I'm happy with mine, just like I'm happy
我对自己的很满意 就好像
eating pickles Santa style.
我喜欢用圣诞方式吃腌菜一样
She's a renowned specialist.The best.
她是个很有名的专家 是最好的
I mean, don't you want the best for our baby?
难道你不想给我们的孩子最好的吗
Wesley, I love you dearly,
韦斯利 我非常爱你
but you're so WASP-y sometimes.
但你有时候真的有点居高临下
I get it. You're an only child.
我知道 你是独子
But my mom brought five kids into this world
但我妈生了5个孩子
while working two jobs
同时做两份工
and eating whatever the hell she wanted.
而且想吃什么吃什么
Women have babies all the time.
每天都有女人生孩子
It's easy. Don't make it so hard.
很简单 别搞那么复杂
Angela, I just think that we --
安吉拉 我只是觉得我们
Stop micromanaging my pregnancy.
别再对我的孕期指手画脚了
Our pregnancy.
我们的孕期
Oh, really?
是吗
Who wears the stretchy pants in this family?
家里是谁在穿孕妇裤
Exactly.
看吧
You're driving today. I am?
今天你开车 真的
Until about 9:05. What happens at 9:05?
直到9点零5分 9点零5分怎么了
Actually, it's what happens at 9:00 a.m. sharp that matters.
其实 重要的是9点整要做的事
Lila wants to take this summer class at the Music Academy,
莉拉想去音乐学院上暑期班
and spots are extremely limited,
但是名额非常有限
so if I miss the registration window,
如果我错过了报名时间
she can't get in. But what if we get a call?
她就上不了 要是我们接到报♥警♥怎么办
Wouldn't it be safer if your ex did that?
让你前任去报名不是更保险吗
You think that I can't handle
你觉得我没法
enrolling my own daughter into a class?
给我自己的女儿报班
No, of course not. 'Cause my baby wants classes at the Music Academy.
当然不是 因为我的宝贝想去音乐学院上暑期班
I -- I can get her classes at the Music Academy.
我就能让她在音乐学院上课
Is this a repeat of an argument you had earlier
你之前跟你前夫
with your ex-husband?
就是这样吵架的吗
No.
不是
Get into the shop.
赶紧上车
Let's go.
我们出发
Catch the game last night?
看了昨晚的比赛吗
Yeah. It was brutal.
看了 太惨了
Can't believe they were able to come back on us.
没法相信他们还能把比分赶回来
Yeah, I believed.
我相信
That's why I won 200 bucks.
所以我赢了200块
Anything look out of place to you?
有没有你觉得不对劲的地方
Uh, I don't --
我觉得没有
Dispatch, 7-Adam-07,
调遣中心 这里是7A07号♥
show us at a pedestrian stop, Waring and Seward.
华林街和苏华德街交界处 有个可疑行人
Seward and Waring. Let's go.
苏华德街和华林街交界处 走吧
Relax. We can't be too obvious.
别急 不能表现得太明显
Doug realizes we're shadowing him, Jackson's screwed.
一旦道格意识到我们跟着他 杰克逊就完了
We'll get close, wait to see if it escalates.
我们去附近 看看事态会不会恶化
Hey, bud. Live around here?
伙计 你住这附近吗
No, sir. Just came from a friend's.
不 警官 刚从朋友家出来
Ah. Where you off to now?
你现在要去哪
Bus stop. Bus stop's that way.
车站 车站在那边
Got any I.D.?
带身份证了吗
Yes, sir.
带了 警官
Dispatch, 7-Adam-07.
调遣中心 这里是7A07号♥
Clear for a party. Last of Gusta, first of Armand.
申请查看一位姓古斯塔 名叫阿曼德的人
DOB, 7-26-1990.
出生日期是1990年7月26日
Have you on your way in a second.
你很快就能走了
Unless she comes back with bad news.
除非我们收到坏信息
You got any outstanding warrants?
有任何没解决的逮捕令吗
I've never been arrested, sir.
我从没被逮捕过 警官
7-Adam-07, Gusta comes back clear and valid.
7A07号♥ 古斯塔没问题
There you go. Bus stop's that way, sir.
给你 车站在那边 先生
Thank you, officers. Of course.
