你太太今天在医院也是因为这个原因吗
That's why your wife was at the hospital today?
是 我们带着凯西冲进抢救室
- Yeah, we -- we raced Casey to the Emergency Room,
希望能有奇迹发生 但是
hoping that they could do something, but it was --
一切都太晚了
it was too late.
然后又是一大堆的问询与表格
- And then there was so many, uh, questions and -- and forms.
过了好一会我才发现 丽塔已经走了
It took me a while to realize that, um, that Rita had left.
她没接电♥话♥ 所以我以为她可能回家了
She wasn't answering her cell, so I thought maybe s-she --
但她不在家
she came home, but she wasn't here,
然后她就像是个没事人一样出现了
and then she just showed up like nothing had happened,
她抱着一个小婴儿
and she was just... holding this little baby
叫她凯西
and calling her Casey
她还说一切都是一个大误会
and saying that everything had been a big mistake.
我们要启动
Okay, uh, we're gonna have to initiate
儿童死亡协议
Child Death Protocol.
将这按照犯罪现场处理
Treat the place like a crime scene.
通知凶杀组 地区检察官和儿童保护部
Notify Homicide, the District Attorney, and CPS.
等等 我们没杀我们的女儿
Wait, wait, wait, wait. We didn't kill our daughter.
是婴儿猝死综合症
- It was -- It was --It was SIDS.
先生 我理解
Yes, sir. I understand.
我们不是觉得是你害了你的孩子
I'm not saying that we believe that you harmed your child,
但我们得按照程序办事
but we do have protocols we have to follow.
先生 事实上
Eh, sir, it's --the hard fact is
很多人以为的婴儿猝死综合症
what most people consider to be SIDS
其实是柔软的床上用品或者玩具意外
is actually accidental suffocation
造成窒息而死亡
from soft bedding or a toy.
现在 我们着重找寻你太太
Uh, right now, we have to focus on your wife.
你知不知道她可能会去的地方
Is there anywhere you think she might have gone?
我不知道
I don't know.
我所有能想到的人都打过电♥话♥了
I've reached out to everyone I can think of,
但她现在神志不清
- but she's not really herself right -- right now.
她最近陷入抑郁了吗
Has she been depressed lately?
是 她不吃不眠
Yeah. I mean, she hasn't been eating or sleeping.
医生说她得了产后抑郁
The doctor said she had, um...PPD,
但是丽塔拒绝治疗
but Rita refused any help.
她有没有酗酒
Uh, has she been drinking a lot?
- 或者服用任何药物 - 没有
Any drugsor medication?No.
没有 医生开了抗抑郁的药物
No, the doctor prescribed antidepressants,
但是丽塔拒绝服用 我怕她会
but Rita wouldn't take them. I'm just so scared that --
- 谢谢先生 - 谢谢您
Thank you, sir.Okay, thank you.
请不要伤害她
Please don't hurt her.
她现在神志不清
She's not herself right now.
你必须答应我你们不会伤害她 拜托了
You have to promise me that you won't hurt her, please.
更新安珀警报
Updated Amber Alert.
新的可疑车辆是绿色福特嘉年华
New suspect vehicle isa green Ford Fiesta.
车牌号♥为3PCI026
License plate3-Paul-Charles-Ida-0-2-6.
疑犯是丽塔·西瑟恩
Suspect is Rita Cissane.
三十一岁白人女性 女儿因猝死综合症离世
31-year-old white femalewho lost her baby to SIDS.
这个案件是我所有恶梦的集♥合♥
This case is all the nightmaresin my closet combined.
我知道 抱歉
I know. Sorry.
做这份工作看到的事
How am I ever gonna let my kid out of my sight?
了解到的人性 我以后还
With all the things we seeon the job,
怎么能让我的孩子离开我的视线
- the -- the things I knowabout people --
我们看到的都是极端案例
Look, the things we see are outliers.
我们每天都要去面对别人总糟糕的时刻
Look, every day, we show up on people's worst day.
看到的都是例外 不是常理
We see the exception, not the rule.
道理我都明白 但是
I know that up here,but --
无论孩子是跟你在一起 或者是跟卫斯理还是一个保姆一起
Look, whether the kid is with you or Wesley or a nanny,
他们都会没事
they'll be fine, okay?
只是跟我长大的情况太不同了
It's just so differentfrom the way I grew up.
卫斯理是被一个保姆带大
Wesley was raised by a nanny.
但我妈上班的时候 她把我放到后屋里
But when my mom went to work,she put me in the back room,
有个女的会来看看我怎么样
and the other womenwould check in on me.
每天早上就这样放着小洛佩兹也不放心
Can't exactly drop off Lopez Jr.in Holding every morning.
