Newbies make the coffee run every day.
新来的每天都要帮忙买♥♥咖啡的
Uh...yes, sir.
遵命
Lopez?
洛佩兹
You missed a tag.
你衣服标签忘记扯了
Hey.Let me give you a hand.
我帮你吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Technically, I'm your T.O.,but I read your file.
虽然我是你的教官 但我看了你的档案
If it were up to me, you'd already be riding solo.
如果我能决定 你已经可以单独办案了
So let's just dropthe whole T.O./Boot B.S.
所以不要管什么教官学员的了
and just be partners.
我们就是搭档
Yeah. I'd love that.
好啊 我喜欢
You think this is a test.
你觉得我在考验你
No.
没有
A lot of T.O.s out there play mind games,
很多教官都会玩心理游戏的
try to make up silly tests, but, uh, I'm not one of 'em.
搞什么傻兮兮的测试 但我不是这种
Let's go.
出发吧
Grey's right.
格雷说的对
We need to rededicate ourselves to doing this job the right way,
我们需要重新以正确的方式致力于这项工作
which means the last 25 days of your training
也就意味着最后25天的训练
are gonna be even more intense.
会更加强劲紧张
We should check the chop shops, see if anyone brought my car in.
我们去拆车厂看看有没有把我的车送去吧
That's what you're focused on?
你就惦记这个呢
Even as parts, your car is worthless.
你这车卖♥♥零件都卖♥♥不出钱去
Not to me.
我觉得不是啊
Let the hunk of junk go
就别管那个破车了
and focus on the end of your training.
好好专注你的训练吧
Is that what youwould do?
你会这样吗
Let someone get away
别人偷了对你来说
with stealing the thing that means the most to you?
最重要的东西 然后就让他们逍遥法外了
The only constant in your life for the last 10 years?
这是十年来你生命中唯一没变的东西了
It's a car.
一辆车而已啊
It's the only place --
那是唯一一个
Never mind.
算了
The only place what?
唯一一个什么
Where I felt safe...
凯勒布之后
after Caleb.
我能有安全感的地方
There's a chop shop on Melrose.
梅尔罗斯那边有个拆车厂
We'll start there.
从那边开始吧
Not what I pictured.
跟我想的不一样
They're all like this.
都这样的
Bottom of the funding food chain.
处于政♥府♥拨款资金链最底层的街区
Well, there goes the neighborhood.
这社区完蛋了
Policía.
警♥察♥来了
I'm Officer Nolan. This is Detective Harper.
我是诺兰警官 这是哈珀探员
Don't bother. You won't be here long enough for me to remember.
不用麻烦了 你们呆不了多久的 我不用记名字
Okay. Well, if you change your mind, uh, drop on by.
好吧 如果你改主意了 就过来
We'd love to hear any concerns you have about what's going on in the community.
我们很乐意听到你对社区正在发生的事情的任何担忧
You'remy concern about what's going on in this community.
你们就是我对这个社区的担忧
They only staff this place
这个地方每次一来人
when the department's doing damage control.
都是你们部门在做损害控制了
Well, that way, the higher-ups can congratulate themselves
这样的话 高层人员可以恭喜自己了
on how much they care, without actually doing anything.
他们这么上心 却也不用做些实事
Well, if that's your take, what are you doing here?
如果你这么想 你还来干嘛
Just trying to make a difference.We're being punished.
想要做出改变 我们挨罚了
I like her.
我喜欢她
Okay. Well, you know where we'll be.
有事就去找我们吧
So far, so good.
目前为止一切顺利啊
That was not the warmest of welcomes.
这可不是最热烈的欢迎好吧
You expected otherwise?
那你希望的是相反的吗
Look, I know you think all this is just Grey twisting the knife,
我知道你觉得是格雷故意刁难我们
but I honestly believe he wants us
但我真心觉得
to use our newfound perspective to engage with the neighbors.
他是想让我们用新视角与邻居们多接触啊
Sure. You go with that.I will.
行 你就这么想吧 我会的
Is that your lunch?
这是你的午餐吗
Uh, no, it's enough jollof rice to feed about 30 kids,
不是 是够大概三十个小孩人吃的辣椒炖肉饭
as well as some egusi and some moin moin.
