怎样做对他最好
I know that.
我知道
Thanks for the couch. You're welcome. Goodnight.
谢谢你的沙发 不客气 晚安
You're welcome for what?
什么不用客气
I gave them a new couch.
我给了他们一个新沙发
Oh, yeah, I helped Amy pick it out.
我知道 我帮艾米挑的
She forwarded me the pictures.
她让我看过照片
Yeah, I told her to do that.
我让她这么做的
No, you didn't.
净瞎说
Have you heard from Ashley tonight?
今天晚上有艾希礼的消息吗
Yeah. And she's still looking for a job.
有 她还在找工作
'Cause of course she hasn't found one yet.
因为她还没找到工作
She likes her freedom too much. She'll get a job.
她自♥由♥惯了 她会找到工作的
I'll believe it when I see it.
等我亲眼看到我再信吧
Well, if she doesn't,
要是她找不到工作
hopefully, she'll learn a little something
希望她能吸取一点经验教训
about the value of an education. Well, I hope so.
能知道教育的重要性 但愿如此
Yeah, me too.
我也希望这样
Well, with Mimsy in the guest room
既然米慕斯在客房♥里
and Robie in his room,
罗比在自己的房♥间
I guess there's really no place for me to sleep but your room.
我猜我只能睡在你房♥里了
That couch folds out, too.
那沙发也是可以折叠的
You know, I really just need for you to stay here for a few days
我只需要你在这儿待几天
until I get my mom settled.
等我把我妈妈安顿好了就行
Whatever you need.
需要什么尽管说
I don't know where to go.
我不知道去哪儿
I don't know who to talk to.
我不知道跟谁讲话
I was a bad guy already,
在我对艾利安说那些话之前
before I said any of that to Adrian.
我就已经是个坏小子了
Hand me another beer.
再给我拿罐啤酒
Never mind, I'll get it myself.
我自己拿吧
I wish I hadn't said any of to Adrian, but,
我真希望我没对艾利安说那些话 但是
hey, I did.
我已经说了
And I'm gonna have to live with that
我只能接受现实
and with all the other stuff I've done.
接受我所干过的所有事情
All right, Grace. It's getting late,
好了 格瑞丝 很晚了
I've gotta go. No, you don't.
我得走了 别走啊
My mom's gonna be out with Rachel for at least another hour.
我妈和瑞秋起码还要再过一个小时才回来
And Jack's still out at Madison's.
杰克还在麦迪逊家
What does Jack have to do with anything?
怎么提到杰克了
Well, his room is right next to ours.
他的房♥间就在我们的隔壁啊
This isn't ours, this is yours.
这不是我们的房♥间 这是你的
And I want you to come over to my apartment sometime,
我想你什么时候到我的公♥寓♥里玩
but I want your mom to know where you are,
但你妈妈得知道你的行踪
so you're gonna have to tell
所以你要告诉她
her I'm in college and I have my own place.
我在读大学 我有自己的住处
I'll tell her. Tomorrow. Promise. But tonight,
我保证明天会告诉她的 但今晚
tonight I want to thank you for helping me help my friend.
我想谢谢你帮助了我的朋友
Yeah, about your friend, or friends.
对了 关于你的朋友
You know, you've got one friend that just lost a baby
你那个朋友刚失去了一个孩子
and she's trying to have another one...
现在又想要一个了
I promised I wouldn't tell anyone.
我答应过她不会告诉别人的
But you did.
但你告诉我了啊
And you've got another friend who has a two-year-old,
你还有一个朋友 已经有两岁的孩子
and she's a junior in high school
她自己还在上高中
and she's living with the father of the baby.
却跟孩子的爸爸住在一起
And they're not married? Yeah?
而他们又没有结婚 是啊
Well, you know they say your friends are a reflection of you.
人们常说物以类聚人以群分
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
Well, what can I say?
我能说什么呢
All three of us really like sex
我们三个都很喜欢性♥爱♥
and one of us is more careful than the other two.
但其中一个比另两个更小心谨慎一点
Yeah, and I'm more careful than all of you.
我比你们三个都要更小心谨慎
But you scare me a little bit.
但你有点吓着我了
I don't want you to get any thoughts about having any babies.
我不希望你有生孩子的想法
Because I don't want any babies. Not for a long time.
因为很长一段时间内我都不会想要孩子
Neither do I. Good.
我也不想要 好极了
So you're on the pill, right?
你是定期吃药的 对吗
Yeah. And...
对 而且
I have condoms, and you have condoms, and we both agreed
我有套套 你有套套 我们说好了
that you will use condoms. Yeah, well, well, good.
你会用套套的 是的
So we have all the technical precautions in place.
所以说技术上的预防措施我们都有了
Now we just have to figure out how we feel about each other.
现在我们只需要搞明白我们对彼此的感觉
But we, we already...
但是 我们已经
Yeah, we have.
是的
So we know that we like each other.
所以我们都很喜欢彼此啊
Yeah, I'm not sure that that's enough.
我觉得那还不够
Maybe I'd like to know that you feel a little more than
我希望能知道 你对我的感觉
friendship for me.
不仅仅是朋友
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表