一边在高处俯览众生
yet still be their savior from above.
我不能对诺兰警官的发言作出评价
I can't speak to Officer Nolan's comments,
但就我们在科里家里所目睹的情况来看
but what we discovered at Corey's house that day
情势很让人忧心
was pretty disturbing.
蒂姆
Lucy: Tim.
警♥察♥
Police!
从床下爬出来
Come out from under the bed.
立即照做
Do it now.
举起手出来
Come out with your hands up.
我的天
Holy crap.
- 底下什么情况 - 是个 是
Tim: What is it?It's -- It's a --
什么东西
A what?
一具干尸
A mummy.
还穿着西装
In a suit.
什么
What?
那会是
Is that...
不可能
It can't be.
看起来
It looks like, uh --
是查理·卓别林
It was Charlie Chaplin.
查理·卓别林的干尸
Charlie Chaplin's mummy.
那是 那是科里最宝贝的东西
That was -- That was Corey's greatest treasure.
科里是从哪里
Lopez: And where exactly did Corey obtain
弄来这具干尸的 黛比
this mummified body, Debbie?
他偷来的
He stole it.
我们偷来的
Westole it.
从谁那里偷的
From who?
从我这里 正是
From me. Yeah.
我从一场私人拍卖♥♥会买♥♥下了查理
No. I bought Charlie at a secret auction
尼克告诉我的
I found out about from Nic.
他姓凯奇
Cage.
我的演艺生涯始于查理
I owe my entire career to Charlie.
他是我的灵感来源
He is my total inspiration.
就我说 那位老乞丐
I mean, that -- that tramp.
我的天 没他今天我还不知道在哪个小角落里呢
Oh, my God. I wouldn't be who I am today without him.
懂吗
You know?
因此当我发现我可以占有他时
So when I found out I could own him --
就好像有一个声音问我 雷恩 你想拥有查理吗
Like, "Rainn, do you want to -- you want to own Charlie?"
我有什么理由拒绝呢
It was like how could I say no?
懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
因此当我发现自己被抢劫后
So when I found out that I was robbed,
打个比方 我根本不在乎自己的经典牛仔帽收藏
it's like I didn't care about my vintage cowboy hat collection.
懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我不在乎全金牙齿固位体
I don't care about my solid gold retainer
或者叶卡捷琳娜大帝的窥镜
or Catherine the Great's speculum,
美国演员工会奖奖杯 或者别的 一点也不在乎
my SAG awards, any of that stuff. No.
我只会为失去挚友而心痛
I care about...losing my best friend.
查理
Charlie.
不是 那当然不是卓别林的干尸
Harper: No. Of course it wasn't Chaplin's body.
虽然在七十年代
So, apparently in the '70s,
卓别林的尸身的确被盗过
there was someone who actually did steal his body,
盗尸者还索要过赎金
and they held it for ransom,
但最终他们还是把它还了回来
but eventually it was returned.
但是 有些阴谋论说
However, there are conspiracy theories
真正的骸骨已经在黑市上被卖♥♥掉了
that the real body was sold on the black market.
但这一具不过是几经转手的
So the mummy that we found is just one of dozens
千千万万具假干尸中的一具而已
of fake Chaplins floating around.
明星都没脑子
Celebrities are nuts.
当你得知科里·哈里斯是这场偷窃案的主谋后
Interviewer: How did you feel when you learned
你有什么感受
that Corey Harris was behind the theft?
听好 我选择以完全积极的态度面对生活
Listen. I choose to live in a realm of total positivity.
因此我不会说别人坏话的
I have nothing bad to say about anyone,
即使对象是像科里这样自负平凡的人♥渣♥
even a vain, talentless skid mark like Corey.
我听说他把矛头对准了
I've heard that he targeted celebrities
他认为辜负了自己的明星们
he felt had wronged him in some way.
是啊 他认为自己应该得到
Yeah. He -- He thought the role of Backstrom
《丧心病探》这个角色
should've gone to him.
不管怎样 他教唆所有的邪教表演课学生
Anyway, so he sicced his whole cult
来对付我
of acting students on me.
