如果你逃了
And if you wouldn't have run,
只会给你开张罚单
we just would've given you a ticket.
但现在得因为逃避警♥察♥追捕和肇事逃逸拘留你了
But now we gotta book you for evading police
我这基因啊
and a hit-and-run.Damn my DNA.
早上好 这是哪位
Morning. Who have you brought me today?
这是比莉·帕克
This is Billie Park.
她决定以破坏城市建筑开始我们的一天
She decided to start off our day destroying city property.
我胳膊破了
I cut my arm.
我看看 麻烦你
Let's take a look. Could you...
好的
Yeah.
If it's a good time you want, you know I got it
I got it
100-dollar bills keep spilling out of my wallet
好 来这边
Ooh. Yeah. Right over here.
Like MJ, like game six, I'm fresh to death
你需要缝针
Yeah, you're gonna need stitches.
等我几分钟吧
Better give me a few.
好的
Alright.
我要去餐厅了
Well, I'm gonna head to the cafeteria.
- 我没吃早饭 - 不会吧
I didn't get any breakfast.What? You?
你从来不会不吃饭的
You never miss a meal.
你是说我肥吗
Eh -- Are you calling me fat?
对 我就是这个意思呢
Yeah. That's what I'm doing.
你姐们上学之前
Yeah, well, your girl raided the kitchen
把厨房♥洗劫一空
before she left for school,
真的毛都没剩
and there was literally nothing left.
抱歉 我知道
Yeah, I'm sorry. I know that I kind of...
我有点强迫你接受塔玛拉了
foisted Tamara onto you.
我也理解她需要帮助
Look, you know that I respect that she needs help,
但是她还要在咱家沙发上
but any idea how long she's gonna be
睡多久啊
camped out on our couch?
希望不会很久吧
Not long. I hope.
我一直联♥系♥不上当地的
I've been having a hard time getting in touch
房♥租协助项目组
with the local housing assistance program.
他们会给那些不再符合寄养年龄的孩子们提供帮助
They give grants to teens who age out of foster care,
找到过渡公♥寓♥之类的
you know, help them get into transitional apartments,
但每次我打过去
but every time I call
询问她申请的进度
to check on the status of her application,
就一直让我等啊等的
they have these crazy-long hold times.
反正一时半会也走不了了
Well, I mean, we are gonna be here for a minute, so...
有道理
Good point.
感谢您致电天使西部扩展护理项目
Automated voice: Thank you for calling Angels West Extended Care Program.
您前面还有三位用户
There are...three -- callers ahead of you.
只有三位呢
Only three?
今天真是走运了呢
Ooh! This is my lucky day.
我们的 幸运日哦
Hey. Ourlucky day. Yeah.
我以为没事的
I thought it was nothing.
我最近是很累 但是大家都忙着
I've been tired, but we've been really busy with,
我新工作的事情
uh, my new job.
这么久了一直都没事
Everything's just been fine for so long.
我可能就没再惦记我的毛病了
I guess I just stopped thinking about it.
我不信
Sarah: I don't buy it.
老妈
Mom.
我觉得你是故意的
I think this is some kind of elaborate plan
想让我和你♥爸♥破镜重圆
to reunite me and your father,
强制父母同框
"Parent Trap"-style.
才不是呢
God, no.
你们俩分开了更幸福好吧
You guys are so much happier apart.
没毛病 你好啊
Fair enough. Hi.
你好啊 咱俩的杰作
Hi. The day we dreaded.
戏真多呢
Such a drama queen.
不会有事的
Okay. It's gonna be okay.
你很痛吗
Are you in pain?
没 只是喘不上气来
No, I just can't catch my breath.
结果出来了
Results are in.
肺动脉瓣的问题 对吧
It's the pulmonary valve, isn't it?
是的 瓣膜衰竭
Yes, the valve is failing.
需要手术修复
He'll need surgery to repair it.
风险大吗
Is it dangerous?
有一定风险 你还有另个选择
It can be. You have a choice.
