他们来了
There they are.
神采奕奕
Ooh. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
却不知道等待他们的是何等挑战
They got no idea what's coming for them.
拜托告诉我我们作为菜鸟的第一天
Please tell me we did not look that nervous
看起来没有那么紧张
our first day as rookies.
好了 我们去给他们一个中威尔郡的欢迎仪式吧
Alright. Let's go give them a warm Mid-Wilshire welcome.
新人们
Hey. New recruits?
欢迎大伙 我的名字是
Welcome, guys. My name is --
约翰·诺兰
John Nolan. Yeah. Hi.
见到你是一个
Wow. It is such a pleasure
莫大的荣幸
to meet you.Wow.
是你鼓舞了我加入到这个部门
You were my inspiration for coming into the department.
当我想起六个月前
And when I think about six months ago,
我还在信息技术部门审核
I-I was data auditing the AP matrix
AP矩阵的数据
in the IT department.
谢谢你这么说
Well, thank you for saying that.
我们为你们的加入感到高兴
We're very happy to have you.
我是露西 这位是杰克森
Uh, I'm Lucy, and this is Jackson.
嘿 欢迎来到威尔郡中区
Hey. Welcome to Mid-Wilshire. Hey.
你也是新人吗
Are you rookies, too?
不再是了 我们是
Not anymore.We're --
我们其实是警官
W-Well, we'reactually P2s.
而我无私地放慢晋升了脚步
While I selflessly held myself back
这样你们两个不会显得太孤单
so that you guys could get your bearings.
来吧
Come on.
你知道你的教官是谁了吗
Do you know who your T.O. is yet?
我觉得好像是布拉福德
I think his name is Bradford.
他也是我的教官 他很好
Oh, he was my T.O. He's great.
你会受益良多
You will learn so much.
但是
But?
他可能会很严厉 但别担心
He can be intense. But don't worry.
如果你感到自我怀疑
If you find yourself in a self-doubt spiral,
- 我总会在旁支持你 - 谢谢
I'm always around. Thank you.
新人坐在前排
Nolan: Rookies sit in front row.
这边
This way.
- 坐这吗 - 对 坐下
Right here? Yeah. Plant her.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. You betcha.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
你要贿赂格雷多少钱
How much did you have to bribe Grey
他才不会把颠三倒四的诺兰分给你
to not give you Bizarro World Nolan?
作为洛杉矶警署的一名教官
As a training officer in the LAPD,
我的职责是训练
it is my duty to train
每一位指派给我的学员
any and all recruits assigned to me.
两对湖人的球票
Two pairs of Lakers tickets.Mm-hmm.
好了 都坐好
Alright. Settle in.
我们今天注入了些新鲜血液
We got some new blood today.
站起来让大伙看看
Stand up so everyone can see you.
你们获得了进入这个房♥间的资格
You earned the right to be in this room,
但你们得证明自己有能力留下
but you have to prove yourselves to stay.
无规矩不成方圆
The way we do things matters.
传统与协规则凝聚着这座城市
Tradition and protocol are the metal
每个警员百炼成钢后的宝贵经验
from which every cop in this city is forged.
话虽如此 我还是很荣幸
That being said, it's my pleasure
欢迎各位加入实地培训计划
to welcome you to the FTO program.
说出你的名字和警徽号♥码
State your name and badge numbers.
巴恩斯 凯蒂
Barnes, Katie.
警徽编号♥ 44313
Badge number 44313.
我是拉里·梅斯
Uh, hi. I'm Larry Macer.
大家都叫我獾子
Uh, everybody calls me "The Badger" --
天啊
-Oh! -Oh, geez.
老天啊
-Come on. -Oh, my gosh.
獾子
Badger.
马上到我办公室
My office. Now.
我会为你凯♥旋♥ 就如我知道你所希望的那样
* I'm gonna win for you like I know you want me to do
第一天点名时就被淘汰了
Nolan: Washing out at roll call on your first day?
肯定破记录了
That has gotta be a record.
