- 菜鸟老警 前情提要 - 出生那天才要取名字
Previously on "The Rookie"...We're not picking a name until B-day.
你还这么迷信呢
I had no idea you were this superstitious.
我只不过戴了一个大♥师♥给我的护身符
I just wear a talisman a drug lord gave me
保证孩子不受恶灵侵蚀呢
to keep evil spirits away from my unborn child.
谢谢你来送我们
Nice of you to see us off.
有枪
Gun!
杀了凯撒还不满足
Killing Cesar would be unsatisfying.
但如果凯撒的孩子死了
But if Cesar's child were to die --
我们知道帮派战争要开始了对吧
We knew a gang war was coming, right?
这就出现了一个机会
Which presents an opportunity.
你想让我回去当制毒师
You want me to go back in as the chemist?
你知道我经历过什么
No!You abducted me
还绑♥架♥我
when you know what I have been through!
你还想卧底吗
Do you still want this?
是的
Yeah.
说吧
Harper: Tell me.
我的身份是诺娃·林
Lucy: My cover is Nova Lin,
之前是化学专业 道德沦丧
former chemistry major with a bent moral compass
有巨大的学生贷款要偿还
and a fortune in student loan debt.
法庭记录显示你昨天保释了
Court records will show you made bail yesterday,
你的身份会有文书证明
and your cover will be fully papered.
所以你回归了 准备接单
So you are back out in the wild and open for business.
你在好莱坞首映旅馆驻扎
You will make camp at the Hollywood Premiere Motel.
这是食物链的最低端
It is the bottom of the barrel,
你倒下时撞到的最后一根树枝
the last branch you hit on your way down,
会显示出来
and it will send the message
你很急迫的想要赚钱
that you are desperate to make money.
告诉我做卧底的第一条准则
Tell me the number-one rule of undercover work.
无论如何都不要牺牲
No case is worth my life.
任务开始之前的任何时候
At any time before the operation begins,
我都有权力暂停
I have the authority to pull the plug
退出任务
and pull out of this op.
一旦我开始卧底 事情走向不利
Once I'm out there and things go sideways,
保护自己或逃走
defend myself or run away.
逃走没什么丢人的
There is no shame in running away.
你的任务是鉴别出
Your mission is to identify everyone
所有从密谋制♥造♥到分销毒品的人
conspiring to manufacture and distribute narcotics.
严格遵照这个目标
Stick to that objective.
除非你的目标还密谋杀人
Unless your targets are also conspiring to commit murder,
铭记在心 然后继续
make a mental note and move on.
非法武器 偷窃物品 车辆什么的 不要管
Illegal weapons, stolen property, cars -- ignore it.
除非会让案件升级
You are not to take action on misdemeanors
不然小打小闹不要插手
unless it advances this case.
执法 程序 法律
Policy, procedure, and the law --
是你执行任务的参照准则
those are your guidelines.
你可以保护自己 可以保护他人
You can defend yourself. You can defend others.
也可以在不暴露身份的情况下使用致命武器
You can even use deadly force without revealing your identity.
但是只要有可能
But whenever possible,
说服对方 让自己离开危险的境地
talk your way out of a dangerous situation.
这跟之前可可的案子不一样
This isn't like the deal we did with Coco.
这次你就一个人
This time, you'll be alone.
外面没有监视车
There is no surveillance van outside.
隔壁没有营救小队
There is no rescue team next door.
你唯一的联络人只有我
Your only contact will be with me,
早上九点和半夜十二点 正常跟我汇报
making regular reports at both 9:00 a.m. and midnight.
现是在困难的部分了
Now for the hard part.
至少对我来说很难
At least it was for me, anyway.
警徽给我吧
Let me have it.
最后的叮嘱 听好了
Final words, and listen closely --
有可能什么都不会发生
There is a chance that nothing will happen,
赛隆加可能不会联♥系♥
that Salonga won't make contact,
可能你唯一得到的
and that the only thing you will get
就是在廉价旅馆的带薪休假日
is a paid vacation to the Hep C Motel.
