Luna's assured me that CBD is a growth market
露娜已经向我解释了大♥麻♥市场的发展前景
and she's guaranteed to make money on this stuff, so --
她一定会靠这些东西赚钱的 所以
N-No! That's toxic!
不 这些是有毒的
It's what? Toxic?
是什么 有毒的吗
Uh, cops are breaking out into rashes all over the department.
局里的很多警♥察♥都起疹子了
Your mother sold me snake oil?
你妈妈卖♥♥给我的是冒牌货
Yes. But I don't think that she knew that she did --
是的 但我想她并不知情
at least I-I hope she didn't.
至少我希望是这样
What'd I tell you?I'm sitting on $10,000 worth
我是怎么跟你说的 我投资了一堆
of skin irritants.I can fix this in one phone call --
让皮肤过敏的冒牌货 我一个电♥话♥就能解决好
Mom?
妈
The CBD oil is toxic.
你卖♥♥的那个大♥麻♥油有毒
You have to give Luna her money back.
你必须把露娜的钱退给她
I'm with Sergeant G--
我正跟格雷警长
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Two phone calls, and...
还需要得再打一个
Lucy: So, what are we doing here?
我们为什么要来这里
Doug mentioned his last rookie was Black,
道格提到他的上一位新人是个黑人
so I thought he might be inclined to give us
所以我想他有可能会透露些
some dirt on his old T.O., something actionable.
他前任教官的丑闻 一些我们可操作的东西
That's great. Who is he?
很好 是谁啊
Ben Owens. And he's right on time.
本·欧文斯 他准时出现了
Now, look, I don't know this guy, so we can't tip our hand.
听着 我也不认识这个人 所以我们要显得不露声色
Alright, we make no accusations and no demands.
好吗 我们谁也不指责 啥也不要求
Understood?No accusations, no demands.
听懂了吗 不指责不要求
I got it.
明白
Officer Owens?
欧文斯警官
I'm Bradford, this is Chen.
我是布拉福德 这位是陈
Thanks for agreeing to meet up.
谢谢你同意跟我们见面
No problem. Asked around, heard you're good people.
没问题 我打听过 听说你们都是好人
So, what's up?I need some insight,
所以什么事 我需要你的看法
but on the DL if you know what I mean.
不过是私下的 你懂我意思吧
Ten-thirty-six.
10 30 6
Code of silence. Talk to me.
已经消音了 你说吧
Doug Stanton. He was your T.O.
道格·斯坦森 他曾是你的教官
The Dougernaut. What about him?
道格老兄 他怎么了
You ever see him doing anything shady?
你有见他做过什么见不得人的事吗
Relax. Um...we were just wondering
别紧张啊 我们就是好奇
if you liked the way he does business.
你是否喜欢他做事的方式
No. No way. He's a hater.
不 非常不喜欢 他眼里尽是仇恨
But what do you really want to know?
不过你们到底想知道什么
Whatever you feel comfortable sharing with us.
任何你愿意跟我分享的事
It's -- This is stupid.
这 这也太傻了
We all know what we're talking about.
我们都知道我们在说什么
Do you think Doug is a racist?
你觉得道格是个种族主义者吗
Have you ever seen him treat minorities unfairly?
你见过他不公平地对待少数族裔吗
If I saw something outside of policy
如果我目睹违反政策的行为
and I failed to report it,
却没有上报
I'd be looking at disciplinary action, too.
我也会受到纪律处分的
We're not here for that, okay? Just be real with us.
我们不是为此而来 你可以跟我们说实话
He's creating some grief on our end.
他已经让我们这边很头疼了
Hey, you got a good rep and all,
我知道你名声不错
but I don't know you.
但我并不认识你
I do know Doug Stanton, and I am well aware
可我却认识道格·斯坦森 我完全清楚
of what he can do to me and my career.
他可以对我的职业生涯做什么
Yeah, what about what he's doing to civilians out on the street?
对 可是他对街上的无辜群众做的那些事呢
I'm weeks away from joining Metro.
我还有几周就要加入市局了
I can do more good in that unit
我在那里可以造福更多人
than I can by throwing it all away.
而不是把这一切都丢掉
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
很抱歉 我帮不了你
You have a good day.
祝你愉快
Well, that was a bust.
好吧 真失败
No, it wasn't.
不 并不是
Did you see him? How conflicted he was?