谢谢你们 警官 不客气
See that's the kind of citizen I like.
看 我就喜欢这样的市民
Knows his place, respects authority.
明白自己的地位 尊重权威
You know, we wouldn't have half the problems we have
如果大家都像这个人这样
if more of them behaved like that one.
我们的问题会少一半
7-Adam-07, Code 4, show us clear.
7A07号♥收到 没事了
This so isn't fair to Jackson.
这对杰克逊太不公平了
I know. Having to ride next to a guy,
是啊 不得不一起出巡
hoping he doesn't cross the line.
希望对方不要做违矩的事
Can't imagine what that's like.
无法想象是什么感觉
I can.
我可以
Look, my first day as a rookie,
听着 我刚入行的第一天
I thought you were gonna be my Doug.
我以为你会成为我的道格
Excuse me? How am I anything like that guy?
什么 我怎么会像那家伙
Do you remember our first day out?
你还记得我们出去的第一天吗
I was walking alongside the shop,
我路过商店时
then those Spanish-speaking gardeners honked at us.
那些操着西班牙语的园丁朝我们按喇叭
You turned it into a Tim Test,
然后你就把这事变成了蒂姆测试
and when I didn't translate
你说了一些政♥治♥不正确的话
your less-than-PC words to them correctly,
我没有逐字翻译
you took my head off.
你就责骂我
So what? I'm a bad cop now?
那又怎么样 我现在是个坏警♥察♥吗
No. Not at all.
不 当然不
But that was a bad start.
但那次停车并不光彩
How do you think those men felt about that interaction with you?
你怎么看待和那些人的摩擦
You think it was a positive experience?
你认为那是一次积极的经历吗
I'm not looking for five-star Yelp reviews.
我不是在求他们给五星好评
I've got a job to do. Well, so did they.
我有工作要做 好吧 他们也是
They were just trying to get to work,
他们只是想去上班
and then they met you.
然后他们遇见了你
Excessive and unnecessary use of the horn is against the law.
不必要地狂按喇叭是违法的
Plus they had several vehicle violations.
他们还违反了几项交通法规
I could've impounded their truck.
我本可以扣押他们的卡车
And that justified you terrorizing them?
那你恐吓他们是正当的吗
Terrorizing? Yeah.
恐吓 对啊
Really? That's it.
认真的 那行
You know, don't say another word to me.
别再跟我讲了
We're done with this conversation.
谈话到此为止
It's 8:58.
现在是8点58分
Class registration is about to begin.
课程报名即将开始
Can you pull over, please? Thank you.
你能靠边停车吗 谢谢
We are not taking any calls.
任何电♥话♥都不要接
What if we get a priority one?
如果有要紧的事呢
Why are you trying to jinx me?
你这么想让我倒霉吗
Officers! Officers. How can I help you?
警官们 警官 怎么了
You need to know what's going on in my neighbor's backyard.
我邻居家后院出大事了
And you jinxed me.
你个扫把星
No, I didn't. What seems to be the problem?
不 我不是 有什么问题吗
He has been out there building this thing for -- for weeks.
他已经在外面建造这个东西好几个星期了
I know he doesn't have a permit.
我知道他没有许可证
Okay. Sounds like an illegal add-on.
好的 听起来像是违章搭建
You make your call, get Lila in that course,
你打你的电♥话♥ 给莉拉报上名
and I will take care of this.
我会处理好的
Alright. Radio if you need me.
好吧 有事就用无线电叫我
Right. But only if you really need me.
好的 但是不到迫不得已别叫我
I --
我
Shall we? Yes. Please.
哪里 这边
Just so you know, Gary's a bit of a --
你要知道 加里有点
what's the word? -- moron.
这个词怎么说 痴愚
See? This can't be legal.
看到了吗 这不可能是合法的
Uh, sir? Can I have a word with you about --
先生 我能和你谈谈吗
Uh, not now. I'm trying to find my helmet.
现在不行 我在找我的头盔
We're at T-minus 10 minutes.
我们正在10分钟倒计时
Where you headed?
你要去哪儿
Up.
上天
Receptionist: Music Academy. How can I help you?
这里是音乐学院 您需要什么帮助
Hi, uh, yeah. I-I'm trying to get my daughter
是的 我 我在给我女儿
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表