你还持有其他明星骸骨吗
And do you own any other celebrity mummies?
无可奉告
No comment.
在完全成为邪教前
Tim: Before they became a full-blown cult,
科里还把他的学生们训练成一个针对明星的
Corey turned his acting school into a burglary ring
偷窃团伙
that targeted celebrities.
管你准备好没 我要来入侵你的地盘了
* Ready or not,I'mma come run up in your spot
就像科比次次投中
* Like Kobe with every shot
我势不可挡 你别想
*Cannot be stopped, don't you go...
2018年时我接到了好多报♥警♥电♥话♥
I caught a bunch of calls back in 2018.
那是在我入职前
That was before I was on the job.
我们逮捕了不少人 但没人愿意供出科里
We arrested a few people, but no one would flip on Corey,
因此他逃过了一劫
so he got away with it.
是啊 科里向他的学生们承诺了一切
Yeah. Corey promised his students everything --
钱啊 名气啊
money, fame.
但其实他只是
But all he did was insert himself
更深入地潜到他们的生活里
farther and farther into their lives.
他让他们以为 他们的命运掌握在他的手中
He made them think he could control their destinies.
我说不好 但也许只是因为
I don't know. Maybe it's because
他主导不了自己的生活
he didn't have any control over his own.
那句话怎么说的来着 无能之人皆可为人师表
What's that saying? Those who can't do teach?
你就是我的老师啊
You were literally my teacher.
说什么呢
What are you saying?
我的爱 当我用这把刀刺伤你
Aurora: My love! When I thrust you with this knife,
你为什么不哭泣
why didn't you cry?
我从未目睹过别人的死亡
I've never seen a man die.
不对 不对 全错了
Charlotte: No, no. No, no, no, no!
够了 停停停
Enough. Stop. Stop.
现在就给我起来
G-Get up right now.
这是什么
What is this?
- 是 是把刀 - 不对
It's a-a knife. No.
这是传达演员灵魂的工具
This is a vehicle for the actor's soul.
你要将自己的愤怒赋予其上
It must convey all of your anger,
动用所有情感
all of your emotion.
你刚刚用这把刀夺走了一个男人的生命
You just used this knife to take a man's life,
不是在快餐店的后厨里切洋葱
not chop onions in the back of a fast-food restaurant.
你知道我在你的身上看到了什么吗
You know what I see when I look at you?
业余水平
Hmm? I see an amateur,
一个成不了事的人
a nobody going nowhere.
夏洛特 夏洛特 谢谢你
Corey: Charlotte. Charlotte, thank you.
奥萝拉
Aurora.
夏洛特的意思是 任何人都可以
What Charlotte means to say is anyone can simply memorize
记住并在台上背诵台词
or recite lines on stage.
但只有少数人愿意突破自己
But only a few dare to push themselves
不受想象力所局限
where their minds won't allow them to go.
只有这样才算真演员
That's what makes a true actor.
我可以帮你达成
I can help you get there.
你意下如何
What do you say?
那个人
Laurie: Hey!
把相机关掉
Turn that off!
不是告诉过你不许拍我儿子的教学过程的吗
What did I tell you about filming in my son's school?!
科里是个很特殊的孩子
Corey was such a special boy.
他能和所有人打成一片
Everyone's best friend.
但是他也没有过多朋友
Well, he didn't have too many friends,
现在想来 这是因为
come to think of it, but that's because
他专心打磨自己的演技
he was so dedicated to his craft.
他是个天生的领袖 即使在儿时
He was a natural leading man, even as a boy,
我就知道不管他干什么都会成功的
and I knew he could succeed at whatever he chose in life.
而他和夏洛特双剑合璧
And he and Charlotte together --
没有比他们更好的搭档了
You couldn't ask for a better duo.
给人们洗♥脑♥的好搭档
A better duo to brainwash people.
科里总是让夏洛特扮坏警♥察♥
Corey always made Charlotte play the bad cop --
这不是含沙射影
no pun intended.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表