你很眼熟啊
You look familiar to me.
想不通为什么
I can't imagine why.
我们没见过
We've never met.
说不好吧
I'm not so sure.
我很擅长记人脸的
I have a very good memory for faces.
如果见过 我肯定认识你
I swear, I'd remember you.
你很难忘
You're unforgettable.
而我谁也不是
I'm just a nobody.
你可不是无名小卒吧
You're not a nobody, are you?
不 我是警♥察♥
No, I'm a cop.
你被捕了
And you're under arrest.
抢我台词了啊
You stole my line.
你不是说她需要救助吗
I thought you said she needed rescuing.
转过来 姐妹 手放背后
Turn around, Hermana. Hands behind your back.
我就说会这样结束的
I told you it was gonna end this way.
你没事的
You okay?
就算是吧
Let's just go with yes.
你们这么快就来了
How'd you guys get here so fast?
我不是抱怨啊
Not that I'm complaining.
你昨晚没有汇报
When you didn't report in last night,
格雷警长就联♥系♥了局长
Sergeant Grey called the chief,
然后联♥系♥了南加州
who called every law enforcement agency
所有的执法部门
in Southern California.
400名警♥察♥连夜去找你
400 cops just spent the night looking for you.
我告诉你别管的
I told you to leave it alone.
- 确实 - 但我做不到
You did. And I didn't.
现在他把我给说服了
And now he's got me on his side.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我会弄掉
I'll -- I'll knock down
偷窃罪里面的袭击罪名
the assault charge on his shoplifter.
还不够
Not good enough.
我刚刚跟其他三个部门的
I just got off the phone with three other
检察官放下电♥话♥
division watch commanders.
明天开始 我们会让所有的警官
As of tomorrow, we're instructing all our officers
把摇摆不定的罪名当成轻罪来对待
to treat wobblers as a misdemeanor,
永远不能是重罪
never a felony,
除非有很好的理由这么定
unless there's damn good reason to.
如果你继续过度定罪
Nolan: And if you keep overcharging,
你会失去逮捕警官
you're gonna lose the cooperation
的合作
of the arresting officers.
之后你看看谁还会认罪吧
Good luck making a plea deal after that.
你们等着检察官的电♥话♥吧
Expect a call from the D.A.
甚至是市长的
Maybe even the mayor.
他们有我的号♥码
They have the number.
而你 永远不要找我们帮忙了
And you -- don't ever come calling for a favor.
你刚刚在检察官办公室树敌了
You just made an enemy at the D.A.'s office.
值得吗
Was it worth it?
当然 长官
Absolutely, sir.
很好
Good.
去工作吧
Get back to work.
很快我就能出来了
I'll be out of here before you know it.
不会的
No, you won't.
你可以随意欺骗自己
You can lie to yourself about it if you want,
就好像你骗自己迪亚哥的事情一样
just like you lied to yourself about Diego.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
可能凯撒找人去杀你儿子
Cesar might have sent the shooter who killed him,
但给枪上膛的人是你
but you loaded the gun.
因为迪亚哥 你越界了 本不该的
You crossed a line with Diego you said you never would.
你利用他当借口 去跟凯撒的父亲谈判
You used him as a cover to talk to Cesar's father.
是你让你儿子成为了目标
You hung the target around your son's neck.
他的死都是因为你 姐妹
He's dead because of you, Hermana.
其实你是知道的
And deep down, you know it.
太厉害了
Lopez: This is amazing.
两天之内就弄好了
I can't believe you pulled it together in two days.
团队努力啦
No, it was a team effort.
主持是帕特里斯
Quarterbacked by Patrice.
谢谢你们 这么疯狂的时候都在我身边
Thank you for being there for me during the craziness.
我知道肯定不容易的
I know it hasn't been easy.
你欠我的还不完了哦
Oh, you owe me forever.
你可以再救我三次
I mean, you could save my life like three times
还是扯不平呢
and we still wouldn't be even.
我知道
I know.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything I can do?
摆椅子 弄鲜花
Set up chairs? Arrange flowers?
不 你是新娘
No. You're the bride.
待着吧
Just relax, enjoy.
我需要强力胶 发卡 还有你的警徽
I need superglue, hair pins, and your badge.
要我警徽干嘛
Why my badge?
我来搞定
I'll handle this.
你去做准备吧
You should go get ready.
婚礼准时开始
This wedding is starting on time.
好的长官
Yes, sir.
老妈 好完美啊
Mom, this is perfect.
你终于善用了你的能力
You finally used your powers for good.
先预演一次也是很好的
Well, it was nice having a practice run for the real thing.
我寻思明年六月去托斯卡纳结婚呢
I'm thinking next June in Tuscany.
不 老妈 这是我们的婚礼
No, Mom, this is our wedding.
- 唯一的婚礼 - 走着瞧吧
The only wedding. We'll see.
我刚刚想到洛佩兹还没有传统里说的
So, we just realized that Lopez doesn't have
旧的物件 新的物件
her something old, something new,
借来的物件和蓝的物件呢
something borrowed, something blue.
看看啊
Oh. Uh, let's see.
我祖母结婚的时候戴了这个
My grandmother wore this at her wedding.
可以算是旧的物件了吧
Should be old enough, I think.
谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
好的
Yeah.
她要戴我的胸针了
Oh, great, she'll be wearing my brooch.
欢迎 随意坐
Welcome. Please sit wherever you like.
吧台开放中
And the bar is open.
谢谢 太感谢了 朋友
Thank you. Thank you very much, my friend.
好了
Alright.
也要谢谢你 作为我的舞伴
And thank you, by the way, for being my plus-one.
希望我们初次约会就是别人的婚礼不会很奇怪啊
I hope it's not too weird that our first date is a wedding.
严格来说 我们的初次约会是
Well, technically, our first date was a TED Talk
一个讲公诉人滥用职权的泰德演讲啊
on prosecutorial abuse.
讲真 是你围着浴巾进入到了我的生活呢
Ah. To be fair, you came into my life wearing a towel.
我感到不得不出其不意啊
I felt compelled to be unexpected.
而且初吻也压力很大呢
Puts a lot of pressure on our first kiss.
好的 我喜欢挑战
Good. I like a challenge.
我需要借点东西
I need to borrow something.
杰克逊 幸会
Oh, hi. Jackson. Good to meet you.
贝莉 你也是
Bailey. And you too.
- 你需要什么 - 啥都行
What do you need?Doesn't matter.
- 借的就行 - 好的
Ah, something borrowed. Okay.
好的 这是亨利三年级的时候给我做的
Perfect. Henry made me this when he was in third grade.
是我的护身符
It's my good luck charm.
还要还给我的
I'm gonna want that back.
没问题 谢了
Of course. Thank you.
拜
Bye.
- 来吧 - 来
Shall we? Yes.
这方巾不错啊 长官
Ooh! Uh, nice pocket square, sir.
能不能借用几个小时
Could I, um, maybe borrow it for a few hours?
什么 不行
What? No.
这是我整身衣服的亮点啊
It pulls together the whole outfit.
是给洛佩兹用的 长官
It's for Lopez, sir.
最好完好无损给我拿回来啊
It better come back spotless.
谢谢了
Thank you.
我刚刚说啊 先是诺兰 又是陈
As I was saying -- first Nolan, now Chen.
原来你都教出来很棒的学生呢
Turned out to be a pretty good teacher.
别管卧底了 你可能找到了你的使命
Forget undercover work -- you might have found your calling.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表