我们可以做微创手术
We can do a minimally invasive procedure
叫经皮肺动脉瓣置换术
known as a percutaneous pulmonary valve replacement
相对安全
that's relatively safe.
恢复时间一周左右 但修复并非一劳永逸
Recovery time is about a week, but the fix won't last.
大概五年后 你要做心脏手术
You'll need to have open heart surgery in about five years.
或者现在就可以直接做心脏手术 对吗
Or they could do the open heart surgery right now, right?
对 做一个活体组织瓣膜置换手术
Yes. He'll need to have a live tissue valve replacement
可以维持几十年
that could last decades.
那还等什么
Well, what are we waiting for?
安排手术 我可不想这么快就再
Sign me up for not wanting to go through this again
经历一次
anytime soon.
别急
N-Not so fast.
手术风险更大 对吗
We're talking about a much riskier surgery, right?
对
Yes.
手术过程中 亨利可能会心脏病发作
Henry could have a heart attack on the operating table.
血液可能会流入胸腔
He could bleed into his chest cavity
或者术后出现其他并发症
or have other complications after we close him up.
但以他的年纪
But his age --
手术死亡率大概是百分之二或者三吧
mortality rate for a procedure like this is, what, 2%, 3%?
不是的 考虑到他之前的手术史
No, because of factors related to his prior surgeries,
死亡率会更高 大概20%左右
the risk of mortality is higher, about 20%.
好吧 需要消化一下
Okay. That's a lot to process.
请尽快做决定
Well, you'll need to make a decision quickly.
你的心脏目前状况很不稳定
Your heart is very unstable right now.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
Nice meeting you.You, too.
谢谢你照顾他
Thanks for taking care of him.
显然 你不会有那20%的运几率
Obviously, you're having the procedure
被这个手术杀了的
that doesn't have a 20% chance of killing you.
我觉得安全起见 算了吧
I-I think we take the safer bet and call it a day.
如果我想做呢
What if that's not what I want?
- 这是我的选择 我成人了 - 亨利
It's my choice. I'm an adult.Henry --
好吧 不用着急立刻做决定
Okay, we don't have to decide this instant.
都喘口气 冷静一下
I mean, let's just take a breath, take a minute,
再好好想想
uh, walk through it, and go over your options.
桑德拉
Sandra.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
你很适合做妈妈
Motherhood suits you.
没想到你会冒险让你儿子回洛杉矶
Didn't think you'd risk your son's life coming back to L.A.
事实上 我是来救我儿子的
Actually, I'm here to save my son.
他膝盖有问题
Well, his knee, anyways.
迪亚戈 怎么回事
Diego, what happened?
超酷的 我当时在踢足球
It was so cool. I was playing fútbol
过卡洛斯·贝拉的时候 撞上了
and went full Carlos Vela, and pop --
前十字韧带部分撕裂 但进球了
partial tear of my ACL, but I got the goal.
他今天要做手术 世界顶尖的运动医生
He's having surgery today -- top sports doctor in the world.
这就是你来洛杉矶的唯一原因吗
And that's the only reason you're here in L.A.?
对呀
Of course.
- 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
It was good to see you.You, too.
祝你手术顺利
Good luck with the surgery.
你到底来干什么来了
So, what are you really doing here?
赫曼娜 疑心别这么重
Hermana, don't be so suspicious.
肯定有更重要的事要你操心
Surely, you have better things to worry about.
你是来做孕检的 对吗
You're here for the baby, no?
本来是 直到接到电♥话♥说你来了
I was, until I got a call about you,
现在我未婚夫肯定连你一起诅咒了
and now my fiancé is cursing us both.
韦斯利怎么样
How is Wesley?
他肯定很开心
He must be so excited.
放松
Relax.
我给你宝宝送礼物的时候
I learned his name when I was dropping off
知道了他的名字
the present for your baby.
你还带着手链
And I see you're wearing the ribbon.
真心希望你来这儿只是为了你儿子
I really hope you're only here for your son.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表