我不知道
I don't know.
斯米特母性泛滥得令人震惊
Smitty is surprisingly maternal.
简直是我听过的最令人恐惧的想法了
That is the most horrifying idea I've ever heard...
我恨不得给它拍成真人秀
and I want it to bea reality show so bad.
我肯定要一集不落地看完
Right? I would watch the hell out of that.
丽塔没有精神病院治疗的前科
Rita is negativeon any previous 5150 holds,
她名下也没有登记过任何枪♥械♥
and there are no registeredfirearms in her name.
如果这个女人的医生都不能让她敞开心扉
If this woman's doctor couldn't get through to her,
你怎么可以
how will you?
我是说 这女人深陷危机之中
I-I mean, this woman is in crisis.
她需要个精神科医生
She needs a psychiatrist.
但是那孩子需要警♥察♥阿姨
Yeah, but the baby needs a cop.
实际情况是我们没有足够的线索
The honest truth is wedon't have enough information
来判断现在是什么情况
to know what we're dealing with.
但这又是通常的情况
But that's every call.
在为时已晚之前 持续努力去了解
It's a constant struggleto figure things out
事情的真♥相♥
before it's too late.
7A19 调到九号♥频道
Uh, 7-Adam-19, go to channel nine.
这里是7A19 请讲
Go for 7-Adam-19.
你主修心理学的时候
Did you studypostpartum depression
学没学过产后抑郁
in your psych major?
产后抑郁很常见 八个新妈妈里就有一个受其影响
Yeah. PPD is fairly common,affects 1 in 8 new moms.
通常情况是 他们感觉疲劳 孤独 愧疚
In most cases, they feel tired, alone, guilty.
有些感觉缺乏依恋 并对没有依恋
Some feel a lack of attachmentand then guilt
感而觉得愧疚
for not feeling attached.
有些会持续因偏执而看到
Some are overwhelmed by paranoia --
自己孩子被害的幻象
visions of horrible thingshappening to their own child.
我知道丽塔拒绝治疗
I see Rita turned downtreatment.
她可能在经历羞愧感
That tells me she's probably dealing with shame,
尝试克服孤独感与被隔绝感
trying to cope alone,isolating.
现在再加上
Now add to that the trauma
孩子离去的创伤
of finding her childunresponsive.
那可能导致她心理崩溃
That could precipitatea mental break.
如果是产后抑郁的极端情况 虽然很少见
If it's an extreme case of PPD,which is rare,
但她可能会想伤害她自己或者她的孩子
she could be thinking aboutharming herself or her baby.
蒂姆 绿色嘉年华
Tim. Green Fiesta.
车牌号♥吻合 是我们要找的车
Plates match. That's our car.
诺兰 我们发现丽塔的车
Nolan, we found Rita's car.
曼宁翰街区 编码21000
21000 block of Manningham.
马上就来 我们走
On our way. Let's go.
指挥中心 7A19
Control, 7-Adam-19,
我们定位到修改后安珀警报中嘉年华车
we've located the Fiesta from the revised Amber Alert.
曼宁翰街区 21000号♥
21000 block of Manningham.
没有疑犯或者孩子的迹象
No sign of suspect or child.
引擎还是热的 她肯定刚刚抛下这辆车
It's still hot. She must have just ditched it.
你们在找司机吗
Hey. You looking for the driver?
你看到她去哪了吗
Yeah, you see where she went?
没有 她刚才在路边停车的时候我刚好走过
Nah. I was walking by when she parked on the curb.
- 多久以前 - 大概五分钟
How long ago?About five minutes.
我和布奇都够绕着街道转一圈了
Enough time for Butch and I to circle the block.
- 她有没有带着孩子 - 没注意
Did she have a baby with her? No idea.
我就看着她撞在那个停车位上
I just watched her totally demolish that parking spot.
让我想起我的前妻
Reminded me of my ex-wife.
好的先生 如果想起
Uh, yes, sir. Please call us
任何其他细节 请致电我们
if you remember anything else. Okay.
指挥中心 7A19 我发现目标车辆 车内无人
Control, 7-Adam-19, I got the vehicle, unoccupied.
目击者称疑犯五分钟以前在这
Witness says the suspect hereless than five minutes ago.
她步行离开
She's on foot.
我们需要增援和直升机
We need backup and an airship
来以十个街区为半径
to secure a 10-block radius
进行网格搜索
for a grid search.
我觉得情况不妙
I don't like this.
她不会抛弃车子
She wouldn't have abandoned the car
除非是有一个很好的理由
unless she stopped for a reason.
大概率不会是什么好事
Odds are it won't be a good one.
我们必须马上找到她
We gotta find her fast.
这太扯了
This is crazy.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表