但是永远
But you can never...
都不要放下戒备
...let down your guard.
一刻不能放松
Never relax.
因为如果交易了 等到交易了
Because if it comes, whenit comes,
你必须做对一切
you will have to do everything right.
因为但凡说错一个字
Because one wrong word,
做错一件事
one wrong move...
一个错误的眼神
...one wrong look,
你就完了
and you're dead.
你好
Hello!
抱歉打扰了
Hi. I'm sorry to bother you.
我是帮你邻居遛狗的
I'm dog-sitting for your neighbors,
我把自己锁外面了
and I kind of locked myself out.
- 给你 - 太好了
Here you go.Oh, my God. Yes.
我不知道别人会不会围着浴巾
Not sure how much time you've spent in public
出现在室外
wearing only a towel,
但是好吓人的
but it's terrifying.
你想进来吗
Um, did you want to come in?
你不是连环杀手吧
You're not a serial killer, are you?
那这个就很适合作为今天早上
Not that that wouldn't be the perfect bookend
到地狱之间的镇纸了
to this morning from hell.
其实我是警♥察♥
Well, I'm actually a police officer,
所以呢 我发过誓要保护你了
so the truth is, I'm -- I'm sworn to protect you.
我个人吗
Oh. Me, personally?
尤其是你
You, e-especially.
所以是你洗澡的时候
Uh, s-so, I-I'm imagining the dog got out
狗跑出去了吗
while you were, uh, getting into the shower?
那小狗坐在草坪上
That little ass was sitting on the lawn,
透过玻璃盯着我呢
staring at me through the window.
我就围了个浴巾 出去抓他
So I threw on a towel, went out to get him,
其他的 你也看到了
and, well, the rest is obvious.
你住哪间
Which house are you staying in?
- 绿色工匠那间 - 罗尼和迪伦家
The green craftsman.Ronnie and Dylan's place.
他们好像给了我备用钥匙
I think they gave me a spare key.
要走运了
My luck is turning around.
对了 我是贝莉
I'm Bailey, by the way.
我是约翰 你认识罗尼和迪伦吗
John. Uh, how do you know Ronnie and Dylan?
我和罗尼是同事
I work with Ronnie.
- 你是消防员啊 - 是啊
You're a firefighter.Yeah.
但是你不能告诉罗尼哦
But you can't ever tell Ronnie about this,
要不整个消防局都要开我玩笑了
'cause the firehouse would never let me live it down.
没问题 这就是咱俩第一个秘密了
No problem. It'll be our first secret.
我喜欢
I like that.
你家也很漂亮
And I love your place.
谢谢 花了很多心思的
Thank you. I put a lot of work into it.
你很厉害
Well, you got skills.
你自己住吗
You live here alone?
是的
I do.
找到了
And I-I found it.
需要帮忙找狗吗
So, um, now, do you need any help, uh, finding the dog?
不 他回屋了
No. He's back in the house.
不知道怎么回去的 但是我出来的时候他就回去了
I don't know how, but when I got outside,
他就在厕所盯着我
he was in the bathroom staring at me.
我敢确定他在笑
And I swear that little bastard was laughing.
讲真 我一直不太喜欢那条狗
To be honest, I-I've never really cared for him.
- 真的吗 - 是的啊
Really?Yeah. Oh, yeah.
他太可爱了 但也太自大了
I mean, he's so cute, but he so knows it.
是啊
I know.
多谢你帮忙了
Thank you for saving me.
把卫衣还给你吧
I will return the sweatshirt to you.
我八点下班
Uh, well, my shift ends at 8:00.
回家路上可以买♥♥点外卖♥♥
Maybe I could grab some takeout on the way home.
我们可以一边吃晚饭
We could spend dinner
一边计划报复你的狗狗宿敌
plotting your revenge against your canine nemesis.
我觉得可以
I'd like that.
那说好了
Then it's a date.
我会围高级浴巾的
I'll wear my fancy towel.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表