带我去我常光顾的地方转转 可能会唤起我的记忆
Um, a drive around my old haunts might really jog the memory.
- 做梦 - 礼尚往来啊 警探
-Forget it. -You gotta give to get, Detective.
你想我帮忙 我想放一天假
You want help? I want a day pass.
你会同意的 因为我们都知道
You're gonna do it, because we both know
要是你还有其他线索 就不会开这么远来找我了
you wouldn't have driven all the way out here if you had any other leads.
来场公路旅行吧
Road trip.
阿巴斯法官定是上头有人
Judge Abassi must have friends in high places
- 才能让这个这么快通过 - 你知道奥斯卡
-to get this approved so fast. -You know Oscar's gonna
瞄准机会就会潜逃的 对吧
try to rabbit the first chance he gets, right?
我们不会给他这种机会
We're not gonna give him that chance.
猛地一甩门
* Slam, da duh-duh, da duh-duh
男人至死是少年
* Let the boys be boys
他们说时尚具有周期性
They say fashion is cyclical.
这种风格又开始流行了吗
Think this is coming back in?
当然 你就再等几个周期吧
Yeah. That's gonna take a few more cycles.
看到他们用现代珠宝把你包装了一番可真好
Hey, I'm happy to see they updated your look with some modern jewelry.
行了 接下来我们这样办
Alright. So, here's how this is gonna work.
一旦你拒绝合作 我就把你踢回监狱
You stop cooperating, it's back to prison.
一旦你误导我们 我就把你踢回监狱
You mislead us, it's back to prison.
你讲了个笑话 我没懂你笑点
You say a joke that I don't really think is funny,
我就把你踢回监狱
it's back to prison.
我发现了规律
I'm sensing a pattern.
- 你想逃跑 - 你就把我踢回监狱
- You try to escape - "It's back to prison."
说不定还会把我打成重伤
Maybe by way of the emergency room.
不 我们不是这样办事的
No. That's not how we roll.
但是阿巴斯法官可能不像我们这般冷静
But Judge Abassi might not be as dispassionate.
而且我打赌他不费吹灰之力就能
And I bet he can get you transferred to a Super Max
把你转去最严格的监狱 就像给你准假一样
just as easily as he got you out on furlough.
没必要给我下马威嘛 我们是个团队
There's no reason to be like that. We're a team.
我的随身物品呢
So where's my stuff?
所有被我征服的姑娘的名字和电♥话♥ 都在里面了
All the names and numbers of my conquests are right on here.
男人至死是少年
* Let the boys be boys
把门一甩
* Slam, da duh-duh...
有充电器吗
You got a charger?
上次检查是什么时候的事了
When was the last time someone went through this?
放到二手网上 还能买♥♥几个钱
Can probably get a few bucks for this on eBay.
继续找
Keep looking.
让男孩子展示雄风
* Da duh-duh, let the boys be boys
给莱拉的
For Lila. Ah!
充电器在这呢
This is the charger.
我们可以一边把这宝贝放在车里充电
We can juice this baby up in the car
一边吃餐早午饭
while we're getting an early lunch.
剥夺罪犯的进食权
It's cruel and unusual punishment
是一项残忍♥又少见的惩罚
to deprive a prisoner of nourishment.
跟着走
Start moving.
听着 三只眼活跃于2006至2010年
Look, 3 -Eyez was active from 2006 to 2010.
受害者遍布全城
Victims all over the city.
就当我快要抓到他的时候 他停手了
Just when I thought I got close to catching him, he stopped.
我以为他死了 或者因其他罪名被捕
I thought maybe he died or got arrested on other charges.
至今我仍每三月查一次全国犯罪数据库 看他是否在其他城市出现
I still check VICAP every three months to see if he pops up in another city.
他一定是个超级硬核的男子
Must've been a seriously hard-core guy
才能让你紧追不放 他最大的罪名是什么
for you to obsess like that. What was his main crime?
这个 他到处留名
This. He's a tagger.
花了政♥府♥数不清的修缮费
Cost the city hundreds of thousands of dollars.
他破坏公物啊
In property damage.
说不通你为什么这么在意他啊
It doesn't explain why you were so obsessed with --
等等 这个
-Wait. -Hold on.
三只眼画了你的车
3Eyez tagged your shop?
在你还是菜鸟警官的时候
Back when you were a rookie?
我的教官在追捕一名疑犯
My T.O. was chasing a suspect.
而我在看守一辆布满了证据的车辆
I was guarding a vehicle full of evidence.
一辆离警车只有三米的车辆
A vehicle that was 10 feet away from your shop?
这事就发生在你鼻子底下啊
It was right under your nose.
我遵守命令 看紧那辆车
I was ordered to keep my eyes on the car.