你看到他有多矛盾了吗
We just got to give him time. Trust me.
我们只需要给他一点时间 相信我
My mother is claiming
我妈声称
your money is tied up in other investments,
你的钱已经用于其他的投资了
but I have the address of the supplier.
不过我有那个供货商的地址
I'll get your refund.
我会帮你追回退款的
Forget it. I'll handle it.
不用了 我来处理吧
No. I will.
不 我来
You two can tag along.
你们两个跟着看就行
Fine. Nolan and I can't handle a personal matter in uniform,
好吧 诺兰和我不能身穿警服去处理私事
so let's go change out.
咱们去换衣服
You can listen to me brainstorm
你可以听听我头脑风暴下想出的
on how I'm going to punish you.
对你的处理方案
Wade, it is not his fault.
韦德 这不是他的错
Punishing him for his mother's behavior
用他母亲的错来惩罚他
would be like punishing me for my dad's.
相当于用我父亲的错来惩罚我
I see your point.
我明白你的意思
I'll find Harper, tell her you're riding
我去找哈珀 告诉她
with me this morning.Yes, sir.
你今天早上跟我一起出警 是 长官
Thank you for that.
谢谢你为我说话
I'm guessing your dad was a bit of a scammer, too?
我猜你父亲也算个骗子吧
Alcoholic.
是个酒鬼
It's brought me a lifetime of pain.
让我一辈子都很痛苦
Almost broke up my marriage.
还差一点毁了我的婚姻
So what are you supposed to do when someone you love is --
所以当你爱的人试图搅乱你的生活
is ruining your life but you don't know how to help them?
而你却不知道该如何帮他们时 你该怎么做呢
I know what I had to do. But I'm not you.
我知道我该怎么做 可是我不是你
And my father isn't your mother.
我父亲也跟你母亲不一样
However, you did offer me some advice,
不过你确实给过我一些好建议
so I will return the favor.
所以我会报答你的
Find your limits, John.
找到你的底线 约翰
We can't change their behavior. They have to want it.
我们改变不了他们的行为 他们必须争取你的爱
So be honest, be merciful,
要坦诚仁慈地对待他们
and do whatever you have to do to protect yourself.
但是要不惜一切保护好自己
'Sup, my brotha?
咋样啊 兄弟
You sure?
你确定吗
Thanks for the heads-up.
感谢提醒
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
We're about to find out.
马上就知道了
Just got a tip. Let's go see if it's real.
刚接到条线报 咱们去看看是不是真的
Jackson: Control, 7-Adam-07.
控制台 7A07
I have an on-view eleven-three deal
发现毒品交易
in alley between Lomita and Vineyard.
地点位于洛米塔和葡萄园之间的小巷子里
Follow the backpack!
跟上那个背书包的
7-Adam-07, foot pursuit!
7A07 下车追赶
Male, adult, Black, blue shirt, black jeans!
黑人成年男性 蓝色上衣 黑色牛仔裤
We're not close.Then punch it.
我们不在附近 开警笛好了
There!
在那呢
Police! Don't make me kill you!
警♥察♥ 别让我开枪
I-I got it! I got it. I got it.
我来 我来
Damn it. Jackson, I lost my body camera.
该死 杰克逊 我随身摄像头不见了
You seen it? No.
你看到了吗 没
But what I do see is a lousy attempt at hiding evidence.
但我确实看到了他蠢了吧唧地企图隐藏犯罪证据
Like I can't get someone down there to get that.
你以为我不会派人下去拿吗
What's your name, dumbass?Ask your mama.
你叫啥名 蠢货 问你妈去啊
She was screaming it all last night.
她昨天一整晚都在喊我的名字
You and me are gonna have a lesson in respect.
看来我得好好教教你礼貌了
Teach your mama some respect. Get that ho off the streets.
教你妈礼貌去吧 把那个贱♥货♥从街边拉走
Officer West, preserve the evidence.
韦斯特警官 保存好证据
I'm gonna take our friend back to the shop.
我带这位小朋友回车里
I-I can take him, sir.
我押他过去吧 长官
No. I got it.
不 我来
You stay here.
你待在这里
Come on. Let's go, son.
起来 走吧 小子
Sgt. Grey: You've reached Sergeant Grey
这里是洛杉矶警局中威尔士分局的
of LAPD's Mid-Wilshire Station.
格雷警长
Please leave a message.
请留言
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表