你说阿尔多啊 对 见过一次面
Aldo. Yeah, I met the old man once.
害得我被捕了
It got me arrested.
不管你来此目的如何 我的回答都是不行
Whatever you're here for, it's a hard pass.
我们需要一个制毒师 那种即懂行
We need a cook.A good one.
又能量产
Who can make a lot of product.
还能产出好货的那种
Good quality product.
我说了 不行
I said pass.
你哥的船要沉了
Your brother runs a leaky ship.
我不会再想上船了
I'm not getting back on board.
漏洞永远已经堵上了
Leak's been plugged. Permanently.
对 他死得很难看 我们还给他起了个名字
Yeah, he went down ugly. We even gave it a name --
佐藤特♥供♥
The Sato Special.
不必跟我说这些
See, I don't want to know that.
我也不想认识你们
Just like I don't want to know you.
你想
Yeah, you do.
我们一直在监视你
We've been watching you.
你的日子也不好过
You're not exactly on an upward trajectory.
给我们干活 你会赚很多
Cooking for us will get you paid.
- 你们一直在监视我 - 必须确保
You've been watching me?Had to make sure
你没有为了保释而跟警♥察♥达成什么协议
you didn't make a deal with the cops to get bail.
现在确定了
Now we know.
所以呢 咱们要一起出去兜个风
So we're gonna take a ride together,
办办正事
do some business.
去哪里
Ride to where?
到了你就知道了
You'll see.
把脏衣篮放下吧
Put down the laundry.
枪也放在篮子里
Leave the gun in the basket.
枪还是要给我的
I'm gonna want that back.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我可以穿件外套吗
Can I get a jacket?
没问题
Sure.
多谢
Thank you.
好了 可以走了
Okay, I'm ready.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
什么 不行
What? No.
绝对不行 我枪都给你了 不
No. You already got my gun. No.
这由不得你
I'm not asking.
好了 现在可以走了
Now let's go.
蕾娜
Reyna.
听好 我该说的都已经跟你们所有人说了
Look, I already spoke to a bunch of cops.
我不知道凯撒的下落
I don't know where Cesar is.
我 真是抱歉
I'm -- I am sorry.
这个幸福的宝宝是谁啊
Who is the happiest baby?
天 看他萌嘟嘟的小脸
God, those chubby cheeks, too.
我知道我欠你的 好吗
I know I owe you for everything, okay?
你救了我们的命
For saving us.
但我真不知道凯撒在哪
But I don't know where Cesar is.
我已经一个多星期没他的消息了
I haven't spoken to him in over a week.
那他的工资是谁开的
Then who's paying his paycheck?
没人给他开工资 这是我表哥赫克托
Nobody. He's my cousin Hector.
我家还有两个壮汉表哥随时待命呢
I got two more cousins even bigger back at the house.
好吧 不过等火焰姐杀了凯撒后
Good. Though you probably won't need them anymore
他们也派不上什么用场了
once La Fiera murders Cesar.
只要被她找到 凯撒必死无疑
Which she will 100% do when she finds him.
他只有一条路可走
He's only got one chance,
就是跟我们合作
and that's to make a deal with us --
加入证人保护计划
witness protection.
他不会同意的
He won't go for it.
他太骄傲 不会告密然后苟且偷生的
He's too proud to be seen as a rat.
那就要靠你劝劝他了
Well, then it's your job to convince him
用鱼雷击毁敌人 这不算告密
it's not snitching when you torpedo your enemies.
活到最后 娇妻在怀 儿孙绕膝
And it's not snitching to stay alive long enough
也不算告密
to be a father to your child.
听着
Look.
不会再有其他出路了
There's no other way out.
让他给我打电♥话♥吧
Just have him call me.
她会打电♥话♥吗
She gonna call?
她会给凯撒打电♥话♥的 至于凯撒会不会打给我
She'll call Cesar. Whether or not he calls me...
就不好说了
I don't know.
