这样科里就能趁火打劫 成为救世主
So Corey could swoop in and be the savior.
他们会一起给一个学生洗♥脑♥
Together they would brainwash a student
直到为了取悦他 他们愿意做任何事
to the point where they would do anything to please him.
是的 那时他会把他们引入他的贼帮
Yeah. And that's when he would induct them into his Bling Ring,
告诉他们进入罪犯头脑的唯一方法
telling them that the only way to get
就是成为一个罪犯
into the mind of a criminal was to become one.
他毁了别人的生活
He ruined people's lives.
包括你认识的人
Interviewer: Including someone you know.
什么
What?
就在你的右手边
It's up here on the right.
有什么事吗
Oh. Can I help you?
斯特林·弗里曼
Interviewer: Sterling Freeman.
你曾经是科里·哈里斯的学生 是真的吗
Is it true that you were once a student
就是臭名昭著的表演老师后来成了邪教领袖的那个
of notorious acting teacher turned cult leader Corey Harris?
- 什么 不是 - 好了 你可以走了 谢
What? No.Okay. You can leave now, thank y--
事实上 你的真名不是斯特林·弗里曼 对吧
In fact, your real name isn't Sterling Freeman, is it?
是斯基珀·永 在2017年
It's Skipper Young, and you participated
你在哈里斯的指导下
in a ring of celebrity burglaries in 2017
参与了一起名人盗窃案
at the direction of Harris.
好吧 他到底在说什么
Okay. What the hell is he talking about?
你是名字是斯基珀
Your name is Skipper?
你到底是怎么找到我的
How the bloody hell did you find me?
你怎么变成英国口音了
Whoa. Why are you talking all British?
我要坦白一件事 杰克逊
So, I have a-a bit of a confession to make, Jackson.
我不是坦帕人
I'm not really from Tampa.
滚开 滚开
Get out. Get out!
你得明白当我六年前刚到洛杉矶的时候
Well, you have to understand that when I first arrived
我还是个无名小卒
in L.A. six years ago, I was a nobody.
一个来自墨尔本的怪孩子
Just a weird kid from Melbourne.
我以前从来没有来过美国
I had never even been to the States before.
但我只知道我想成为明星
But all I knew was I wanted to be a star.
告诉我们你是怎么认识科里的
Interviewer: And tell us how you first met Corey.
我当然认识他
I knew who he was, of course.
保罗之家在澳大利亚很受欢迎
"Paul's Place" was big in Australia.
科里是个真正的演员 所以我就想 何不试试呢
Corey was a real actor, and so I just thought, "Why not?"
我去上了一节课 就被他深深吸引了
And I went to one class... and he hooked me.
他相信这一行不会有免费的午餐
He believed nothing in this business is given to you.
不管你在生活中想要什么 你都得去争取
Whatever you want in life, you have to take it.
他说盗窃案有助于我们
He said the burglaries would help us
将这种思维定势内化
internalize that mind-set.
科里想帮助我们学会克服恐惧
Corey wanted to help us learn to conquer our fears...
推动我们拓展边界
push our boundaries.
你还相信科里的教导吗
And do you still believe in Corey's teachings?
不 不 一点也不
No. No. Not at all.
你还好吗
Alright?
在我被捕前 我们吵了一架
Well, we fell out right before my arrest,
就在那时 事情变得非常奇怪
and that's when things were getting really weird.
久而久之 你就能看出他有妄想症
You know, over time, you could tell he was getting delusional,
谈论灵魂
talking about spirits,
称我们这些他的学生为贤者
calling us -- his students -- "the Worthy,"
称自己为先知
calling himself a prophet.
等到达了一个极限
Well, it got to a point where...
我告诉自己这是最后一次和伙伴们在一起
I told myself one last run with the crew
之后我就会离开
and then I'd leave.
然后我就被抓住了
Then I got caught.
不 我不知道我男朋
No, I was not aware that my boyf--
斯特林
Sterling --
斯基珀是个重罪犯
Skipper was a felon.
还是澳大利亚人
Or Australian.
是的 是的 我知道警♥察♥是不允许
Yes, yes, I'm aware that cops are not permitted
和重罪深入交往
to fraternize with felons.
