好了 各位
Alright, you guys!
你们刚上完警校第一天
You just finished your first day of Police Academy.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
说得好像是个坏主意似的
Uh, like it might've been a bad idea.
我个人不介意明天再来一遍
Look, I personally don't mind doing it again tomorrow.
你呢 还想吐吗
How about you? Still feel like puking?
不想 你跑最后一圈的时候
Uh, no. I did that when you were taking
我就吐过了 所以现在
your extra lap, so now,
我只有一种成就感
I just feel a sense of achievement
还有一种更强烈的感觉就是
and an even greater sense that sticking, uh, close
跟紧你们俩 才能让我跑过终点线
to you two is what's gonna get me across the finish line.
不如这样
Well, how about this --
我们一起通过
we will all get through together.
人人为我 我为人人
All for one, one for all.
拉钩
Pinkies!
那我想庆祝一下
Hey, well, I personally want to celebrate
再跑一圈
by doing another lap.
他说真的吗
That guy serious?
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
-Okay, ready? -Yep.
开始
Go for it.
什么 你刚说开始吗
What? D-Did you say go?
- 3 2 1 开始 - 等下
- Three, two, one, go. - Wait --
等下
Oh, wait.
天啊
Oh, my God.
虽然没人说我拳无虚发
No one's saying I got my lights punched out, but
但我想说
I'm just saying...
也许跟新兵陈对抗前最好三思
maybe think twice before you take on Recruit Chen.
出拳 快
Do it! Go!
继续 用力
Go! Make it!
我全力支持你
I'm on your side!
完了
Boom.
不
No!
你的手电筒没亮
Your flashlight's not on! Your flashlight is not on!
赢家 输家
The winner. The loser.
他的手电筒没亮
His flashlight wasn't on.
我们可以再比一次
We can do it again.
怎么了
What?
冷静点
Calm down.
好吧 但首先 记得把手套举起来
Okay, first of all, just hold the mitts up.
天啊
Geez.
好了
Alright.
拆卸比赛 准备好了吗
Disassemble. Ready?
3 2 1 开始
Three, two, one, go.
等我喘过气来 就会回来
Once I catch my breath, I'm gonna come back in,
进行第二轮
and it's gonna be round two.
我要试着夺冠
I'm -- I'm gonna take a shot at the title.
我又完成了
And I'm arranging it nice, too.
- 又赢了 - 讨厌
- Another winner! - Fudge!
被打败的感觉如何
How does it feel to be so defeated?
我
I...
天啊 我得多练练
Man, I gotta practice.
- 别拍了 - 没错
- Stop it. - Yeah.
有人要多练练
Someone gotta practice.
关了 快关了
Ooh! Cut. Cut.
好了
Okay.
你们准备好了吗
Alright, you guys, we ready?
什么
What?
第一次穿制♥服♥
First time in uniform.
除了警徽 全套行头就绪
Everything except the badge.
请问
So, tell me, uh,
你为什么想当警♥察♥ 新兵陈
why do you want to be a police officer, Recruit Chen?
好问题 新兵诺兰
Oh, good question, Recruit Nolan.
没错
That's me.
因为我想做点有意义的事
I guess I want to do something that matters.
回答得真巧妙
That was a cute answer,
但这话每个人都会说
but everyone will say that.
能请你说得更深入一点吗
So, can you do me a favor and dig deeper, please?
好吧
Okay.
大学毕业后我就一直漫无目的
Um, I guess -- I guess I've been adrift since college,
尝试不同职业不同个性
trying on different hats and different personalities,
但都觉得不合适 直到这次
and nothing's felt right, until -- until this.
但我不认为寻找自我的过程
But I don't think the time spent
是在浪费时间
trying to find myself was wasted.
目前我所做的一切
You know, everything I've done so far,
不管是意义深远的还是愚蠢的
the profound and the foolish,
都帮我成为了一名警♥察♥
has prepared me to become a police officer
让我能保护那些最需要保护的人
so that I can protect those who need it the most
远离那些想伤害他们的人
and from those who would do them harm.
真是出乎意料地令人惊讶
Uh, that's...unexpected and actually amazing.
说得真好
That was really well said.
- 谢谢 - 厉害
- Thank you. - That was
希望他们别问我这个问题
I hope they don't ask me.
毫无疑问 你们会受到考验
Now, make no mistake -- you will be tested.
会看到别人不该看到的事
You will see things no one should have to see,
做别人永远不会做的事
do things a person should never be asked to do.
帮你们度过难关的是你们的品格
But what will get you through it all is character.
当面对人性最丑陋的一面时
When faced with the worst of humanity,
你们需要做到最好
you will need to be your best.
我喜欢这段
Aww, I love that.
特别是警监的这段讲话
Especially the Captain's speech.
我挺想她
I miss her.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
她会为你们感到骄傲
She would be so proud of you two.
是我们所有人
Of all of us.
再过30天 你也会成为二级警♥察♥
Look, just 30 more days and you'll be a P2, too.
大概 也许
Also? As well?
但是 在那之前
Okay, until then,
我们执勤的时候别跟我们说话
don't speak to us when we're on duty.
说真的 不能让人发现
Seriously, we can't be caught dead socializing
我们跟菜鸟说话
with a lowly P1.
不知为什么 我早就知道你俩是这样的人
Somehow, I always knew this about you two.
本 你们看本来了
Ben! Guys, it's Ben!
本
Oh! Ben!
恭喜 伙计
Oh, congratulations, buddy.
快点进来
Oh, come, come. Come in, come in, come in.
天啊 你去哪了
God, where have you been?
我去哪了
Where haven't I been?
除了这里
I mean, other than here.
我花了6个月环游世界
I spent six months traveling the world,
认识很多有趣的人
meeting fascinating people.
你说的有趣的人是指有魅力的女人吗
And by fascinating people, you mean attractive women?
你跟谁约会了
Who you dated?
不 这次不是 陈警官和韦斯特警官
No, not this time, Officer Chen and Officer West.
顺便也恭喜你们二位
And congrats to you two, by the way.
我成立了自己的全球慈善基金会
No, I started my own global charitable foundation.
就算拯救世界
But even saving the world
也不能阻挡我回来
couldn't keep me from coming home and celebrating
庆祝我最好的朋友晋升二级警♥察♥
my best friend becoming a glorious P2,
管它是什么
whatever that is.
总之 干得好 兄弟
Anyway, way to go, buddy.
等下 其实 我还没有
Uh, stop. Actually, I haven't,
晋升
um, moved on.
自从你走以后
Uh, since you've been gone,
事情有点变化
there's been a little... shifting.
这么说你们三个还是菜鸟
Wait, so you three are still rookies?
没有他们 只有我
Oh, not those two. They're good. Just me.
我因为违规
Um, I, uh, have a 30-day extension
延期了30天
for breaking the rules.
在我这行看来
Well, in my business,
打破常规才能赚到第一桶金
breaking the rules is how you make your first million.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表