还有一些葫芦还有豆子布丁
Nigerian food.
尼日利亚食物
It's, uh, Heritage Day at Lila's school,
今天是莱拉学校的传统日
and I am supposed to bring a traditional dish.
我要带一盘家乡的食物
Adish?
一盘吗
I may have gone a little overboard.
我可能有点过头了
But I just --
但我就是
I want Lila to see that I am here for her now.
我想让莱拉知道 我都全力支持她呢
When did you sleep?I didn't.
你上次睡觉是啥时候了 我没睡
Listen, you do not know these moms. They go all out.
你可不知道学校那些家长 都全力以赴的好吧
I swear, I --Not one of them has a job.
那些妈妈们都不上班的
Judging other moms.
说其他妈妈的坏话
Now you're getting the hang of parenting.
现在你掌握到为人父母的诀窍了
I got a lot of time to make up for.
我还有很多时间来弥补
I just -- I want Lila to see that I am invested.
我只是想让莱拉看看我确实投入了
Try this.
尝下
Too spicy?
太辣了
For children?
给孩子们吃
Sure. It's good.
不辣 挺好
Oh, good.
那太好了
Whew! You scared me.
你吓了我一跳
Nice speech by the Watch Commander.
值班指挥官的讲话说得挺不错
Oh, it wasn't just a speech. Grey means it.
不仅仅是个讲话 格雷是认真的
Sure. I get it. A few bad apples taint us all.
好吧 我懂 一颗老鼠屎坏了一锅粥
These personnel shifts and rule changes
这些人♥员♥变♥动♥和制度改革
make it harder for good cops to do the job.
让好警♥察♥的工作越来越难做
Well, I'm not afraid of a little hard work, sir.
我不怕难 长官
Whatever it takes to do things right.
只要能把事做好
Spoken like a true rookie.
说话就跟实实在在的菜鸟一样
So, tell me about you.
跟我说说你吧
Married? Kids?
结婚了吗 有没有孩子
Married, yep, 13 years, two kids.
结婚13年了 2个孩子
Nice. Nice.
不错
What's the wife do?
老婆干什么的
Giselle's a teacher.
吉赛尔是个老师
Hopefully, she turns my kids into doctors.
但愿她能把我的孩子培养成医生
So no more cops in the family?
不想家里再有人做警♥察♥了吗
Nah.
不想
Job's changed.
时代变了
People used to respect us, look to us for help.
以前人们尊敬我们 向我们寻求帮助
Nah. These days, I wouldn't wish being a cop on anybody.
现在这年头 我都不想当警♥察♥了
Not the words of encouragement you were hoping for.
不是你想听的那种鼓励的话
Hey, I am always happy to hear another point of view.
我很开明的 乐意听到不同想法
Oh. You, uh, mind if I get this?
你不介意我来接吧
Partner, not T.O., remember?
我现在是搭档 不是训练官了 记得吗
How's, uh, community policing?
社区警♥察♥的工作如何
Room for improvement.
还有待提高
Hey, do you have any interest in tutoring
这周下班后你有兴趣
for a couple hours this week after shift?
来辅♥导♥几个小时吗
Just wanted to offer some perks here at the CPC, you know,
想在社区警♥察♥中心这提供些特权待遇 你懂的
draw in some of the neighbors.
吸引一些邻居
Lucy said she's on board. What's the pay?
露西说她来 有什么好处
A sense of accomplishment.
有成就感
Sign me up.
算我一个
You're the best. Thank you.
你最好了 谢谢
Now, should a copier be making this noise?
复印机发出这样的噪音正常吗
No calls pending. Might as well see if we can help.
现在没警情 看看我们能不能帮上忙
What's the problem?
出什么问题了
Hell if I know. It's like a spaceship in here.
要知道就好了 这里面就像太空飞船一样复杂
It's all computers these days. Let me take a look.
现在都是智能的 我来看看
Took you long enough.
搞了这么久啊
Almost had to give away your first case.
差点错过你的第一个案子
There was a line, but I'm good to go.
排了半天队 但我准备好出发了
It's a burglary report from a funeral parlor overnight.
昨晚殡仪馆的一起盗窃报告
Could be addicts looking for embalming fluid.
可能是吸毒者在找尸体防腐剂
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表