那时我刚刚退伍 在军队里纪律大过天
I had just left the Army, where you follow orders to a "T."
我的天 难以想象他们怎么笑你的
Oh, man, I could just imagine the relentless teasing.
他们给你起了绰号♥吗 求你说有吧
Did they give you a nickname? Please say yes.
没有
No.
所以你才紧咬着这个家伙不放啊
That's why you're so intent on catching this guy.
是私人恩怨
It's personal.
他是个罪犯 我们的工作就是阻止他
He's a criminal, and it's our job to stop him.
我的意思是 这几起案子的诉讼时效
I mean, the statute of limitations on these crimes
几年前就到期了
ran out years ago.
就算我们以破坏警车的罪名
Even if we were to track him down
将他捉拿归案 他也只是行为失检而已
for tagging our shop, it's a misdemeanor.
这么支配咱们的时间明智吗
Is that really the best use of our time?
我会弄来一辆新警车的
I will get us a fresh shop.
科琳 我是奥斯卡 你好
Colleen, this is Oscar. Hey.
听着 我有可能在九十年代末把你搞大了肚子吗
Listen. Is there any chance Iknocked you up in the late '90s?
还在吗
Hello?
- 萨莎宝贝 我是奥斯卡 - 要是你胆敢再给我打电♥话♥
-Sasha. Baby, it's Oscar. You ever call me again,
我会找到你那去 把你脖子拧断
I'll come down there and rip your throat out!
好吧 看来不是这位
Okay. I'm gonna take that one as a no.
- 您好 - 贝蒂
Hello? -Betty.
你知道 我正好也在想你
You know, I was just thinking of you, too.
行了 开免提
Okay. Put it on speaker.
太快乐了
...much fun.
我们总是玩得精疲力尽 不是吗
We always tore it up, didn't we?
当然
We sure as hell did.
听着 你有可能怀上了我的孩子吗
Listen. Um, is there any chance you and I had a kid together?
没有 但我愿意尝试
No, but I'm down to try.
我体内还剩几个卵子呢
I still have a few eggs left in me.
听着 他们允许夫妻探监
Well, listen, they give me conjugal visits --
好了 你猜怎么着 到此为止
Okay! You know what? That's it.
你还在吗
Are you there?
我们不是来给你当月老的
This is not a dating service.
要是你帮不上忙 就得回监狱
If you are not helping, you are going back.
宝贝 待会再打给你
Baby, I'll call you back.
听着 既然不是贝蒂 还可能是玛格丽特
Look, if it's not Betty, it's probably Margaret.
她在一家小饭店工作 我说不好
She works at a diner, like I don't know
大概离这里十个街区的样子吧
10 blocks or so from here.
值得一试 对吧
Worth a shot, right?
行吧
Fine.
我觉得你应该去警官学院当老师
I think you should teach at the Academy.
行吧 等我和诺兰一样大的时候
I mean, yeah, sure,when I'm Nolan's age.
他们现在就需要你
They need you now.
你当老师能做出的贡献不可估量
The good you can do as a teacher is exponential.
我知道这和你计划的不一样 但还是考虑一下吧
I know it's not what you were picturing, but keep an open mind.
一旦你升到二级 我就可以
Once you hit P2, I can steer you
分配能帮助你日后教学的案子给你
to assignments that will help prepare you to teach.
听着 显然我非常感激
Look, I'm... obviously grateful
- 您这么相信我 - 那就好
for your faith in me -- Great.
我周二会安排一场和教练们的午饭
I'll set up a lunch with a few instructors on Tuesday.
其实那天我要去见
Um, I'm actually supposed to be meeting
市长的团队
with the Mayor's team on Tuesday.
但我应该可以两者兼顾
But I'm sure I could do both.
指挥中心 7A07发现涂鸦在逃犯
Control, 7-Adam-07, I have an on view five-ninety-four,
在南林保街和奥林匹克街的交汇口作案
tagging in progress, at South Rimpau and Olympic.
一个好人认识一个坏人
* A good man know a bad man
认识一个好人
* ...know a good man
长官 您还好吗
Sir, are you okay?
我没事 快追
Aah! I'm good! Go!
我靠
Damn it!
警员倒下 南林保街和奥林匹克街的交汇口
Officer down, South Rimpau and Olympic!
您是心脏病犯了吗 长官
Are you having a heart attack, sir?
不是 是我的背
No! No, it's my back.
- 您确定吗 - 确定
Are you sure? Yeah, I'm sure!
- 他心脏病发了吗 - 没有只是扭到背了
-Is he having a heart attack? -No! It's just my back.
- 涂鸦犯人呢 - 前面左转了
-Where is the tagger? -He went left around the corner.
留着这里叫救护车
Stay here and call an ambulance.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表