嘿 嘿 站住
Clerk: Hey, stop! Hey, hey, hey!
站住
Stop! Hey!
抓住他 那个扒手
Hey, guys! Shoplifter!
来活儿了
Back to work.
每一天 都无所事事
* Everyday, sitting around
眼看日子慢慢凋零
* I watch it slowly fade
发现的图片
* The images found
闭上双眼 不 我
* Closed eyes, closed eyes, no, I
闭上双眼 不 我
* Closed eyes, closed eyes, no, I
站住 死路一条
Stop! Nowhere to go!
你没事吧
You alright?
没事 没事
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
就是 我去
Just -- Ow!
我的手崴了一下
Just jammed my hand.
我叫辆救护车
I'll call an ambulance.
不用麻烦 脱臼而已
No, don't bother. It's just dislocated.
以前也发生过
Uh, it's happened before.
执行任务中的职业伤害之一
One of the occupational hazards of working construction.
没事 我没事
I'm good. I'm good.
既然是我开车 告诉我目的地
As the driver, it would be helpful
会很有帮助
to know where we're going.
你看上去很紧张
You seem nervous.
哪有 载着两个荷枪实弹的男人
Nah, it's every girl's dream to drive
去一个未知地点是每个女孩儿的梦想呢
to an undisclosed location with two armed men.
别紧张 我们就是去为你搞点烹饪材料而已
Relax. We just need to pick up the ingredients for the cook.
搞点 你是说偷吧
Pick up. You mean steal?
一直往前开就对了
Just keep driving straight.
我只想你们帮个小忙
Del Monte: I'm just asking for a little help, okay?
如果材料不对 我的工作会很困难
It makes my job a lot harder when the paperwork isn't right.
诺兰
Sgt. Grey: Nolan!
你没事吧 我听说你在追捕嫌犯时受伤了
You okay? So, I heard you got injured in your foot pursuit.
手指脱臼而已
Oh, I just dislocated my finger.
不是惯用手
My nondominant hand.
疼几天就好了
Uh, be sore for a couple days -- I'll be good to go.
- 袭击你的是他吗 - 不 是我自己滑倒的
That guy assaulted you?No, I slipped when we came --
抱歉
Oh, excuse me for a second.
法官大人 谢谢您的来电
Hey, Judge, thanks for calling.
别担心 我支持你
Listen, don't worry. I got your back.
谢谢 不是说你哈
Thanks. Oh, not you.
记得把这次负伤记录下来
Make sure you document the injury.
现在也许看起来没大碍
It might seem like it's nothing now,
但如果以后发展出了问题
but turn into an issue down the road,
留下书面记录对你有好处
you need a paper trail.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
对了 顺便说下
Oh. Um, incidentally,
我和凯撒的女朋友蕾娜谈过了
I spoke to Reyna -- Cesar's girlfriend.
也许他会联♥系♥你
I think there's a chance he'll reach out.
你这叫菜鸟的乐观
The optimism of a rookie.
绽放得绚烂 燃烧得也很快
It burns bright, and then it's gone forever.
诺兰 刚抓的那人尿裤子了
Hey, Nolan. Our guy just peed himself.
帮我处理一下 好吗
Take care of that, will ya?
这个地方好漂亮
Tamara: This place is beautiful.
我其实不建议他们留一池死水在门前
Silas: They really shouldn't leave standing water like that.
招蚊子 蚊子还会传播疾病
It attracts mosquitoes, and mosquitoes carry disease.
我们会确保他们在婚礼前把水放掉
We'll make sure that's running before the wedding.
并且雇个灭虫员
And hire an exterminator.
抱歉 我们关门了 在装♥修♥
Sorry, w-we're closed for repairs.
对 你的网站上有写
We saw that on your website.
也就是你们周六没有预约咯
Which means you have nothing booked for Saturday.
对 因为我们在关门装♥修♥
Right. Because we're closed for repairs.
管道炸了 造成了大面♥积♥损坏
A pipe burst. There was extensive damage.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表