我听说过一个新人在停车场
I heard about a recruit who ran over his captain
开车把他的队长给碾过去了
driving into the parking lot.
但我确定那只是个都市传说
But I'm sure it's an urban myth.
小心别撞了头
Watch your head.
爸爸
Henry: Dad!
亨利 这太棒了
Henry! I had no i-- This is amazing.
这真了不起
This is -- This -- This is awesome.
好伙伴 我没想到今天还能看到你
Hey, buddy! I didn't know I was gonna see you today.
我们就是为了过来打声招呼
Oh, that's why we're here. We just wanted to say hello.
太好了 你还记得我儿子吗 亨利
Oh, that's great. Uh, you remember my son, Henry,
还有他可爱的未婚妻 阿比盖尔
his lovely fiancée, Abigail. Hi.
见到你们好高兴
It's good to see you.
你们今早才飞过来吗
You guys just flew in this morning?
我们其实是开车来
We drove, actually.
从我妈妈亚利桑那州的新家过来
From my mom's new place in Arizona.
我们帮她搬家
We helped her get moved in.
亨利开始新工作以前
Yeah, the road trip was a little us time
公路旅行是一段我们独享的时光
before Henry starts the new job.
没错 恭喜
Oh, that's right. Congratulations.
你这次实际要做什么工作
What exactly will you be doing again?
亨利是本新的非营利组织
Uh, Henry is the new youth liaison
清洁水源基金会
for, uh, Ben's new nonprofit,
的青年联络员
uh, clean water foundation.
你不明白那是什么意思 对吧
You don't know what that means, do you?
不太懂
Not really, no.
我将环游世界
I'll be traveling the world,
与青年活动家们携手
connecting with youth activists
在非营利组织与他们所服务的社区之中
to build partnerships between the nonprofit
建立合作关系
and the communities they serve. That --
还要在社交传媒上宣传这些活动
Andpromoting it all on social media.
这就是为什么本要招募年轻又新潮的人
That's why Ben needed to hire somebody young and hip.
说得对
Nolan: That's right.Yeah.
那么我今晚几点会见到你们
So when am I gonna see you guys tonight?
见不到 我们会住在马里布
You won't. We're staying in Malibu. Oh.
亨利明天有个早会
Henry has an early session tomorrow,
公♥司♥给我们安排了客房♥
so the company got us a hotel room.
我完全理解
I totally get it.
洛杉矶堵车之类的原因 别在意
L.A. traffic, all that. Don't worry.
如果有变动给我发信息
Text me if anything changes.
好 祝你执勤安全
Will do. Have a safe shift.
一定会 祝训练首日顺利
You bet. Have a great first day training.
- 谢谢 - 再见
Thank you.Bye, guys.
晚点见
Later, guys. Bye.
征服全场
Knock 'em dead.
他这么支持我 真要了他的命
Oh, it's killing him to be so supportive.
这么支持他 真是要了我的命
It's killing me to be so supportive.
觉得他看出来了吗
Think he can tell?
肯定没有
Not at all.
我会 我会
I will. I will.
再见
Bye.
刚才是我妈妈
That was my mother.
她还为蛋糕的事生气吗
Is she still mad about the cake?
帕特里斯不生气 她只是失望
Patrice doesn't do mad, she does disappointed.
- 减少皱纹 - 她说了什么
Fewer wrinkles.So, what did she say?
我告诉她我们费了很大劲
I had told her that we were
找地方结婚
having a hard time finding a venue,
于是她打给她的乡村俱乐部
so she called her country club.
有个混♥蛋♥跟我要干净叉子的那家俱乐部吗
That club where that asshat asked me for a clean fork?
就是那家
That's the one.
他们有个空位 于是她预定了
And they had an opening, so she booked it.
没预先问我们吗
Without asking us?
她干嘛要问 只是我们的婚礼而已
Why would she? It's only our wedding.
- 我才不要在那家乡村俱乐部结婚 - 同意
I'm not getting married at that country club. Agreed.
那我们谁来跟她说
So, which one of us is gonna tell her?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表