你 这件事我还如鲠在喉
Y-- This is an actual active matter,
目前我没有进一步的评论
and I have no further comment at this time.
- 韦斯特警官 - 我说了我无可奉告
Interviewer: Officer West --I said I have no further comment.
谢谢
Thank you.
韦斯特警官 快回来
Officer West, come on back.
你怎么能不告诉我
Jackson: How could you not tell me?
嘿 我还是斯特林
Hey, I am still Sterling.
不 你不是斯特林
No, y-you're not Sterling!
你是斯基珀·永还是什么鬼
You're Skipper Young or whoever the hell that is!
不
No.
被捕后 我服了四个月的缓刑
After I was caught, I served four months' probation
然后我改了名字
and I changed my name.
我现在不一样了
I'm different now.
拜托
Please.
我生命的那部分 已经过去了
That part of my life, it's -- it's behind me.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
我不知道
I don't know.
杰克逊
Jackson.
显然 我们知道那个斯特
Nolan: Obviously, uh, we knew that Sterl--
斯基珀跟这事一点关系都没有
uh, Skipper had nothing to do with it.
事情发生时 他正在布拉格拍电影
He was in Prague shooting a movie when it happened.
所以我们手上还有个谜团
So we still had a mystery on our hands --
一个失踪的邪教头目和一个血腥的犯罪现场
a missing cult leader and a bloody crime scene.
那时我们才意识到科里
That was when we became aware of Corey's connection
和一个更危险的人有联♥系♥
to someone who was a lot more dangerous
比一群想当演员的人危险得多
than a bunch of wannabe actors.
南方跟踪狂是个连环杀手
The Southland Stalker was a serial killer
从2010年秋天开始 整个洛杉矶都陷入恐慌
that terrorized L.A. County starting in the fall of 2010.
他没有固定的行凶模式
He had no type.
他会袭击单身的人 情侣
He would hit single people, couples,
甚至有一次在酒店里大开杀戒
uh, even had a rampage in a hotel once.
那晚杀了三个人
Murdered three people that night.
但那个跟踪狂马虎了
But the Stalker got sloppy,
让其中一名受害者逃跑了
and one of his victims escaped,
去了邻居的家里
went to a neighbor's home,
丹·马西就是在附近被捕的
and Dan Marcie was caught in the surrounding area.
一直都有传言
There had always been rumors
跟踪狂不是一个人
that the Stalker didn't work alone,
他有一个同谋
that he had an accomplice.
但马西在法庭上坚持说
But Marcie maintained in court
都是他自己一个人做的
that he did it all by himself --
我们后来得知
a performance that we later learned
他的行为得到了一些帮助
he had a little help with.
我是2017年在科里的表演课上认识他的
I met Corey in 2017 at one of his acting classes.
我一直在想办法提高我的水平
I was looking for ways to up my game,
获得人们的信任
gain people's trust.
为什么呢
Interviewer: And why was that?
这样让我的受害者自愿跟我走
So it'd be easier to get my victims
会比较容易
to come with me willingly.
像我这样的人
You see, for people like me --
精神病患者 大脑中
psychopaths -- there's a short circuit
感知同理心的部分短路了
in the part of the brain that feels empathy.
至少监狱的心理医生是这么告诉我的
At least that's what the prison shrink tells me.
没有这部分 就很难与人相处
Without that part, it makes it difficult to relate to people,
说服他们信任你
to convince them to trust you.
我厌倦了敲晕别人的脑袋
I got tired of bashing people over the head,
把他们拖到车里 所以我想如果
dragging them to the car, so I thought it'd be much easier
我能让他们相信我的话会容易得多
if I could just charm them in myself.
所以我让科里帮我
So I asked Corey to help me.
他有没有教你如何假装同情别人
And did he teach you how to fake empathy?
有
Oh, yeah.
这为我打开了一个全新的世界
It opened up a whole new realm of possibilities for me...
受害者思维
victim-wise.
有传言说科里还帮你
There's a rumor that Corey also helped you
准备了庭审
prepare for your trial,
让你更好地联♥系♥陪审团
to better connect with the jury.
是的
Yeah.
是的 没错
Yeah, that's true.
我让陪审团对我唯命是从
I had the jury eating out of the palm of my hand.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表