Y-You're not listening.
你没听懂
I can destroy your life with the click of a button.
我按个键就能毁了你一辈子
These pictures will go to every one of your contacts.
这些照片会发给每一个认识你的人
Please, I don't have that kind of money.
求你 我没有你要的那种钱
5,000 in Bitcoin or you lose everything.
给我5千比特币 否则你将失去一切
LAPD.
洛杉矶警♥察♥
I'll, uh -- I'll -- I'll get right back to you.
我等下再来跟你说
Afternoon. Can I get your name?
下午好 你叫什么名字
Uh, Dennis Kern. Why? What's, uh -- What's going on?
丹尼斯·柯恩 怎么了 出什么事了
We got a report from your neighbor.
我们收到你邻居的报♥警♥
Someone in this apartment's stealing Wi-Fi?
说这间公♥寓♥有人偷网
Police! Help! Can you hear me?
警♥察♥ 救命 能听见吗
Who was that? Nothing.
谁在说话 没人
Help!
救命
Step back, Dennis.
请退后 丹尼斯
Hello?
有人吗
O-Over here. On the computer.
我在这 电脑里
Oh. Hello. Who are you?
你好 请问你是
Todd Asher. I'm that little bastard's PE teacher.
托德·亚瑟 我是那个小混♥蛋♥的体育老师
He's blackmailing me with pictures
他黑了我的电脑
he hacked from my computer.
拿照片敲诈我
Oh, well, that was stupid, Dennis.
这样做太蠢了 丹尼斯
And very illegal.
而且是违法的
Gonna have to call your parents.
我们要联♥系♥你的父母
Which one do you think will be less pissed?
你觉得哪个不会太生气
Um...my dad.
我爸
Great. What's your mom's number?
好极了 你♥妈♥的♥电♥话♥号♥码多少
Sir, I'm gonna need your address
先生 我需要你的地址
so we can send a unit to your house to take a statement.
以便派人去你家录口供
Sure, but I have to get those photos back.
没问题 但我必须把照片拿回来
Please. I-If they get out --
拜托了 如果照片流传出去
Alright. How about I -- Oh!
好吧 不如
Is that your --
那是你的
Hey. Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.I hope you're hungry.
早上好 你饿了吧
I'm making pecan pancakes. Your favorite.
我在做你最喜欢的山核桃煎饼
Uh, they would be, except for the whole
那真是太好了 但是
I'm-allergic-to-nuts thing.
我对坚果过敏
You are? Since when?
真的 什么时候的事
Uh, that would be since the day you birthed me.
自从你生了我以后
And your flight back to Pennsylvania is in three hours.
你回宾夕法尼亚的飞机3小时后起飞
A-Are you packed yet?
你准备好了吗
Oh, I canceled my ticket.
我取消了
You what? Mom, we -- we agreed
什么 老妈 我们说好了
you'd only stay the one night.
你就待一个晚上
No, you agreed.
不 只有你同意了
I'll get that. Mother.
我去开门 老妈
Turn them before they burn.
趁没糊前翻个面
Mom, this is not entirely optimal for me.
老妈 这对我来说不是最佳方案
You know I have to be hyper-focused on work right now.
你知道我目前必须高度专注于我的工作
Come on. Come on.
来 进来吧
Put them right there in the corner.
放到角落里
What's in the boxes?
盒子里是什么
Well, I thought since you're "hyper-focused on work"
我想着既然你要高度专注于你的工作
that I'd make use of my time.
那我就能好好利用我自己的时间
I came across this great deal from a wholesaler of CBD oil.
于是我想到了批发大♥麻♥油这个好主意
Professor Hempstein's Organic CBD Oil?
亨普斯汀教授的有机大♥麻♥油
Relax. Marijuana is legal in California.
别激动 大♥麻♥在加州是合法的
As a cop, you should know that.
作为一名警♥察♥ 你应该知道的
I do. So this is what you spent your money on
我当然知道 所以这就是
when you sold the engagement ring?
你卖♥♥了订婚戒指后买♥♥的东西吗
No!
当然不是
W-- I mean, not all of it.
不是全买♥♥这个了
A-And what, do you plan on staying here until you sell it all?
难道你打算待在这里直到卖♥♥完吗
Don't you think you should have asked me first, Mom?
