and we can just go together in the morning?
然后明天早上一起去
Of course.
当然了
We could talk about you joining I.A.
回家路上 我们可以聊聊
on the way home. Dad.
你加入内务部的事情 老爸
Look, I'm not saying you have to decide now,
我没说你现在就得决定
but if you really want to make a difference
但如果你真的想在这个部门
in this department,
有所不同
you should think about it.
你应该考虑下了
I will.
我会的
I promise. Good.
保证 好的
I'll ask you again next week.
我下周再问你一次
I have no doubt.
那可不咋的
I'm taking a long bath when we get home.
回家之后我要好好泡个澡
I'm going straight to bed.
我要直接睡了
No, you're not.
不行的
These dogs aren't gonna rub themselves.
我可不能自己按♥摩♥呢
Pregnant women are very needy.
孕妇都是很粘人的哦
I don't think you're fully prepared.Uh-huh.
你也没有怀孕到不能自理好吧
Lopez, I have some good news.
洛佩兹 我有好消息
Me, too.Can I go first?
我也有 我先说吧
It's the only bright spot in my day.
这是今天唯一开心的事情了
Sure. What's up?
好 怎么了
It's been an honor having you under my watch.
我很荣幸让你成为我的下属
What?You will be reporting to
什么 从今往后
Detective Sergeant Caradine from now on.
你直接跟侦缉警长卡拉狄恩汇报工作了
Your promotion is official.
你正式升职了
Congratulations, Detective.
祝贺你 探员
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I'm sorry. So what's your good news?
抱歉 你的好消息是什么
Uh, she's --Um, going to take a bath
她坏 我就是要回家泡澡
and get my feet rubbed.
让我老公给我捏脚呢
Okay.
好的哦
Mine was definitely better, but okay.
还是我消息更好吧 不过你的也行
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
It wouldn't have happened without you.
多亏了你
Have a great night, you two.
好好休息吧你俩
Why didn't you want me to tell him?
干嘛不让我告诉他呢
I've been trying to make detective for years.
我想升探员想了这么多年了
If I show up pregnant on day one,
如果我挺个大肚子去
that's all they'll ever see me as.
他们以后就会这么看我了
They'll treat me as fragile, and I'll never get a real shot.
永远会把我当老弱病残对待 而不是真正牛逼的探员
Okay, so we keep it a secret for now.
所以暂时保密咯
For now.
暂时
Hello?
喂
Congratulations. I underestimated you.
恭喜啊 我低估你了
Rosalind.
罗莎琳德
You won.
你赢了
I didn't win.
我没有赢
People died. People I care about.
有我很在乎的人死了
I know. But there is a bright side.
我知道 但是也有好事
At least for me.
至少对我来说
Armstrong's criminality puts all of his cases in jeopardy.
阿姆斯特朗一犯罪 他所有办过的案子都有风险了
Including mine.
包括我的
Rosalind, you are never going to walk free.
罗莎琳德 你不可能无罪释放的
We both know that.
你我心里都很清楚
Now, I'm hanging up, I'm calling the prison,
我要挂了 然后打给监狱
and they're gonna come confiscate that phone you're on.
让他们把你的手♥机♥没收掉
I know.
我知道
But it was worth it to hear your voice.
不过听到你的声音还是很值得的
I'll be dreaming abou--
我会梦到你哦
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表