我拿这桶 你拿另一桶
Dahrio: I'll grab one. You get the other one.
我背不好
Lucy: I got a bad back.
我不在乎
I don't care.
让我看看你能害怕到什么份上
Half-Life: We'll see how scared you can get.
干什么呢
What are you doing?
拉过来啊
Roll it out here. Uh...
剩下的路你来吧
Yeah, you take it the rest of the way.
我去叫半条命
I'll go get Half-Life.
喂 我们要走了
Hey. We're out of here.
走吧
Let's go.
但我们才刚刚热络起来啊
Oh, but we were just getting friendly.
行吧 现在我们走吧
Yeah, let's go right now.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
喂
Hey!
走人了
Let's move!
回见
See you soon.
结束了
It's over.
他们偷了半成品来制♥作♥冰♥毒♥
They stole the precursors for meth.
没人受伤
No one was hurt.
从监控摄像来看
From the security footage,
露西完美执行了工作准则与规程
Lucy navigated policy and procedure perfectly.
她带着失窃品避开了路口摄像
She avoided crossing the threshold with stolen property.
她人呢
Where is she now?
不知道
I don't know.
直升机到位不及时
The airship didn't get there in time,
而且达里奥在附近准备了替换车辆
and Dahrio had a switch vehicle nearby.
我们找不着她了
We lost her.
蕾娜说西泽躲在这里
Well, this is where Reyna said Cesar is hiding out.
我不知道你为什么还在坚持工作
Smitty: I don't even know why you're still working.
手指骨折 你至少能休息一周
A busted finger gets you a week off at least.
西泽
Cesar.
不要跑了
Don't run.
蕾娜跟我们说了去哪找你
Reyna told us where to find you.
她不该说的
She shouldn't have done that.
我不会接受协议的
I'm not making a deal.
狙击手
Sniper!
7A15 有人开火
7-Adam-15, shots fired.
枪手在建筑屋顶
Shooter is on the roof of a building
于山核桃木9731以西方向一街区
one block west of 9731 Hickory.
嫌疑人逃逸
He's on the run.
请求支援和医护小队来接管中枪受害者
Requesting backup and R.A. unit for a gunshot victim --
无意识 无呼吸
Not conscious. Not breathing.
你们还好吗
You two alright?
我♥干♥这行22年没出过事
22 years on the job without incident.
但和倒霉蛋一起出勤一次
One shift with the unlucky charm
就遇上个发了疯的狙击手
a freaking sniper.
我想静静
I need a moment.
你们有凶手下落了吗
Did you manage to track the shooter?
没有 他连子弹壳都没剩下
No. He even took his shell casing.
但一定是火焰姐所为
But it's gotta be La Fiera's doing.
但现在 她复仇成功了
And now that she's gotten her revenge,
我打赌她要回危地马拉了
I'll bet she'll head home to Guatemala,
在尘埃落定之前 在安全的地方避避风头
lay low in friendly territory until the dust settles.
她追踪了蕾娜的电♥话♥
She was tracing Reyna's calls.
应该是的
Most likely.
而我把蕾娜直接带向了他
And I led her straight to him.
不要自责
Don't do that to yourself.
你是想做正确的事情
You were trying to do the right thing.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我
I'm --
对不起 我要离开一下
I'm sorry, will you excuse me?
地区助理律师找我
I have an ADA problem.
好吧 我们应该制止的
Okay, we should have stopped it.
命令是我下的
It was my call.
露西的手法很老练
And Lucy handled herself like a pro.
她和这些人周♥旋♥
She was hot-walking those guys around
很熟练的样子
like she had been doing it for years.
她很清楚如果激动了
She is clear that if she is in over her head,
就会暴露自己的
she can pull herself out.
她不会的 你很清楚的
She won't, and you know it.
陈不会放弃的
There's no quit in Chen.
她半夜要汇报的
Look, she's due for a check-in at midnight.
到时候我考察下
I will take her temperature then.
如果我感觉她陷太深了
If I feel like she is in too deep,
可以去救她
then we can go get her.
完事打给我
Call me right after.
好的
Alright.
现在我得去做第二份工作了
Now I gotta go to my second job --
策划洛佩兹的紧急婚礼
planning Lopez's emergency wedding.
盘子和餐具应该是食物那一类的对吧
Jackson: Uh, plates and flatware are under "food," right?
是的 即便我们不吃盘子
Yes. Even though we don't eat the plates,
但也是食品一类的
they still fall under the food category.
收到
Copy that.
好的 那就还剩
Great. So, that leaves...
鲜花 音乐和司仪了
Flowers, music, an officiant,
蛋糕 还有结婚证
the cake, and the marriage license.
不用 午餐的时候取了结婚证
Nope. Picked up the license during lunch.
音乐我有
And I got the music.
我的表演课老师拉大提琴的
My performing arts teacher is a cellist.
我让她学一下婚礼进行曲和卡姐的歌♥
I told her to learn the "Wedding March" and some Cardi B.
- 谁 - 没事
Who? Uh, never mind.
她开玩笑的
She's -- She's joking.
我感觉不好
I -- I feel bad.
为什么
W-Why?
这应该是很特别的
Well, this is for something special.
我和塔玛拉是为了钱
Tamara and I are doing it for money.
感觉不对啊
It doesn't feel right.
别扯淡了
Oh, nonsense.
你俩负责筹划婚礼呢
You two are providing a service.
也有价值的 应该有报酬的
It has value, and you should get paid for it.
不代表你们的出的力就不特别了
It doesn't make your help any less special.
他们也会感谢你们的 知道吗
Or appreciated. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
不过讲真 卡姐是谁啊
Seriously, who is Cardi B?
给你看个视频吧
Let me show you a video.
不要吧
Unh-unh. No.
德尔蒙特先生
Nolan: Ah, Mr. Del Monte.
您有空吗
Uh, y-you have a second?
诺兰啊 其实没空
Ah, Nolan. Uh, not really.
我晚餐要迟到了
Actually, I'm kind of late for dinner.
你指控我的扒手袭击重罪
You charged my shoplifter with felony assault.
为什么
Why?
看看你的手
Look at your hand.
我滑倒了摔的
I slipped and fell.
追嫌疑人的时候摔得啊
While in pursuit of the suspect.
如果他不犯罪也不会导致你摔倒
Wouldn't have happened if he hadn't committed the crime.
他犯的是轻罪啊
He committed a misdemeanor.
不能因为我笨手笨脚 就给他加重罪名了
We can't up-charge him to a felony because I was clumsy.
安啦 不会开庭的
No, relax. It's not gonna go to trial.
这人会认罪的
This guy's gonna plead out.
我会减轻到鲁莽危险罪
I'll knock it down to, like, reckless endangerment.
最多几年缓刑 没事的
He'll get a couple years' probation, tops. It's fine.
但是记录里会有重罪的
And a felony on his record, which will affect
从现在开始会影响到他全部生活的
every aspect of his life from here on out.
这怎么能是正义呢
How can that be justice?
好了 我知道你还不懂行
Okay, look, I know you're still new to all this,
但是 这恰恰是正义
but that's exactly what it is -- it's justice.
而且 如果我没记错的话
And actually, last time I checked,
在你们警队
I had a pretty sterling reputation
我名声还是很好的
with your police union, so...
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表