你不觉得该先问问我吗 老妈
I told you to flip the pancakes!
我说了叫你把煎饼翻个面
Show me your hands now!
举起手来
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Lady, I will knock your ass out!
女士 信不信我会揍你的
Get your hands off my wife!
把你的手从我老婆身上拿开
Everybody on the ground now!
所有人都趴到地上
I-I live up the street. I'm a cop.
我住在这条街 我是个警♥察♥
Relax. It's me.
放松点 是我
Sarge. Good morning.
警司 早上好
I, uh, saw the shop creeping up --
我刚才看见警车慢慢靠近
I get it.
我明白
My dad's a cop. I'm a cop.
我爸是个警♥察♥ 我也是个警♥察♥
I shouldn't panic at the sight --
我刚才不该惊慌失措的
West, I've been a Black man
韦斯特 我做黑人的时间
a lot longer than you have.
比你长多了
I get it.
我都懂
Why are you here, sir?
你怎么来了 长官
You were right.
你说得对
Benching Officer Stanton isn't enough.
只给斯坦顿警官降职是不够的
He's a disgrace to the badge. He has to go.
他是警♥察♥的耻辱 他必须离开
But your hands are tied, right?
但你也无能为力 对吗
Mine are, but yours aren't.
没错 但你可以
So, son, what are you willing to risk
那么告诉我 为了让斯坦顿离职
to take Stanton off the job?
你愿冒多大风险
Whatever it takes, sir. Good.
不惜一切代价 长官 很好
See, I've crossed paths with a hundred cops like Stanton,
我见过上百个像斯坦顿这样的警♥察♥
the kind that dip their toes over the line constantly,
那种经常游走在界限周围的人
but nothing egregious,
却没有极端恶劣的行为
nothing flagrant, nothing actionable.
没有明目张胆 没有可控告的
And he knows what he can get away with.
他知道如何躲避惩罚
Yep. So how do I get him?
没错 那我要怎么收拾他
You're going to "keep book."
你要继续记录
Chronicle every offense, big or small.
记录每一次违规 不论大事小事
If we're lucky, the accumulation of infractions
如果我们走运 违规次数积累多了
will be enough to take his gun and his badge.
将会夺走他的枪和警徽
Isn't this how Nolan and Harper
诺兰和哈珀不就是这样
got in trouble with Internal Affairs?
惹上内务部的麻烦吗
They didn't have supervision. You got me.
他们没有人监管 但你有我
For now, you're just keeping book.
从现在起 你继续记录
When we get enough, we go to IA.
一旦够了 我们就去找内务部
If we go before, we put your father in a bad position.
如果没有足够证据就去 会让你父亲难堪
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Thank you.
谢谢
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
Now, listen closely.
现在 听仔细了
Doug Stanton can know nothing about this.
这件事不能让道格·斯坦顿知道
Act like his best friend.
继续装作他最好的朋友
Don't give him any reason to suspect.
别给他任何怀疑你的理由
Only Bradford and Chen are in the know about this.
只有布拉德福德和陈知道这件事
I'm gonna assign you all to the same sector,
我会把你们分到同一个区域
so every time you and Stanton take a call,
每次你和斯坦顿接到警报
they will be automatically filled.
他们将自动接收到信息
Okay, I can handle myself.
我自己能应付
Non-negotiable, West.
此事没有商量的余地 韦斯特
If you're going after Stanton, you're gonna have backup.
如果你要对抗斯坦顿 就需要支援
Really?
不是吧
What? Our baby has weird taste.
怎么了 我们的孩子口味比较怪
Probably gets it from your side of the family.
很可能是从你那边遗传的
This is awful.
这个太可怕了
Full of fat, preservatives, sugar.
全是脂肪 防腐剂和糖
It's evil in a jar. Don't even get me started on the pickles.
罐装食品对身体有害 更别提腌菜了
We have to watch what you eat.
我们要小心你的饮食
You don't have to watch anything.
你什么都不用管
Hey, did you make an appointment to see my mom's OB/GYN yet?
你预约去见了我妈的妇产科医生了吗
I'm not going to your mom's lady doctor.
我不会去见你♥妈♥的♥妇产科医生的
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表